It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where did Phage go?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
He hasn't posted in over 2 months. I always enjoyed his amazingly quick yet thoroughly researched and sane input on topics. I hope all is well with him.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Blazer

ATS has lost much if he does not return - I hope he is well.

Blessings,

-g

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
What? Phage never left.

He will always be found inside of each and every one of us.

For there is a Phage inside us all!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Somehumanbeing
He committed suicide.

He might after reading that post, but no....

Phage and a few other old school ATS folks are taking a bit of a break.

Or maybe the wise one knows something we don't???

He will be back, just a matter of time.

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Blazer

Yes it seems alot of the old crew dropped off the site changed when facebook and the new layout come into the picture and people that reply with out thinking or researching with their 'me too' & 'I agree' and one liners,
it upset's me to see the quality of this site decline over the years.
I miss the old ATS and its crew,
p.s this is the first time I have been bothered to log on to reply to someone in months.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by trueblue

Yeah I think that's about it....

Shame really.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by trueblue
reply to post by Blazer

Yes it seems alot of the old crew dropped off the site changed when facebook and the new layout come into the picture and people that reply with out thinking or researching with their 'me too' & 'I agree' and one liners,
it upset's me to see the quality of this site decline over the years.
I miss the old ATS and its crew,
p.s this is the first time I have been bothered to log on to reply to someone in months.

I believe it is up to the old timers to show the new people the way. I was recently u2u'd by someone informing me on what I can do to better my ATS experience for others. All I have been seeing lately is a bunch of hostile remarks to new people who do not know the ropes. So please if you see something from someone you did not like, be kind and show them the way. Nothing will ever get accomplished from self centered hateful remarks from people that think their sh-- don't stink. I appreciate all of the tips I get. ATS is a public site the last time I checked. I am shure the owners love the traffic, more people= more money.

So please if someone does something out of the norm or not congruent to what you think ATS should be, then politely inform them. This in the end will make progress as to what "YOU" think the site should be.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Somehumanbeing
He committed suicide.

Being honest pal.

That's not a very nice thing to say, joke or not.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

My apologies, I have a perceivably sick sense of humor.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I'm actually surprised he stayed as long as he did ...
Members were constantly taking shots at him at every opportunity even in threads he wasn't participating in ... to the degree that towards the end it became painful to watch. Presumably the same kind of people who blame dictionaries when definitions don't match their bias ...

I hope he comes back but I can't say I blame him if he doesn't ...
I really do miss him, for even though I take no one's 'facts' as gospel, his information was always a good starting point to learn something new ... and 'new' is a rare commodity.

Wherever he is I hope he is appreciated more than he was here ...
I also hope that new members will step in who can provide a semblance of the volume and nature of knowledge he proffered ... although I expect that the same treatment and eventual fate will be held in store for them.

Ugh ...

edit on 21 Jan 2011 by schrodingers dog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

My insider sources inform me that the mighty Phagester has decided to leave this 3dimensional plane for a short while,and enter the multidimensionalverse,where he can continue his good work of laying out the facts to the less educated on such topics as advanced astrophysics,chemtrails,moving continents,nibiru(and the non existence of).

(They still have utter goomba nutballs in the multidimensionalverse you know,and its up to folks like Phage to set them straight on a few theories and postulations they have.)

He will no doubt oscillate back into our realm sooner or later to continue his good works,maybe under the same name,or maybe another.

So say we all.

Or it could be the guy just had a power cut/busted computer or some such.
Of course some folks out there think he was abducted by aliens,who wished to add his mind to thier mastercollective AI mind.

Maybe all of the above has occured?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Agree. Personally, I didn’t really comment on the threads he posted on much but I was always looking out for his posts still, and I always really enjoyed reading what he had to say, whether I agreed with it or not. He was always full of information and he really did seem to know what he was talking about when others didn’t.

And, yeah, It really is a shame people took shots at him in the way they did, especially in threads where he wasn't even present - Something I saw a couple of times at least. After all, what did he do? He explained things that needed explaining and he denied ignorance. You would think that those 2 things at least would be welcomed with open arms, especially here.

Anyway, I hope he returns too, ATS needs posters like him, ones who won’t simply assume things, but those who look for the truth and look to explain the unknown. Maybe It's just me but it seems those types of members are becoming less common as of late..

IMO anyway..

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
This proves he's a Govt. Agent.

Perhaps he turned, but they caught him. Probably being water-boarded right now.

Phage.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I miss Phage's knowledge in the space weather topics.

I know people would hate when people would just wait to see what Phage would say....but that's what I did.

He had a lot of knowledge...and it was an easy way to cut through all the crazy talk.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Who's phage?

Just kidding

I enjoyed some of his input on the space/science topics, he no doubt had some knowledge, but I honestly think that there was way too many people here willing to take his word as gospel without doing any research themselves, to me that is just being lazy, and no worse than those who believe everything they hear on tv.

Plus he was of the opinion that HAARP do not partake in any 'secret' research, that they publish everything openly
so personally I never really gelled to the guy.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Why would you start a thread about another member? Why not just contact him via PM?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

It's a phagetarian thing.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

edit on 21-1-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

edit on 21-1-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

I couldn't agree more with you Lady...well said...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join