It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% proof 9/11 was an implosion

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 08:51 AM
link   
William, I am *shocked* so you talked to Dr. Thomas Eagar, ? Wow that is pretty cool
But I will never get the chance to talk to them personaly.

Ok, let's say I believe you now..( I won't discuss that anymore, WTC 1 & 2 ) still you didn't explain WTC7 so I ask again, I didn't talk to them and you did talk to them so explain to me what they told you.. did you verify their storry ? If yes, go ahead and tell me, I'll get it verified, if true, I will take all my words back and apology. I can only find many different versions that contradicts eachother.

I want to know because I saw the movie, I told you peoples about for 100 times by now, I think you haven't seen it. The movie and the statement are suspcious. You know as well as I do that government aren't open to the public, they only tell you what they want you to know. And because I wanted to know more about their secrecy I ended up on this place, but if I post a serious thought with evidence ! And people only reply like some lame guys does, than I ask my self, what kind of forum is this ? It used to better here.

So please go ahead and help this for once and for all out of the world William. And please be honest to yourself, you only fool yourself by not being honest. But right now I am reading another "official" version on why the towers went down like that. So I'll reply later with more questions that some of you all know better than I !

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Jet Fuel doesn't generate enough heat to melt steel, if it was to do any thing it would bend and if a few columns were knocked off it would still be intact... If it ever broke it would fall off like a tree trunk, if you read all of that you would know it was proof... If you read the article about how implosion works you would hear them say that to make a foot print is the most sophisticated form of demolition that only a few dare to do... And you think a plane did all that? and to building 7? And it didn't bend it noticably broke and knowing that Jet Fuel doesn't generate enough heat to melt steel proves it was a controlled demolition

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Speaking of which I have talked with eye ball witness's who have said suspicious trade dealings were being made in the building, they were being evacuated more then ever before, and cement was all over the floor near the main support Column, I know the facts, I find it hard so few want to know... It is only going to hurt them in the long run... No sweat off me no more

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 10:20 AM
link   
in fact the WTC totally falled because it was maintained but an external steel beams structure.

Those 18 inch beams on the out side of the WTC were only for decoration, and were only holding there own weight... The main support columns were 10 feet wide 3 story high 22 ton metal tubes which connected to the tubes above it until it got to 110 story's there were 47 of these tubes that went up to 110 story's and were surrounded with many more tons of Reinforced concrete, and the metal had fire proof material... You won't hear the media say this,,,, FEMA says WTC7 collapsed because of fires... It collapsed in the same fassion as a very sophisticated controlled demolition... Fire with no impact... sad

On the news I was watching those Cruise missiles which have a hell of a impact and more heat then Jet fuel hit those buildings in Bhagad that were much smaller and weaker and they were burning like hell and never collapsed...

Building 7 a 47 story building twice as fat just as wide steel structure and slightly more then a decade year old just collapsed in that fassion? I don't think so... Nothing even hit building 7 if you didn't see it on tape.

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Whatever Mr. Conspiracy theory, you weren't there so you have no idea what happened.

Don't fall for this bogus crap you read on the internet.

You didn't bother reading it... Give us an example denounce all that you typical ignorant sheeple... Mr. Sheeple. LOL denounce it if you can

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 10:33 AM
link   
You need to use your own advice.
You saw it on TV and viewed some conspiracy web sites. So your now an expert bulilding demolitions.
Then I must be a god of knowledge if that all it takes! "

Check the how Implosion works site, that ain't no conspiracy theory site, that has the scientific facts

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 10:41 AM
link   
If you were the US secret government, and you wanted to blow up the WTC, why not just do it (as many of you seem to think), but then claim it was a terrorist bomb??? That would have made a lot more sense... Why the theatrics of the planes crashing into the building? Why disrupt your economy completely, and send consumer confidence to the ground? You could have accomplished the same goals you claim (i.e. justification for a war on terror) without the disastrous side effects. Sorry, but it just doesn't make sense.

I'm no demolitions expert, but I know what I saw...and that was two planes hitting a building, burning for a while, and then collapse. Even if the building was laced with charges etc., who's to say that wasn't part of terrorists' strategy, to ensure it would come down? I just don't buy the idea of the US (no matter how black ops the department) being behind 9/11.

