It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared's "Confession"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
So with everyone talking about how there might be a conspiracy linked to this shooting, I don't know if the envelope Jared left in his safe has been mentioned yet but I find it pretty interesting.

When I heard about the envelope in Jared's safe that basically incriminates him, I thought it gave out a little too much information. On the envelope he wrote "I planned ahead" "My assassination" and he also wrote the name "Giffords" and signed his name. Doesn't this seem a little too convenient?

He basically delivered himself on a platter. If they decide to never show the video as evidence, they can just use the eye witnesses that were there and the signed "confessional".

If he was going to kill this person, why does he feel the need to write about it and sign it? Doesn't he know that people will witness him doing it? Why even say he planned ahead? It doesn't make any sense. Also, this basically kills any insanity plea and sets him up for the death penalty. A good way for whoever might have used him to get rid of him for good.

Also interesting is the fact that we haven't seen ANYTHING. Forget about the video, we'll chalk that up to not wanting to taint the jury. But what about him in cuffs? A picture of this signed note that he left? His parents? Someone from his family? You don't even see his face in any of his Youtube videos!

Is he real? (just being facetious or .......maybe not?)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Randall07

Its weird how they don't talk about the trails or have they and I missed it. I know they talked about in the very begginning. I mean come on OJs trial was on TV and that didnt even involve anyone in the government.
I was hoping when I came to this post I would read something about his confesion at trial or to the police or something. Why would someone not speak on their behalf. Has he really said nothing?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

This seems all too convenient. I knew there would be more of this bull after I saw a news report on how they found a black bag next to his house filled with ammunition. WTF is going on?

link   
Maybe the guy is a complete nut job. With all the lies, "We the People" are being told, why a conspiracy here? Several people witnessed this act. I believe he thought he would be killed. This guy is still alive. Seriously, why don't you write this guy a letter. I am sure he would be glad to tell you about it. As for all this speculation, I think it's not founded in fact. However, come up with something factual and many would listen.

link   

If he was going to kill this person, why does he feel the need to write about it and sign it? Doesn't he know that people will witness him doing it? Why even say he planned ahead? It doesn't make any sense. Also, this basically kills any insanity plea and sets him up for the death penalty. A good way for whoever might have used him to get rid of him for good.

Common thought processes and logic arent applicable to people who are clinically insane, delusional, psychotic, or schitzophrenic.

Also, he planned on being shot and killed ........I dont think "My assasination" was intended to refer to Giffords, that was a given, I think it was intended to mean HIM

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

His family released a typed statement that was read by the media (how touching huh?). I remember when the Virginia Tech incident happened, the murderer's family came out on national television and gave their condolences.

But in this case, we see no one, nothing, nowhere. Nada, zip.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
What I would like to know is, the words that are supposedly written on this envelope or paper or whatever, was that all? Is that the only thing written down, or was there more, perhaps a whole paragraph or letter or something that those words were stripped from possibly out of context? Those random words just written on a piece of paper with nothing else seems odd, even for someone who may have been mentally deranged. Especially when you factor in all the other things he has written online or said in videos, he seemed to speak in at least complete sentences, not just phrases with no context. Did I miss something, or has anyone else wondered this as well?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Thats because the family is also very introverted itself. From what people around the town said they were pretty odd people,and were basically shut ins, they kept to themselves.....

No one that knew of the family was really surprised that they didnt come out with any real statements on it.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere
Maybe the guy is a complete nut job. With all the lies, "We the People" are being told, why a conspiracy here? Several people witnessed this act. I believe he thought he would be killed. This guy is still alive. Seriously, why don't you write this guy a letter. I am sure he would be glad to tell you about it. As for all this speculation, I think it's not founded in fact. However, come up with something factual and many would listen.

Well the letter he left in his safe where he says he planned ahead and wrote Gifford's name is a fact. His face is absent from his videos as well as in the media (in cuffs or being transported to court). No family member has shown up and offered their condolences.

So where is your reasoning that there are no facts? These are the facts.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Common thought processes and logic arent applicable to people who are clinically insane, delusional, psychotic, or schitzophrenic.

Also, he planned on being shot and killed ........I dont think "My assasination" was intended to refer to Giffords, that was a given, I think it was intended to mean HIM

Bingo.. exactly my take on it. He was referencing his own assassination/death by cop and wanted to make sure he left his explanation or justification or manifesto or confession.. as many others have done before him.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
We must take into consideration that Jared does not think as most of the rest of us do. He left the confession in the safe because he most likely wanted to be famous after all was done.

