It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Business Leaders discuss about ETs and Alien Life in Saudi Arabia!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by staciebee
reply to post by Arken

Don't know if this has already been said or not, I'm running like a chicken w/ her head cut off today...but...

These guys haqve got to figure out a way to market their products to the aliens!

What products would that be? Oil? Dont think they need that unless they want to make petroleum jelly for chapped hands. They would have techlologies far above the need for fossil fuels.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
-Maybe they know something we don't about a possible influx of alien energy technology into the world market.

- They could be looking for answers on how to keep a hold on their energy market, despite an expected future demand on a cleaner and cheaper alien energy source.

-It could just be they have an interest in the subject and just want to have a presentation that will be of entertainment value? (Break up the monotony of business presentations).

...Just my thoughts

There have been numerous reports out of the middle east about UFO's. Seems these guys up there have a big interest in military affairs. (or want to make sure we dont blow ourselves up)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Update...

"Exclusive: Stanton Friedman to report on GCF on The Joiner Report"
www.angeliajoiner.com...

"Friedman’s first interview upon returning from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia"

and on Michio Kaku's Twitter post...

twitter.com...#!/michiokaku

"I just arrived in Saudi Arabia. I am speaking at a major international conference in the Capitol. CNN is covering it."

"Here in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, we will discuss energy, the world economy, the future, science, and even life in space."

With Stanton Friedman's knowledge of alien ship characteristics, and Michio Kaku's knowledge of quantum string physics, and Saudi Arabia's oil-money... they might create a human space flight program that would leave NASA in the dust of 'rocket' history.

edit on 1/23/2011 by Larryman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Larryman

Thank you very much for the update Larryman.

A great star for you.

And for who is interested to this:

Tune in for this exclusive report Thursday, Jan. 27, 7:30-9 p.m. CT (8:30-10 p.m. ET), at www.inceptionradionetwork.com. Listeners are invited to join the virtual chat room to suggest questions during the live broadcast.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I'm sorry...I don't see any connection to "aliens or ufo's" in the event other than a couple of people who have profited off the u.f.o. market. This is a gathering of people who share tactics on global marketing and profiting and growing business. They are not hunkering down to talk about aliens. They will listen to Friedman because he PROFITS off this market. Friedman and company run a business this is business....you guys let your imagination run wild..

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tsloan

If I was King of Saudi Arabia... that's what I would do.

A visit to one of these 'diamond planets' might be applicable to your "marketing and profiting and growing business" statement:

"Carbon planet"
en.wikipedia.org...

Local oil and sand might be nice, but the rest of the universe is better.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

You have to laugh, they set up these groups and by my understanding there are now 7 of them all fighting for the first piece of the pie. The truth is, whilst ET is nowhere to be seen (YET) they all sit around talking about how they are going to exploit disclosure and how they can then operate freely to increase their power through harvesting technology .e.t.c however, their egos would be no match IMHO for a group of advanced civilizations that do not want to be governed.

I can only hope that these people who have no interest in helping humanity only themselves are rounded up and removed from this planet forever.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Agreed!

You put your finger in a bloody wound....
This will be the reason.

A personal curiosity, franspeakfree : Why your signature is about Titan 2011?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
reply to post by Arken

You have to laugh, they set up these groups and by my understanding there are now 7 of them all fighting for the first piece of the pie. The truth is, whilst ET is nowhere to be seen (YET) they all sit around talking about how they are going to exploit disclosure and how they can then operate freely to increase their power through harvesting technology .e.t.c however, their egos would be no match IMHO for a group of advanced civilizations that do not want to be governed.

I can only hope that these people who have no interest in helping humanity only themselves are rounded up and removed from this planet forever.

IMO, i think this has more to do with Saudi Arabia's national interest, rather than any conspiratorial agenda. The big give away is the event is being hosted by Saudi Arabia's prince/king and there have been future projections made of when oil will start to run out.

Not only does this have to do with, changing our entire infrastructure to run on alternative energies, but has a big impact on an country that is primarily an oil supplier because now their entire income is gone.

This is the reason why they're having this forum, trying to figure out what the next future trend is going to be so they can hop on that band wagon early, even if that means being desparate enough to dig for information from ufologists on how to get 'saucer' technology. They're doing whatever it takes for long term survival.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I think that the point is being missed in all of this, and it's potentially weirder than "disclosure" (which, if it was happening for the benefit of a bunch of business leaders, would not be publicized, eh?)

Read this bit again:

Psychological and socio-cultural assumptions and preconceptions constrain us to a large extent, and shape our views of the universe so that we are inclined to find what we are looking for, and fail to see what we are not. Using knowledge gained from research in the fields of Ufology and the search for extraterrestrial life, what might we possibly learn about hindrances to innovation in other areas of inquiry?

- Innovation and anthropomorphism, ethnocentrism and ego
- Falsification and the evidence of absence
- What Giordano Bruno would say

This discussion is not ABOUT UFOs. It is about learning from what people who study them have learned. Not what they have learned about UFOs, but about the methodology of studying, discussing and reporting on a phenomenon that most people are skeptical of, and for which hard evidence is hard to come by, and is easily fabricated.

It is about building credibility for an incredible subject.

The real question would be "what is coming down the pike that isn't about UFOs, but is just as unorthodox, and which would have relevance for this group of businessmen?"

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The implications of life actually existing outside our little world, and then such being intelligent beyond humanities understanding, and even having a hand in our history will start to seep into every part of our culture. The importance and effects are incalculable.

These local species who are actually here, as many have experienced, represent a wholly new description of the universe and in fact the structure of reality. Those who do not start considering the related issues will have nothing to grasp onto when the tsunami of events transpire, and might be washed into confusion. it is inevitable and it will happen in our lifetime, maybe even soon.

This event is a small blip on the radar of popular general human understanding but the subject will propagate with increasing speed throughout our cultures, business, governments and personal lives. I'm watching with keen interest. The event of such world wide discovery will be the most significant in our recorded history.

Thanks for the information.

ZG
edit on 1/26/2011 by ZeroGhost because: OCD issues

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Someone may have already mentioned this, but on the GCF website, it states that Friedman says “Flying saucers are real!” to to start with.

BUT... further down he also says “Even if UFOs and aliens weren’t real, just thinking about it is a big thing, enlarging the scope of our thinking to include a larger part of the galactic neighborhood instead of the planet,”.

I don't think they were specifically discussing actual aliens and actual flying saucers, but rather using the idea of them as inspiration for future technologies.

Apologies if this has already been pointed out.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
This title is totally mis-leading! Who's writing this stuff? Sounds like aliens invade Saudi Arabia!
How about : World Business Leaders set to discuss Alien Life during Summit in Saudi Arabia"?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Seems as though they're trying to harness what is supposed to be free energy and figure out a way to sell it. Same ol', same ol'.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsloan
I'm sorry...I don't see any connection to "aliens or ufo's" in the event other than a couple of people who have profited off the u.f.o. market. This is a gathering of people who share tactics on global marketing and profiting and growing business. They are not hunkering down to talk about aliens. They will listen to Friedman because he PROFITS off this market. Friedman and company run a business this is business....you guys let your imagination run wild..

news.exopoliticsinstitute.org...

Seems like they did hunker down to talk about ET after all.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
Seems like they did hunker down to talk about ET after all.

Just by way of a quick update for those that followed this thread, I thought I'd mentioned here that I posted videos of the relevant presentations a few days ago in the thread at the link below:

"Videos of presentations given to World Business Leaders in Saudi Arabia : Friedman, Vallee, Pope and Kaku".

All the best,

Isaac
edit on 17-3-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join