It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% proof 9/11 was an implosion

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karl Molarius

Well at least, he didnt *forge* proof .. that makes him more credibly than your crazy president

Well... look who's talking about credibility. Karl, you wouldn't know real credibility if it came up and slapped you across the face.

Why are you here?

You contribute very little.

Your posts are designed to inflame and incite.

Your posting style is short, simple comments with baseless claims.

If you haven't noticed by now, this is a discussion forum and as such, we anticipate members are willing to engage in discussion.

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I was standing under those buildings after they were hit. There is no doubt in my mind that they fell because AIRPLANES flew into them. They appeared to me to be leaning after they were struck.

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 09:42 AM
link   
hey sherwood, didn't he show you how to fold it, so you get to see the pentagon burning?

Ed/ www.clydelewis.com...

[Edited on 20-3-2003 by alienaddicted]

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 10:46 AM
link   
well well well. it seems like this pic is pissing off all those in group A
" Group A people that wish they were in iraq fighting"
No I've never seen the twenty folded any other way than this.
Can you show me how to fold it into the Pentagon?.

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I edited while you were typing your post I guess

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jms88
I was standing under those buildings after they were hit. There is no doubt in my mind that they fell because AIRPLANES flew into them. They appeared to me to be leaning after they were struck.

Oh please gimme a break, think before you post, I've seen it on TV too, but did a plane crash into WTC 7 ?
Did you see how that went down ? Can a fire on top of a building make the whole building collapse and the buildings next to it ? Wait, did you read the links ? If not, than why bother to reply ?

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Whatever Mr. Conspiracy theory, you weren't there so you have no idea what happened.

Don't fall for this bogus crap you read on the internet.

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 03:57 PM
link   
As I have said before, I worked At Ground Zero in NYC for seven months following the 9/11 attacks. I worked next to thousands of fireman, police, FEMA, FBI, etc. and there is no way they could hide this from thousands of workers. I was there 7 days a week, 12 hour shifts, don't you think we would have come across things suspicious if this was all staged? I don't know why people refuse to accept the facts, and it really bothers me to see stupid pictures of bills folded to mock what happened, much less adding flames to the pic using your photoshop. I'm not trying to change anyone's mind because that will never happen, but if you smelled that place and watched them pull out body after body, I don't think you would be making silly pics about it. Have a liitle respect, would ya ??????

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 04:39 PM
link   
[Edited on 21-3-2003 by sherwoodsteele73]

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 07:32 PM
link   
What is that a picture of?

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeLLaTrIx

Originally posted by TigeriS
Yes, keep ignoring the facts and make a big deal out of something small. That is my proof that those who are pro war doesn't know anything about the truth. None of you can "debunk" the original post.

I'd say stay on topic and show me why you know that those attacks were planned ObL only ? How come 500 peoples from certain country didn't go to work that day ? How come another company moved from the WTC just 2 weeks before the attacks ?

You have shown NO PROOF.
We are not ignoring facts. Present them to us.

And actually ya moron the topic of this thread is

stop BSing pls, Bella

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Some people are experts in avoiding questions by giving useless replies.

How is it posible for someone to know how the buildings collapsed because they were there ? Because you were there and saw it you think you know law's of physics ? I'm not talking about who was there. Please understand, take the time and read the links. If you are narrowminded and refuse to look at this with an open mind, then I think you're not serious enough to discuss this.

Still I don't have scientific proof from you guys that those "experts" are not right ! No one can !

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Excuse me TigeriS there is a Big difference between the UN membership playing politics and actually sending troops. Bottom line, in reality if you do not pick up the gun you are not serious (welcome to the real world).

Do you guys actually have any idea what an implosion is??

Ok so what the links claim is that the US Government decided to blow up the World Trade Center, the Pentagon and also crash is American flight for good measure. And all for the purpose of justifying a war with Afghanistan and Iraq.

This must be the best example of why drugs are
bad.
cause you all are tripping big time.

If the United States decided to set up such a operation they would have done so in the EU. Fact of the matter is it would have been much more convincing and support for there actions would have flowed like water.

All those images are missing one very important thing, the two planes, which did in fact impact with those buildings. Tell you what a fully fueled jet of the same size that hit those buildings and hit one of your own. And get back to us on the results; otherwise stop pretending you have an answer.

Ok what you are saying is that the WTC imploded seriously this must be joke thread.

You want proof, people who are residents of that city saw two planes each one hit a tower. Lets be honest here, who the hell are you!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toltec
Excuse me TigeriS there is a Big difference between the UN membership playing politics and actually sending troops.

You must understand some things about the UN, first of all they don't have their own troops. Second of all there are too many countries involved when it comes to decision there's too much burocracy. UN once proposed to have it's own troops. Now you may tell me who was against that idea !

Bottom line, in reality if you do not pick up the gun you are not serious (welcome to the real world).

Well I hope you know that your reality doesn't have to be my reality. Everything depends on information you get, your enviroment etc. One who always trusted their government will never *believe* their government could do anything bad to them. Look back to the history, how many so called conspiracies turned out to be true ? So that's the problem, you don't understand how things works. What seems unbelievable today, may be proven tomorrow. Respect the history and you learn more.

Do you guys actually have any idea what an implosion is??

