It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Ways In Which China Humiliates The United States

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

10 Ways In Which China Humiliates The United States

www.infowars.com

Rolling out the red carpet, lining Constitution Avenue with Communist flags, and treating unelected Chinese dictator Hu Jintao to lavish White House dinners while he badmouths the U.S. dollar is hard enough to stomach, but there are a plethora of ways in which China is humiliating the United States as the globalists get ready to use China as the vehicle through which to complete the deindustrialization of the decaying American banana republic.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I think it's a complete disgrace to have the American President running around with his head down acting like 'Hop Sing' the house servant for this Chinese Leader. All it does is make the United States look like a bunch of fools to everyone else in the world when we should be a beacon of light.

Every time you turn around the globalists in Washington are dragging us ever closer to losing all of the liberties that made the United States the great country that it once was.

Not only does Obama humiliate us to the world he does end runs around the Constitutional legislative process by having his departments and tzars institute defacto laws which never even made it through Congress.

This man is a disgrace to our Republic and needs to step down.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 19-1-2011 by EssenSieMich because: sp

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Yeah cause offering respect to another nation is just totally absurd right?

Ohh infowars. You should stop making sensationalist arguments in regards to everything Obama does. I mean honestly. I get it though, China is scaring the hell out of flag loving Americans, god forbid they get their turn as a world super power.

All the US had to do was not put themselves into this situation with China in the first place. You think treating them like dirt would help the US in any sort of way?

Considering they owe China a trillion dollars or something stupid like that?

I think people put far too much weight into the United States these days. Things need to change; which means the people need to change. You all seem very content at continuing the status quo. Maybe not members here on ATS, but in general.

~Keeper

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by EssenSieMich

Whoa.. step and fetch. Did you really say that about a black person? And as far as the op's news 'source' goes, fair and balanced? No - just more bs. The whole tone is unbalanced. Why do people post crap like this?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Look its pretty simple

China is not a third world country America can bomb, invade and then occupy, spending the next 30 years stripping it of all natural resources.

It is China, America wants something from China, so its going to use diplomacy. I understand this seem a strange and alien concept to many, its kinda of like, if you think of a war, then dont. Its a bit like that, its like imagine all the bombs being droped on civilians you see on Fox News, just think about that, not happening. Diplomacy is kinda like the opposite of warfare, i know its tricky, but sometimes, it has to be done im a affraid.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by StlSteve

I think we both know the answer to that, but it will probably result in some sort of ban for being honest and pointing it out.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by StlSteve

Whoa.. step and fetch. Did you really say that about a black person? And as far as the op's news 'source' goes, fair and balanced? No - just more bs. The whole tone is unbalanced. Why do people post crap like this?

Woah.. did you really just reveal your own ignorance? He is as white as he is black! Put your race card away and save the drama.

OP: I don't really think that we are being humiliated. What HU is saying about the dollar is true. We have printed so much magic money that it is hard for anyone not to notice that the value is ticking down not up. What else is he going to say? He isn't going to congratulate us on screwing them out of 100's of millions of dollars I can assure you that.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
That's a reference to a 'President Person' not a 'black person',
edit on 19-1-2011 by EssenSieMich because: sp

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

The U.S will have to adapt, China will not be the sole super power, India,Russia & maybe even Brazil will increasingly become of great importance, so to will regional powers like Japan and South Africa. The world is changeing as it always has, you will just have to accept that. Besides that got you by the balls you need to play nice. Who knows maybe you have a plan.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

I guess 'step and fetch boy' dosen't ring racist in your book. Have any black friends? Ask them, you might be enlightened, doubt it though

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
from an outsider he has done a massive disservice to intelligent black hopefuls he was put in place as a stooge to make america feel it has gone somewhere when i had 20 years ago he is hopeless and i hope the next time you have a black candidate he is what you all believe he is and does you a true service..

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
and if we blocked all imports from china to us and stopped paying them where would they be . flat broke with billions of tonnes of junk products with nobody else to buy them

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by proteus33
and if we blocked all imports from china to us and stopped paying them where would they be . flat broke with billions of tonnes of junk products with nobody else to buy them

No you'd be wrong about that considering China also has markets all over Europe among other places. And there isn't any "not paying" China for what the US owes. Do you really want a war with China, cause I"ll tell you it won't end well for anybody.

Ohh and considering that not accepting cheap Chinese goods into the US would do far more damage to the people of the US than China. What would you all do without wal mart?

Certainly not well for the US at the end of the day. Keep the people who are willing to lend you money in good favor is my opinion.

~Keeper
edit on 1/19/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

im from the uk and i know how we rely on china but you can make changes or substitutes for their flimsy crap and every time you buy something question yourself...like the sheeples whit their i - this that and the others the us gov is pushing apple and producing in china theyre telling you to go chinese

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Well I can give you 10 reasons why America will never know peace.

1. Egotistical Arrogance runs rampid all throughout the US.
2. Telling everyone else in the world what they can and can't do.
3. Unable to resist the urge to hate anyone different then us even on our home soil.
4. Inability to accept change even if for the better.
5. Constantly setting double-standards
6. Break rules we helped set in the first place
7. Not following through with our own promises
8. Holding eternal grudges ie. Korea, Middle East, even Japan
9. Lying to everyone including our own citizens.

Ok I only came up with 9, but please know that I am not from another country nor do I wish to move. I was a member of the armed forces and I know how the military thinks and runs things. I am educated enough to know how the government runs things. I am also not naive enough to believe that if we can't even set aside our own difference such as the race issues and sexism that run rampant in America then how can we expect to find any good in other countries with people we just don't understand. One thing I can honestly say is that the Pioneer days may be over and we may no longer be colonists, but the doctrine of manifest destiny still stands strong in America. Its in our nature to destroy ourselves and America is a prime example of that human nature in action. These are just my opinions and you can take them as you will, but I for one do not think the United States of America can mind it's own business for one month let alone years.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The PRC is going to be the new Red Scare in the market soon. The PRC is no real threat to the U.S and our Allies.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by nonetruegod

I don't get it. The first black President of the United States, and it's not enough in your book. Whatever

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

The crap at Walmart, made in China, we could do without.

We don't need lead lined toys or Apple ICrap to survive.

If I have to buy electronics, smartphones or appliances I go for South Korean and Japanese manufacturing.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by nonetruegod

im from the uk and i know how we rely on china but you can make changes or substitutes for their flimsy crap and every time you buy something question yourself...like the sheeples whit their i - this that and the others the us gov is pushing apple and producing in china theyre telling you to go chinese

Yup that's true, but it could have been ANY other country other than China. If China were to stop, another nation would simply take it's place. Cheap goods are in very high demand and nobody cares where they come from, so long as the price stays low.

That's capitalism for you.

~Keeper

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by nonetruegod
from an outsider he has done a massive disservice to intelligent black hopefuls he was put in place as a stooge to make america feel it has gone somewhere when i had 20 years ago he is hopeless and i hope the next time you have a black candidate he is what you all believe he is and does you a true service..

And people actually star comments like this? Aside from no articulate comment, wtf?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join