It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello My name is woody

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I've been on this site for a while so I decided to make an account. This is my first post so sorry if I'm bad at it. I'm 17 and live in Texas when I get out of highschool I want to own a coffee shop in Amsterdam, how hard is it to do that? Thanks for the help

Woody

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Theonlywoody

Hi Woody, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Just a friendly suggestion you should read T&C.

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Theonlywoody

Api kaba Theonlywoody..!

I'm 17 and live in Texas when I get out of highschool I want to own a coffee shop in Amsterdam, how hard is it to do that?

Watch the content of your posts - walking that subject line can be tough...

With that said:

www.ehow.com...

Cya on the boards...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I like coffee. Sounds like you have a fine head on yer shoulders. But, say, Woody, why not open one up right in Texas? They remember what the Founding Fathers had in mind, don't they?

My guess is that it's political ($$$$$). Get in line.
edit on 19-1-2011 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by starless and bible black

Whattttt?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Umm welcome! I will certainly buy goods at your coffee shop/

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Hey Woody! Welcome to ATS. Here is where you will learn - you can't believe everything you read. Looking forward to your posts.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Thanks

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I never reply to introduction posts, well, maybe a few, but for some reason this one caught me. I don't know how hard it is to open a coffee shop in Amsterdam, but, I would be willing to go there, and conduct all the necessary research for you, if you just simply buy me a ticket!

Seriously though, it's good that you have an amibitious goal, just, well, you've got the internet, and I can't remember any threads on ATS about awesome coffee shops in pot-legal countries, so, I don't know.

But, welcome, and I'm always open to that ticket offer! By the way, what is the absolute best coffee you've ever had, and what makes it the best?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Coffee shop in Amsterdam .Have you got any names for your shop,?how about 'Beans n Buds ' Or 'Woodys Joint'.
Welcome

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I had a dog named Woody once. I used to play with my Woody every day.

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Hello and welcome. We are glad you finally decided to join up. Glad to have you here and look forward to hearing what you have to say.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
hopefully you won't charge exorbitantly like the current chains do....coffee should be cheap not $3 a cup.....

top topics

join