Ok I agree the title isn't very well chosen but that's not the point. Keep whining about that is very easy. But like I said soooo many times by now, none of you can debunk the claims in the links ! Implosion has a wider meaning than you may think. It also means a building going straight down. Something like when stores fall on eachother.

Ok so what the links claim is that the US Government decided to blow up the World Trade Center, the Pentagon and also crash is American flight for good measure. And all for the purpose of justifying a war with Afghanistan and Iraq.
This must be the best example of why drugs are
bad.
cause you all are tripping big time.

Your answer is an example for the reason why I believe those claims are likely to be true. All you can come up with are things you don't know the facts about, I mean you know as well as I do that it's lame and way too easy to say, you're on drugs... how serious are you by saying that ? Do you know me ? Do you know my level of education ? I'd take you more seriously if you explain to me why you think the government has nothing to do with it. Like I said many times before, I've seen the video of Bush in Florida at the time of the attacks. Compare that video to his claims about what he did on whitehouse.gov and you'll see that he lied ! Look on how fast they cleaned everything up, destroying evidence ! I don't mind if you don't care about those things, but please don't tell me I am on drugs because I am more aware of things than you may be.

If the United States decided to set up such a operation they would have done so in the EU. Fact of the matter is it would have been much more convincing and support for there actions would have flowed like water.

Well that again is too easy, how can you know what would have happened ? So in this case it's useless to say "If this or If that" how do you know ? I mean didn't they expect the world to be with America because of the attacks ? Still many countries oppose it, so what's your point. Keep it to curret events, if doesn't help here.

All those images are missing one very important thing, the two planes, which did in fact impact with those buildings. Tell you what a fully fueled jet of the same size that hit those buildings and hit one of your own. And get back to us on the results; otherwise stop pretending you have an answer.

You guys don't seems to understand what this is all about, no one is talking about no planes hitting the WTC, we all know that already. BUt for once, read the question instead of think you know the question.
It's not about the planes, it's about the collapse. Is that so difficult to understand ?

Ok what you are saying is that the WTC imploded seriously this must be joke thread.

Again, some people can't be objective and rejects the claims blindly. Talk to any experts and they'll you it's a miracle that those planes could cause all those buildings to collapse like they did. The only difference is that that they won't tell that in official news.

You want proof, people who are residents of that city saw two planes each one hit a tower. Lets be honest here, who the hell are you!!!!!!!

Ok, I now understand that you don't understand me, I think it may be because of my bad english, so I keep it on a communication problem, like I said 10000000 times, I saw the planes too but it's not about that. ! Sheeeeeeeeeesh... it's about the buildings going down the way they did. Some people say it's almost imposible for a fire almost on top of the building to cause the whole building to go down like they did.
That's the point, and nothing else.

Be a bit more openminded... that's better for us all.
And still I don't have seen any serious reply here that answer my question about WTC 7, so now you're gonna tell me a plane hit that one too right ? All I see is attacks from posters who are mad because people say the government may have something to do with those events. Still no one answered my question about how come so many people from a certain country didn't go to work that day.

Instead of attacking me by posting irrelevant replies take the time and explain those things to me, that way I see you are serious about this thing and seriously helping me understand that the government has nothing to do with it. Until then I continue to believe that the government knew more than they are admitting.

[Edited on 21-3-2003 by TigeriS]

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Talk to any experts and they'll you it's a miracle that those planes could cause all those buildings to collapse like they did. The only difference is that that they won't tell that in official news.

I have, have you?

I have talked to the experts on-site, have you?

I have talked to the experts that helped design the buildings, have you?

I have talked to the experts digging out the pile of twisted steal and concrete dust, have you?

In each case, they are aware of the lunaitc issues such as were posted in this thread, and laugh at the concepts. Impact and heat are all that were needed.

Why do you want there to be more to this story?

In reality, the architects have said it's a miracle the buildings stayed up as long as they did.

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 07:13 AM
link   
The amount of work that would go into setting those three buildings up to implode would be impossible to hide. Even a moderately sized building takes many weeks of work to get setup and we are talking about two of the largest buildings in the world plus another very large building. Thats just one of the reasons this is theory is so stupid.

This thread is so silly that I almost didn't respond the first time but I just had to. I read through those silly links and theres not a bit of proof in any of it.

The fact that anyone would even entertain this crazy idea proves that people are willing (or eager) to believe anything that promotes thier twisted view of the world.

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I agree with Tigeris .. its important to keep a certain level of conversation. There are some uneducated people here that cant tolerate dissent

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rascar Capac

I agree with Tigeris .. its important to keep a certain level of conversation. There are some uneducated people here that cant tolerate dissent

LOL.ROFLMAO...so silly

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 07:58 AM
link   

No, it's not uneducated people who do not tolerate dissent, it is the reverse. It is people who are educated on the topic that get sick of gullible, uneducated people buying truckloads of crap and dismissing the facts which prove them gullible, uneducated and purchasers of unnecessary, unprocessed fertilizer.

The information on the WTC towers, the construction, what was said when the asbestos installation was halted during mid construction, all that information was available before the strikes and collapses. All this junk-science and these conspiracy theories that fly in the face of truth, fact and reality get old, and this particular line of thought is ancient!

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 08:08 AM
link   

And your education in related fields would be... what?

Or perhaps you have practical experience rather than education. What is it?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join