It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Ways In Which China Humiliates The United States

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by proteus33

you bunch of princesses couldnt be without your little creature comforts for more then a week
do it yourself my arse. ur dreamin kid

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by EssenSieMich

I truly can't believe you are so disrespectful to the leader of your own country. Absolutely amazes me every time I hear it.
Your country is what you make it. Fighting amongst yourselves is really quite counter productive to making any changes. All your doing is getting some sympathy votes swayed in his direction from the people that view comments like yours as an extremist's perspective. You loose any credbile point you have in the conversation.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
And to all the idiots who keep saying China owns the US, well China owns 7.5% of our debt. Yeah thats right, 7.5%!!!!

It's not a small number. If I owe 7.5% of my house purchase price, they have the potential to seriously hurt me and drive into bankruptcy (depending on the terms of the loan and the action they take).

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I beg to differ. Buying from any other nation is not fueling the Red Chinese war machine AKA Norinco.

Twenty years ago I tried to tell people we need to watch out for China and it was always the same reply of China has too many people to sustain a powerful economy.

Where'd this come from? I didn't want to say I told you so but I TOLD YOU SO.

edit on 20/1/11 by Intelearthling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
This final nail in the coffin of my country occured during Obama's watch. But it was not Obama's fault. It goes back well before he even thought of running for Office. It stinks!

THis is bigger than our right/left paradigm. The chinese are not friends of the USA right, left, or centre.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Intelearthling

True. This is the evil of having completely free enterprise. You end up trading with the devil! and guess what we all end up hurting even those shareholders who encouraged un controlled capitalism!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Let us not forget 2 years ago was it? When china put a communist flag ontop the empire state building, celebrating some communist holiday thing..and lots of red lights. that had me pissed. Makes me think our wall street ccongress is selling us out to goolag laobor , preisdent has intentionaly allowed a leash around his neck and bows to communism.
I work with a guy from china, he's older, been here since 1979. now he wishes he was back home in china, due to the past few years of economic problems. He told me last night, in china right now, its expensive to shop. it was like this prior too 2003 or so. now, he says too me, thiers big big plans and business for china. He's not 100% sure, but e watches the news in chinese and our channels. We agreed, china is trying o be number 1. he even told me, what happened too the united states? its suposed to be number 1...now thier gunna be number 3 or something. its like saying, we have no muscle left..just thieves and CEO's.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
Let us not forget 2 years ago was it? When china put a communist flag ontop the empire state building, celebrating some communist holiday thing..and lots of red lights. that had me pissed. Makes me think our wall street ccongress is selling us out to goolag laobor , preisdent has intentionaly allowed a leash around his neck and bows to communism.

I don't believe for a second that it was "communism" that allowed China to develop so fast and furious. Communism doesn't work this way, does it? Well if it did, there is no shame in bowing to it.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnze
Look its pretty simple

China is not a third world country America can bomb, invade and then occupy, spending the next 30 years stripping it of all natural resources.

It is China, America wants something from China, so its going to use diplomacy. I understand this seem a strange and alien concept to many, its kinda of like, if you think of a war, then dont. Its a bit like that, its like imagine all the bombs being droped on civilians you see on Fox News, just think about that, not happening. Diplomacy is kinda like the opposite of warfare, i know its tricky, but sometimes, it has to be done im a affraid.

Dude, that's exactly my sentiments. It seems like as soon as we have to be civilized and play ball by world standards, everybody thinks we are doomed and lost our "national pride". Not only that but almost every single one of those ten points in the article were things our government does even worse to us. Shipping poisoned goods to US as a way of humiliating us? WE are the ones buying it and it's OUR standards they follow when producing the products. It's pretty hard to keep up on which chemical bi-product has lobbyists representing it in the US.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by EssenSieMich

A beacon of light??? are you #ing kidding me, america should do nothing but shut the # up and deal with their own problems not try to control the whole world

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join