It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Health Authorities Want Depression-Causing Drugs Added To Water Supply

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Health Authorities Want Depression-Causing Drugs Added To Water Supply

www.infowars.com

Health authorities are pushing for drugs to be added to public water supplies that cause depression and memory loss, as a new study shows that the dangers of statins have been deliberately underplayed by drug companies, in a chilling throwback to how the population in Aldous Huxley’s Brave New World were mass medicated with Soma to keep them docile and easy to control.

Statins are taken by tens of millions of people worldwide, a boon for drug companies like Merck, whose chief executive Henry Gadsden back in 1975 dreamed of being able to sell a drug to people who had no immediately identif
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
One can only hope these "health" officials don't get their way on this.

We already have our water infiltrated with enough crap, like fluoride and other impurities. And as we saw recently, the 'officials' actually conceded that they had been using TOO MUCH fluoride to begin with!

I think this is definitely something to be aware of and keep an eye on, and if proposals come up in your area, speak up about. We don't need any more 'drugs' added to our water supply. One can only guess the REAL reason they would want to infiltrate our water supplies with this. Hint-it's got little to do with improving our health.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

That is just sad!!?? IS this for real?! They really want to damage the water that their children are drinking, and grandchildren, and their children's children?? Sure they can buy the purifiers for their families but, what if there kids dont when they get to be parents?? Now they are contaminating their own family!! .... That is crazy!!
What is this world coming too? Why would america want to do this?? Population control,...... I get it... but still? They want their citizens to be sad ?? That is just outrageous!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Making a Killing Pt. 1

Excellent documentary about the farce that is the field of psychiatry and pharmaceutical companies.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
With as many independent groups out there constantly testing the drinking water supplies for anything and everything how could they expect to pull this off?

If these groups find anything suspicious it would be public knowledge in no time.

Who would pay for this massive drug supply?

Sorry, just more AJ sensationalism and fear mongering.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Ha. Based on the zombie-ish ways more and more people are reacting, wouldn't surprise me at all if this is already being done in some places. But more seriously? Haven't we already been through the drill of medications making their way into drinking supplies? Don't drink the water.

Oh. Who would pay for it? We probably would...one way or another.
edit on 1/20/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

I believe it would be the citizens that would be forced to pay for it if goes through. US citizens.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

People are crazy as # man

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I sure hope this never happens. The last thing we need is drug companies poisoning our water. A few years ago, I was prescribed sertraline for PTSD. I have not been the same since. First, I noticed if I ran out, I started having really bad symptoms of withdrawal. Of course, the Dr. told me that couldn't be because it was a non-habit forming drug. Everytime I skipped a couple of doses, the "brain shocks" occurred and I would get very irritable and really just wanted the world to leave me the @*# alone. Finally, I did some online research and discovered I wasn't alone in my suffering. That's when I decided to get off the drug with or without my Dr. help. I couldn't tolerate cold turkey. It drove me crazy to have those odd sensations in my head. But over time, I cut back little by little until I could live without it. I still have occasional "brain jolts" if I get over tired and my memory isn't what it used to be either. That really makes me mad. I used to be so sharp. Now I can barely remember what I read and have to make lists so I remember to do things. It's so wrong how drug companies are allowed to release drugs with minimal testing. Then, they go out a push these drugs to doctors and encourage them to prescribe them like crazy. Then, when people start having problems, they deny, deny, deny. Oh yeah, we need them involved in something like this. It's never for our own good.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Didn't you know that we already have drugs in our water supply? People flush them, people eat them and then pee in the toilet and the water filtration plants can't get them out. There is already a chemical concoction of pharma-pee in our drinking and bathing water.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I have always wondered why politicians and demogogues complain about bottled water, claiming the bottles are bad for the environmnent.

Yet, not a peep about softdrink bottles. Maybe its due to the fact that most bottled softdrinks, Coca Cola, etc, use carbonated tap water.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Personally, I'm sick of all the mindless scumbags who take it up the ass.

Let them drink this crap and die out.

I've got my reverse osmosis already, so fkkkkkk it.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Most people I know use bottled water or decent filters. Wonder if they have a way to get it into those natural springs that bottled water is SUPPOSED to be coming from?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Of course they do.....

They just dump it.

That's the thing about bottled water.

There's no regulations. Just that you can ask for their readings if they even take them.

Most bottled water companies do use various filter methods, but then you just dump a specific chemical that you know will bypass their filtration methods.

Cake.

Jesus I feel super bad. Please don't let me kill this thread. It's too important if even remotely true!! so reply, reply!!!!!
edit on 20-1-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Most bottled water comes from municipal water supplies. Even some of the "spring" waters come through the city water first. Of course they microfilter it, or reverse osmosis it before it is bottled and sold, because the bottling companies can't be selling that junk that the city sells. Read the labels closely in the store next time. A little bit of it is actually spring water, but not much.

As to your question, there are plenty of studies to show that the entire water tables are already contaminated with prescription drugs. Google "effemination of fish." Apparently antidepressants and pain killers flushed down toilets are making fish stupider and less likely to breed. If it is affecting the fish, then it is also affecting us. Male fertility in the US is at an all-time low......just like the fish.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I have lived all over england.
and the water taste very funny when you move to a new place.
birmingham tap water is one of the worst ones.

can any one tell me any cheap good water filters?
or should I make my own?
get barbecue charcoal.
and use a pump to pump the water around it for a day.
new water every day.
BUT we still eat there food

we are doomed.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Starting to wonder if there isnt anything they dont drug in western countries... Will stay where am .. Between the "modified" / chemical food and drugged water there Id die of starvation and thirst.. Never could handle western food in past - now know why because of all the chemicals in it. Got sick after few bites everytime tried western food. .. Will stick to my garden and well out here.. Hate to think what all those chemicals / drugs doing to people there..

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by buddha

I wouldn't use barbeque charcoal, it probably has other chemicals added that are worse than the water. You can buy "activated charcoal" pretty cheaply around the net.

Just about any water filter can be good. Personally, I have well water, and an undersink filter that is good for about 20,000 gallons. The fridge has a similar filter for our ice machine and cold water dispenser. We don't filter the showers and toilets. The well water doesn't have to be filtered anyway, we just do it for the wife's piece of mind.

If you wanted to make your own, diatamaceous earth is a good filtering media and activated charcoal is a good purifier. You can't go wrong with distillation either. Distillation or reverse osmosis is probably the only way to be certain all the chemicals are gone.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
collect rain water before they make it illegal, and get a really good reverse osmosis filter (although I'm not even sure that will solve all the problems).

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

In the real world the ptb must have the water supplies hooked upto drugs, so they can put into the supply what they want in times of there choosing. All the water boards must have some requirement for this sort of thing already.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join