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 10:43 AM
link   
"As I have said before, I worked At Ground Zero in NYC for seven months following the 9/11 attacks. I worked next to thousands of fireman, police, FEMA, FBI, etc. and there is no way they could hide this from thousands of workers. I was there 7 days a week, 12 hour shifts, don't you think we would have come across things suspicious if this was all staged? I don't know why people refuse to accept the facts, and it really bothers me to see stupid pictures of bills folded to mock what happened, much less adding flames to the pic using your photoshop. I'm not trying to change anyone's mind because that will never happen, but if you smelled that place and watched them pull out body after body, I don't think you would be making silly pics about it. Have a liitle respect, would ya ?????? "

No you are the one that isn't showing the respect by blocking the damn truth... Do you really think that Private Bank owned media would tell the truth to you

I know you are lying you said you had to pull out body after body... I know you are lying because the only whole body's are the ones that were not inside the WTC at the time of the collapse... The reasoned every thing was blown to bits is because of demolition charges

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Exactly who are you babbling at, FreeTalk? Long before the WTC towers were struck I was aware of the dangers of the buildings going down in the normally unlikely event a passenger plane struck it. My interest in it was due to the discontinuation of asbestos application to the support structure. My interest and research was long before the advent of the internet. Believe it or not, there are still some of us around that know how to operate books, manuals and periodicals as well as the internet.

The towers went down as imagined, contrary to your theories and conspiracies. I also have a bit of news for you. Jet fuel explosions cause intense heat, heat that incionerates bodies, melts airframes and ignites other materials. As was predicted back in the seventies, the support structures would likely soften, buckle and collapse.

Go back to your pseudo-science and the internet, and when you get the time, try and read a hardback or two. Preferably some older ones. As a matter of fact, research old information written on paper in reference to this particular topic. I can't direct you in the right direction as my reading on it was years ago. The Sept. 11 tragedy brought it back to mind, predictions of the likely results and all.

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 11:18 AM
link   
It doesn't take a highly educated person to see something like this just insight

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I should have typed slower so I didn't make my self look like an idiot, I could type 1000 words a minute. Mispelling seems to challenge others credibility

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 11:28 AM
link   
"If you were the US secret government, and you wanted to blow up the WTC, why not just do it (as many of you seem to think), but then claim it was a terrorist bomb??? That would have made a lot more sense... Why the theatrics of the planes crashing into the building? Why disrupt your economy completely, and send consumer confidence to the ground? You could have accomplished the same goals you claim (i.e. justification for a war on terror) without the disastrous side effects. Sorry, but it just doesn't make sense.

I'm no demolitions expert, but I know what I saw...and that was two planes hitting a building, burning for a while, and then collapse. Even if the building was laced with charges etc., who's to say that wasn't part of terrorists' strategy, to ensure it would come down? I just don't buy the idea of the US (no matter how black ops the department) being behind 9/11. "

WW1 League of Nations
WW2 United Nations EU Israel
WW3 World Government

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 11:37 AM
link   
"Jet fuel explosions cause intense heat, heat that incionerates bodies, melts airframes and ignites other materials. As was predicted back in the seventies, the support structures would likely soften, buckle and collapse. "

Well explain how the fires continued to burn for 12 weeks, when all that Rubble fell on top of fire trapping its oxygen... It burned much faster then the WTC that day, and the rubble from Building 7 burned harder then the WTC.

Explain again how Building 7 collapsed, why dodge it a billion times?

The smoke from the WTC turned black before they collapsed, then a big bright Mushroom Cloud rose above both WTC's and Building 7 after they collapsed... and then the Smoke turned grey again and burned much much harder in an oxygen trapped environment.
The Helicopter pictures show a Black footprint from building 1 2 and 7, and smoke rising from exactly the middle of those buildings... The second building didn't even pancake the top fell off... And in the footage you can noticably see explosives coming out the building floor from floor even when half of the building was still in the air falling... AMONIUM NITRATE CAUSES SICKNESS, COULD THAT EXPLAIN WTC SYNDROME AND THAT BRIGHT MUSHROOM CLOUD, THE MOLTEN STEEL IN THE BOTTOM OF THE WTC THE 2.1 AND 2.3 EARTHQUAKE... THE 12 WEEK FIRES.. THE ASH FOOT PRINT I CAN GO ON AND ON FOR EVER... IT NEVER ENDS I CAN GO ON AND ON FOR EVER...

I beg of you denounce what I just said

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 11:38 AM
link   
"Jet fuel explosions cause intense heat, heat that incionerates bodies, melts airframes and ignites other materials. As was predicted back in the seventies, the support structures would likely soften, buckle and collapse. "

Well explain how the fires continued to burn for 12 weeks, when all that Rubble fell on top of fire trapping its oxygen... It burned much faster then the WTC that day, and the rubble from Building 7 burned harder then the WTC.

