It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tanzine Aura Lemurian Seed Quartz ARE VERY POWERFUL!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Ok ATS brothrren this is my first post and i wasnt a english major SOOO heres goes nothin!

I recently started meditating when i mean recent i mean 4 or 5 months ago iv been tryna get to know my spiritual side. its been one heck of a doozey so far i think iv really found a part of me that has no boundary. its amazing what 10 min of meditation can do and a crystal in your most dominant hand. ok to start my crystal meditation journey off i mostly read up on new techniques on how to improve my meditation. Now being that iv only been dipen and dapen with my spiritual side for only 5 months i fill like a new person! now i started out meditating with just a clear quarts crystal and im telling you i really REALLY can tell a difference when if i wasn't usen one at all. I find it tho its good to meditate rite before you go to sleep that works really splendid with me i like to listen to music while i meditate heads phones of course with some matsya incents burnen i really like to listen to REIKI healing music i find the soft notes just raise you out your physical body and its soo easy to fall asleep rite after you meditate but i find it tho usually my body has a choice to either staye awake or go to sleep usually i go to sleep and wake up filling more focused more aware of whats going on in the world. but when i choose to staye awake after i meditate with a crystal of course im lighter i have more energy it fills like iv caught two 2nd winds lol. Now lets talk about some crystals. now i find a deep connection with lemurian seed crystal even tho i purchased it off the net herewww.exquisitecrystals.com... it arrived yesterday and im telling you guys it was like i new they were in the mail box watin on me i ordered 3 one for me one for my g/f and one for my ORGON device. now im sorry i keep on jumpen from my spiritual side and the crystal but i find that crystals play a huge roll in spiritual development. now i researched and researched on crystals that might best fit my spiritual needs the lemurian seed crystals are fine and powerful no matter the size how ever the Tanzine Aura Lemurian Seed Quartz are very powerful. now i told my self i wasnt gona meditate with them until i clensed them but i just coudent help it lol so i took one placed it in my most domiant hand witch is my left hand and i began to meditate about 2 min in i find my self already relaxed more than usual and one of the ceremonys i like to do when i meditate is while im in a deep meditaion and i fill as if the crystal is one with me cause i dont fill it in my hand no more and it fills like im holding air i think me and the crystals sort of sync with one another NOTE: i find this happens with all crystals.
now back to my deep meditation while holding my Tanzine Aura Lemurian Seed Quartz i take a energy ball from my heart and give it to mother earth and take another and give to father sky. while doing this with other crystals and with no crystals at all the energy ball is usually about as big as a blow up beach ball. now while holding the seed quartz the energy ball was much much bigger in fact i frightened my self on how much energy i had pulled from my heart it was amazing that's all i can really say or even describe the love i felt after i gave it to mother earth. when i came to i felt really light and very clear headed and balanced not to bad for $5 a pop. another thing that happened to me is when i went to put all 3 of the crystals in the window to catch some sun soaken in pure sea salt and energized water i first was gonna put them in the back cause it was in the morning and there was a little cloud cover so i sat them there as i began to walk off i felt that something wasn't to rite with them siten up there so i moved them to front of the room closes to the window when i sat them down and took a good gander at them something still wasn't rite so i decided to move them sorta in the middle of the room and BOOM it was like the sun had fried rite through the clouds and that one side of the room i had the crystals on was flooded with sun light and the crystals began putten on a lite show in the dark part of the room it was amazing! but i highly recommend seed quartz to any one old or young and meditating is whats gonna bring us into the golden age i fill for the ones who know nothing about there spiritual side in this day and age there is soo much to be learned about your self and its so easy and FREE lol but PEACE LOVE AND HAVE A PROSPERS 2011 BROTHERS AND SISTERS!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Not trying to be a wiseguy but this kind of comes across to me as you might be advertising for this crystal or the company...then agian I could be totally off...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Sorry, there is a "return key" to break apart your thoughts, and there is a period available on your keyboard that does act very much like other letters do. I cannot read a one long sentence thread, I just cannot; it gives me Strabismus!

Enjoy ATS! I am sure you will soon learn a few basics eventually.

ps. the "return key" is the big one under your right pinky finger.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
My friend, if you have found a meditation technique that works for you congratulations. Crystals have been used in meditation for thousands of years. However, it does seem that you are advertising for your linked site. You may want to discuss the aspects of the crystals and not where you buy them in the future.
molonlabe33

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
May I suggest that since you noted your spelling is not very good, that maybe you try writing your post using something like Microsoft Word. After a spell and grammar check, you could paste your post into ATS. I'm not trying to be critical, just trying to help. Your post is extremely hard to read.

Good luck on your next post.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Ever since my 'spiritual awakening' i have been fascinated by the mineral world. Quartz crystal (silicon dioxide) is the most abundant mineral on this planet.

This should not be called the golden age for all technology circumvents around quartz crystal (electronics, watches, computers, memory storage, the human brain) . This is the crystal age.

I have a quartz crystal in the shape of a human skull. It has aided me more than i might ever know. My sanctuary is cleansed by many minerals (flourite, amethyst, citrine, etc.)

May your crystals fill you enlightenment, and many 2nd winds, as they have me

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
im sorry about my grammer guys ill work on it but if the site was mine i wouldn't even bother posting my experience on ats and i have know affiliation with the crystal site just thout id share with you guys where i bought the crystals and my experiance but thanks for the insight guys!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by stargazer88

Don't worry about the grammar police, spelling isn't at all important we can read gobbledygook spelling very easily but you will find life easier if you put a line of space between every sentence, it'll aid your editing and anyone's reading of your posts, it has to do with reading on screens we humans need more space.

new topics

top topics

join