It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Business Leaders discuss about ETs and Alien Life in Saudi Arabia!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
What is the link about Extraterrestrials and Business men? In Riyadh, capital of Saudi Arabia, we know soon.
The Global Competitiveness Forum (GCF) is hosted by the Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority and will be hosted in the capital Riyadh from January 22-25, 2011 www.gcf.org.sa...
There are 120 speakers and the CEOs of the greater world's Corporations!

Partners and sponsor of this Event

There are many economics topics, but one of them is: “Contact: Learning from Outer Spacewww.gcf.org.sa...

Psychological and socio-cultural assumptions and preconceptions constrain us to a large extent, and shape our views of the universe so that we are inclined to find what we are looking for, and fail to see what we are not. Using knowledge gained from research in the fields of Ufology and the search for extraterrestrial life, what might we possibly learn about hindrances to innovation in other areas of inquiry?

- Innovation and anthropomorphism, ethnocentrism and ego
- Falsification and the evidence of absence
- What Giordano Bruno would say

The Panelists: Dr. Jacques Vallee, Nick Pope, Dr. Michio Kaku, Stanton T. Friedman and an Egyptian Scientist Dr. Zaghloul El Naggar.

Why in this Crisis Time "they" talk about Extraterrestrials?

It's time for Disclosure? Prepare for new kinds of Energy?

Seem that something huge is just around the corner......
edit on 19-1-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Thank you for this S+F you found a golden #ing nugget. Golden #ing nugget....

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
It be interested to see how this pans out..

But.. As always with these things, they always turn out to be a disappointment.. I won't be holding my breath, that's for sure..

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

pity none of us are allowed to sit in at their lectures.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

Thank you.

But I want your comments on "why" they discuss about this kind of (not economic) topic as an "Alien Contact".

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I just noticed the banner of the "Sponsers and Partners" - and Volkswagon being the "Ultimate Partner" ? Hmmm.. German Volkswagon - popular in Nazi era - built first engines for... well well my my my... where could this thought process continue to

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrezo
reply to post by Arken

pity none of us are allowed to sit in at their lectures.

Right.
The only hope is that the MSM as CNN, Al-Jazeera, Financial Times and others spread the news...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Very interesting find.....thanks Arken

What is this group ? , another Bilderberg .... and that certainly is an interesting group of speakers .
I found this interesting from the front page of the web site provided .

The Global Competitiveness Forum (GCF), the only event of its kind, is an annual meeting of global business leaders, international political leaders, and selected intellectuals and journalists brought together to create a dialogue with respect to the positive impact organizational and national competitiveness can have on local, regional and global economic and social development. It was founded in 2006 by the Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority (SAGIA), and is held in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia under the patronage of HM King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz, the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Thanks for letting us know. They are at least acknowledging that we have something to learn from UFOlogy, therefore admitting that such alien technology does exist. I too hope that some trustworthy news media attends and reports honestly on what they discussed here.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
If it's true, to me, it seems as though their gearing up for a massive psyop.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
reply to post by Bonified Ween

Thank you.

But I want your comments on "why" they discuss about this kind of (not economic) topic as an "Alien Contact".

Not economic but it is -They know the power they have had is about to be taken and they may be turned to the very slaves they have controlled. Its a bit much for them to see them turned into less rich when a visitor can be wearing a certain wrist connection that may be worth un no 1/3 of Earths gold total.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Very interesting find.....thanks Arken

What is this group ? , another Bilderberg .... and that certainly is an interesting group of speakers .
I found this interesting from the front page of the web site provided .

The Global Competitiveness Forum (GCF), the only event of its kind, is an annual meeting of global business leaders, international political leaders, and selected intellectuals and journalists brought together to create a dialogue with respect to the positive impact organizational and national competitiveness can have on local, regional and global economic and social development. It was founded in 2006 by the Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority (SAGIA), and is held in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia under the patronage of HM King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz, the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques.

Thanks.
Yes, seems the Arabian Bilderberg Group.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I just love this quote from their agenda...

Falsification and the evidence of absence

and...

Using knowledge gained from research in the fields of Ufology and the search for extraterrestrial life, what might we possibly learn about hindrances to innovation in other areas of inquiry?

What screams out at me are the words ...."hindrances", "knowledge gained", "falsification", and "the evidence".
So in other words, if they didn't withhold all that technology from us the global economy would be vastly different.

edit on 1/19/2011 by MissSmartypants because: spelling

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Like i said on the Original thread....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We know the saudi's are taking it serious because the main topic seems to be how it effects THEIR money...
and when it comes to their oil and money they take the subject very serious....

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Of course Yes, my friend.
Of course Yes!

The ETs/Alien issue, IS not only a social-religious topic but also (and first of all in some elité-clubs) an Economic Issue!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

Same conclusion for me.

Then, as I say in my "signature" below: "Dark Place To Transact Dark Business!"

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I have to say this is odd, for something that is not suppose to exist/be happening according to the main stream scientific community. There certainly has been quite a bit of discussion in regards to the Alien/UFO question by some of the more prominent people. I don't know about Valle because of his story but he is pretty serious when it comes to the research end of it but who am I to judge? One could only guess what will be said behind those closed doors. They are probably all laughing at us and giggling like little girls "Hah they think they will get Disclosure" as they continue to play play masters of the universe and leave us out the know.

edit on 19-1-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Don't know if this has already been said or not, I'm running like a chicken w/ her head cut off today...but...

These guys haqve got to figure out a way to market their products to the aliens!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by fw2011

To coincide with King William,2012 Olympics and the Mayan Calendar it will be the like the end of Godfather 1

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
-Maybe they know something we don't about a possible influx of alien energy technology into the world market.

- They could be looking for answers on how to keep a hold on their energy market, despite an expected future demand on a cleaner and cheaper alien energy source.

-It could just be they have an interest in the subject and just want to have a presentation that will be of entertainment value? (Break up the monotony of business presentations).

...Just my thoughts

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join