It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is our television changing? TV commercials with a VERY deep message.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Creepy, but so very very true!
edit on 20-1-2011 by Wildeagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Doesnt it say in the bible that the Devil hides in plain site, The trickster? But ya it seems all our fears are being used to sell the sinful items we Greed and lust Over like Gluttonous Pigs. Something to think about

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
So very true that the adverts are changing , well yes.
They change to suit their target audience & hope to get noticed/talked about, it seems to be working.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
oh my...ive seen like 4 of those creepy alien hulu commercials but that scion one was new to me and its pretty redonkulous!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Hahaha..."See, I just told you and you're still watching. AMAZING!"...thanks for sharing, all of those were hilarious.

I don't know if they were excessively "deep", but they were interesting commercials.

"ATS. An evil plot to distort the truth. Enjoy."

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
ok hulus ran by aliens .... but wth was tht last commercial about?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
NOW THIS is a deep message!!!!!! and a thread inits self

and this was aired by the bbc!!!
edit on 20-1-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Okay, the sheeple thing's a little weird, but very cool.
Good point though. . .I like truth in advertising, and if they're honest about their agenda. . .I'm good with that.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Freaky.

But do you want to know what I really think is happening? Advertising hacks and other random "creative types" are probably plundering ATS and other similar sites for ideas. It was only a matter of time before they caught on. They'll pilfer our nightmares for cheap buckjobs and we won't even get credit, nevermind pay.

Conspiracy is going mainstream. Prepare for the cheezeball warping of everything you hold dear...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

The video you posted was edited to fit into someone's preconceived idea / paranoia.

Full video

"Is the internet the greatest power ever known" is what they ask, the message you take from it come's from within.
edit on 20-1-2011 by JustCurious1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by JustCurious1

the weirder part is even in the behind the scenes footage she looks alien! look at that forhead

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
The Scion commercial definitely does its job. if it was an obvious car commercial from the beginning, i wouldn't of paid much attention to it. However, the demons and sheep kept me interested. Enough so that I felt I had no choice but to search it and now i know its for Toyota (I think i know that anyways). Also, I will most likely not be able to get that word out of my head for a lil while
and will forever associate it with Toyota

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by DancingBear

I didn't realise there were 4 of the hulu ones!

Using the truth to sell something - a rather different approach to say the least!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Interesting ads.

Could it be "disclosure" without letting us in on it? Or maybe it's just using what's popular to sell products as movies seem to do (like the vampire phase that struck again the last few years)?

I can't say for sure but it does make things interesting here on ATS. Although I will say this, having seen the "Illuminati in Virgin ad" thread last week and watching the ad again now I've looked into symbology, I still don't see anything other than an ad for an airline. But that's for another thread.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
It is good to see some integrity come back into the media. Stories of people being used as soup for aliens have been around for a while. Just check out how many missing people there are each year. We farm chickens, cow and other stuff, it not real surprising to hear we are no longer at the top of the food chain when looking at the galactic picture. At least they are cutting through the crap and letting us know where we stand.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildeagle

I do not watch adverts ever, and i would advise you lot to never watch either. The main problem with tv is ads.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
i'm more interested in wildeagle, what a babe!!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I actually watched these commercials. I feel dirty now. I gave up television 2 years ago and I gone out of my way to limit my exposure to advertisement as much as possible. On the rare occasions I do see commercials now (usually ones posted here on ATS), I can really feel the affect they have on me. It was almost like a drug, if you use it every day you become accustom to its effects, and my mind has been "purified" having having been so long with out seeing advertisements that they were "out of my system" so to speak. So I got the full effect. it was quit frightening.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join