Explain again how Building 7 collapsed, why dodge it a billion times?

The smoke from the WTC turned black before they collapsed, then a big bright Mushroom Cloud rose above both WTC's and Building 7 after they collapsed... and then the Smoke turned grey again and burned much much harder in an oxygen trapped environment.
The Helicopter pictures show a Black footprint from building 1 2 and 7, and smoke rising from exactly the middle of those buildings... The second building didn't even pancake the top fell off... And in the footage you can noticably see explosives coming out the building floor from floor even when half of the building was still in the air falling... AMONIUM NITRATE CAUSES SICKNESS, COULD THAT EXPLAIN WTC SYNDROME AND THAT BRIGHT MUSHROOM CLOUD, THE MOLTEN STEEL IN THE BOTTOM OF THE WTC THE 2.1 AND 2.3 EARTHQUAKE... THE 12 WEEK FIRES.. THE ASH FOOT PRINT I CAN GO ON AND ON FOR EVER... IT NEVER ENDS I CAN GO ON AND ON FOR EVER...

I beg of you denounce what I just said

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Free Talk
I know you are lying you said you had to pull out body after body... I know you are lying because the only whole body's are the ones that were not inside the WTC at the time of the collapse... The reasoned every thing was blown to bits is because of demolition charges

You think I am lying about something like this? You want to CHALLENGE me? I know what I saw, I didn't say I pulled out the bodies, that wasn't my job, but I watched them pull out bodies left and right. You got some nerve telling me that I am lying, you worthless moron. I dont ever resort to name calling but dont you DARE question what I saw with my own two eyes. I was there 7 days a week for 7 months, and I saw everything, take your freakin conspiracy theory and shove it up your ass! There is no way that your theory could be true and not any of the thousand of workers not come across anything that was out of the ordinary. There is no way to keep that many people quiet and I assure you no one asked me to keep confidential anything I came across. Your theory is bogus and your links dont convince me of anything, its easy to read the internet and believe what others say just as most people really believe what really happened that day. You can believe what you want to believe, that is the beautiful thing about America, dont call me a LIAR !
I apologize to the mods for my anger, but I will not be accused of lying by anyone regarding my experiences at Ground Zero!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 01:45 PM
link   
"There is no way that your theory could be true and not any of the thousand of workers not come across anything that was out of the ordinary"

Another typical lie from you, I have talked to independant investigaters

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 01:48 PM
link   
OK help me out by what I said above your post, I need a real explanation Jet fuel can't melt steel, and fires can't melt the steel from Building 7... Help me out, if I am wrong someone should give me a real explanation... Especially for building 7

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Free Talk
Another typical lie from you, I have talked to independant investigaters

And who have you spoken to?

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 08:07 PM
link   
www.greatbuildings.com...

www.teamtwintowers.org...

architecture.about.com...

Lets get something strait you think I am uneducated because I think that you are wrong?

ALL the Caucasians in this country are here because they could not deal with the social environment present in your part of the world. They left because of what those governments put them through.

That is not the result of a lack of education it is the reuslt of understanding the facts of history. This pertaining as well to where all the problems, related to where all the recent (in the last 100 years) wars have been fought. I have said this before and will say this again you all do not have your act together. And because of this we have had to deal with your problems.

This has become a burden and many in this country as well as this Hemisphere are sick of it.

It is you Tigris who are uneducated and unaware

This is a country, which is populated by those whose ancestors rejected the most fundamental aspects of what you call reasonable. This beyond of course the Indian population and to be honest, the part your are most familiar with is in respect to those who reside in North America.

Perhaps it is time for you to educate yourself in respect to the rest......

What are your thoughts??

[Edited on 23-3-2003 by Toltec]

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Explain how an A/C crash can burn so intensely that the bodies are reduced to ash and the fuselage is severely damaged from the fire.

Don't worry about the amount of words you can type in a minute, and don't worry so much about the spelling errors, worry about the erroneous information you toss around.

Once again, the designers, who probably know more about it than you, thought it enough of a concern that they specifically mentioned the likelihood, researched the effects and attempted to guard against it.

As they expected, the results occured. That, pal, didn't take a conspiracy. Only a plane, a full load of fuel and precious little time. Darned things even fell as expected. Go figure.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join