We have heard so little from the family, I am sure the cops have talked to them but wonder how cooperative they have been. They should know their son better than anyone - my guess is they knew he had problems - how could they not as others at the school certainly knew. He had to act out at home as well as elsewhere. Maybe they feel responsible for not doing something such as getting him help or maybe they tried to overlook it. Maybe they are dysfunctional and didn't know what to do - time will tell or we may never know.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Take a good look at this picture, note- next to where he wrote "Terminate" it says "At will or Contract (challenging to find)" Could this be a clue to his suicide or a Contract Killing? look also under Prison "cause of sentance - None" maybe under mind control?
Looks like he'd been waying up the options between Suicide, Prison and normal life!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c5bc19874b7d.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 20-1-2011 by Abductee001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-1-2011 by Abductee001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
What are you trying to say?

CIA mind control? Where are the facts?

He didn't do it? Where are the facts?

He was set up? Where is one shred of evidence this isn't what it looks like?

What am I missing....Please enlighten me...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Also, why would he sign the note and then put it in his safe? If he wanted people to know he did it, why go through the trouble of putting it in a safe? I would also like to know how the FBI was able to search his safe, did they have a warrant? That could indicate knowledge of the note. Did they go to a judge and specifically say they wanted to look in the safe for a note? As the constitution declares

Amendment 4: no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause...particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized

Or did they just ransack his house? And the smoking gun is if Loughner signed his name to his own confession, why would he then try and plead insanity? Why wouldn't he just admit his guilt?

edit on 20-1-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Obviously you are not a writer ahaha. Just kidding. But seriously, I write in my journal, write letters, post it notes, stories, and even just sentences all the time. It's a nostalgia thing, a feeling of accomplishment and order, and seeing your thought on paper, like taking a ink blotter to your brain and releasing onto paper. I completely understand why he wrote down what he was going to do.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I know I weighed in with opinions on being MK ULTRA and the stuff about the bird and whenever but here's my take on this:

He hoped his shooting spree would result in a quick police arrival, a stand off and "suicide by cop" as that British lawyer wanted where he provokes the police enough to shoot him dead right there on site. Martyr himself if you will.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SubPop79
I write in my journal, write letters, post it notes, stories, and even just sentences all the time.

So do I, but why would he need to say "I planned ahead" in a journal? Seems kind of redundant. To write plans out in a journal is one thing, but "I planned ahead" seems like a criminal detective's wet dream, in other words too good to be true. It's also very strange that all they are saying of the note is "I planned ahead" without any more context. But oh wait, we're not supposed to release evidence, right? They enforce the law when it's convenient for them and release certain pieces of evidence when they want to shape the story.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere
What are you trying to say?

CIA mind control? Where are the facts?

He didn't do it? Where are the facts?

He was set up? Where is one shred of evidence this isn't what it looks like?

What am I missing....Please enlighten me...

So you want someone in one of the higher offices of this country to come out and tell you there is a conspiracy relating to this case? Is that the kind of fact you need? If that was the case then this site and others wouldn't need to exist. No one will tell you for a fact that this is a conspiracy or there is a cover up.

You do think conspiracies are possible right? And how do you arrive to the conclusion that there might be one? By the facts surrounding the case, by being a bit of a detective and then discussing it with others when certain facts do not make sense.

I'm not married to any thoughts, I could be wrong and he was just another psycho lone gunman. But you could be wrong too. I just think there are a lot of things peculiar about this case.

But it makes no sense asking for proof of a conspiracy, you'll only get that if there's any disclosure from the higher ups, and if you're only waiting for that to believe in conspiracy theories, then what's the point of being here?

It's been almost 50 years since the JFK assassination and there still isn't any "proof" of a conspiracy. Only facts that do not make any sense to some people. So does that mean there was no conspiracy associated with that assassination?

Maybe, maybe not, but it opens a portal to a conspiracy theory.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Yeah it does seem a little too convenient that we knew what was written in the safe almost from the beginning of this. Just seems a little difficult to comprehend because sure he might have been a delusional schizophrenic but even so, that there was such a heavy handed accusation in the media instantly with some evidence released and not much else known since then......

I dunno, it still doesn't totally add up in my mind although I can see both sides to this argument.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Originally posted by SubPop79
I write in my journal, write letters, post it notes, stories, and even just sentences all the time.

So do I, but why would he need to say "I planned ahead" in a journal? Seems kind of redundant. To write plans out in a journal is one thing, but "I planned ahead" seems like a criminal detective's wet dream, in other words too good to be true. It's also very strange that all they are saying of the note is "I planned ahead" without any more context. But oh wait, we're not supposed to release evidence, right? They enforce the law when it's convenient for them and release certain pieces of evidence when they want to shape the story.

Right, why say you planned ahead when you bought the gun and hailed a cab to commit your crime on the day you knew she would be at the Safeway? It's pretty obvious.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join