It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where did Phage go?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Did he ever show up?

The disappearance of Phage has now become an X-File.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

I checked that out. It's very odd that Phage left after that post... I mean a little heated, but it doesn't seem that would be enought to drive someone off the edge. Although, Phage has been very active since he's been here, if I posted as much as him I think I'd also be over it. It would be too much for me to handle!

I suppose good members come and go hey.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Jimjolnir

It Truly Is Our Lost...

At The Very Least Phage Taught Me To Understand:
Si vis pacem, para bellum

For That I Will Be Forever Grateful,

t

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Jimjolnir

It could have been a last straw. Like a husband who leaves after 25 years marriage when the wife serves him carrots, after he has asked not to have them for 25 years. It would look normal to us, him getting up and walking out the door never to return, but in the husbands mind it a whole other ballgame.

There is also another thread called 'Airspoon MIA?' and in it someone states that 'Maybe Maybe' not is also gone with out notice of why.

Airspoon MIA

The plot thickens....

edit on 7-2-2011 by _Highlander_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

I like that, I might just put that in my sig. thanks. "If you seek peace, prepare for war". It's unfortunate to find that that slogan will almost always exist, the more docile we are the more vulnerable we become. At least in this epoch of human evolution.

reply to post by _Highlander_

I remember reading that, I wonder how many members have gone offline lately?

CX

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I really wouldn't worry about it.

If you look around other conspiracy forums, there you will find many people who have "disapeared" from here.

Some people just can't hide the way they word thier posts.

Don't get me wrong, i too was concerned once....then i did a little digging. I'm not talking about Phage there, i'm referring to a few other members.

CX.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Some of these missing folk, might just be on holiday / vacation or having time out or just breaking their patterns for a bit.

Probably nothing to worry about. Time will tell.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Phage is officially back!

Well, he might disappear again but he made a post today, so I guess he's back.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Huzzah!

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
When I want to follow the comments of a member, I've gone under tools, clicked "members" and done a member search. Phage has been making posts continually - at least since 12/21/2011.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by clook
When I want to follow the comments of a member, I've gone under tools, clicked "members" and done a member search. Phage has been making posts continually - at least since 12/21/2011.

Thats because this thread is over a year old my friend!
The comment immed above yours is from exactly 1 yr ago...

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

too funny

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Blazer

I think he is still recovering from his 2012 party

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

Uggh Dude you just made me read a year old thread. Give me my twenty minutes back. I feel dumb.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The question is not where did Phage go but where did the Phage's go. I suspected he was more than one poster and possibly a plant. Why do I think this? Well because of subtle differences in writing style from time to time and the fact he had almost instant access to posts ready that were heavy in detail and clearly researched. It's not that I do not believe that a normal poster could do this, but I believe a normal poster would do this with a very limited range of interest. Phage seemed to know everything about almost any area of discussion. To me that smells fishy as nobody is a subject matter expert for such a broad spectrum of expertise. Just my two penneth.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
The question is not where did Phage go but where did the Phage's go. I suspected he was more than one poster and possibly a plant. Why do I think this? Well because of subtle differences in writing style from time to time and the fact he had almost instant access to posts ready that were heavy in detail and clearly researched.

Dude. Pay attention. this thread was started in January, 2011. Look at the post above yours. Phage is not gone. Plus you are criticizing a fellow member with unfounded accusations. Time to read T&C again.
edit on 1/8/2013 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Where am I criticising a member? You tell me where? Making observations about a member, yes. Criticisng, No. In fact if anything it is flattery, because if it is just one poster then I am saying that they are very well informed and have well researched opinions. Wether this thread is old or not, it doesn't change my opinion of him.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l

Where am I criticising a member? You tell me where? Making observations about a member, yes. Criticisng, No. In fact if anything it is flattery, because if it is just one poster then I am saying that they are very well informed and have well researched opinions.

OK:

I suspected he was more than one poster and possibly a plant. Why do I think this? Well because of subtle differences in writing style from time to time and the fact he had almost instant access to posts ready that were heavy in detail and clearly researched. It's not that I do not believe that a normal poster could do this, but I believe a normal poster would do this with a very limited range of interest. Phage seemed to know everything about almost any area of discussion. To me that smells fishy as nobody is a subject matter expert for such a broad spectrum of expertise.

1. You accuse him of being more than one person.
2. You accuse him of being a "plant."
3. You say all this "smells fishy."

None of that is true, of course. You don't have one iota of proof that these accusation are in any way valid. Saying it's just your opinion does not does not absolve you of your accusations. Suggesting a conspiracy is typical ATS fare, of course, but in this case you've pulled it out if thin air and reacting to a thread that was largely over before you even registered. At best, I think it is disrespectful of Phage.

A plant? Seriously??

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I think you need a lie down before you burst a blood vessel. I haven't used any insulting comments towards Phage, all I have suggested is that I believe he MAY be more than one person. I have not presented this as FACT, I have presented it as my OPINION and then gone on to explain why I obtained that OPINION. I also said that in my OPINION he MAY be a plant, I didn't say what kind of plant, I certainly didn't accuse him of working for the government ect. I am merly saying he is a plant, what kind of a plant I really mean if in the instance he actually was would be one made by the site owners themselves. Someone to keep the post quality up.

schuyler I am very disappointed in you here because I always thought you were a poster of logic and reason, I am allowed my view on a poster as long as I am not getting personal with anybody. Its funny you stand up to me over this petty little argument, I never see anybody standing up to the Racists calling Brits Red Coats, now that is insulting a poster and a nation at the same time, but hey ho, that is fine on this website it seems.

P.s. You say none of what I have said is true, do you have any evidence to prove it isn't true. At least I took the time to explain why I thought what I thought.
edit on 8-1-2013 by michael1983l because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Hey guys I;m sorry I didn't look and opened a old thread. The only thing I can add is that Phage seems to respond in one area Space.Could that be in his chosen Profession and that is why he has the answers so quick???

Several questions marks don.t attack please!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join