It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[NEW] The Bob Lazar Regression Transcripts

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Greetings Folks,

Some of you may have heard that Bob Lazar (of Area-51 Fame) had undergone hypnotic regression, but those transcripts were not available to the public until recently, when John Lear - son of the genius Bill Lear and friend of Bob lazar- began releasing these transcripts onto the internet.

The Lazar story is a controversial one and many people are dismissive of the man's tale, however it is important to gather as much data on it as possible and these transcripts help to form a more complete history of the events of that time, regardless of whether or not they lend credence to the story told by Lazar.

For your viewing pleasure and to aid in your research, I will now post portions of those transcripts which have already been released and provide a link to the remainder. The images have been resized to aid in viewing and to save bandwidth and download time. The pages are from the second regression session which was taped and transcribed by John Lear.

The first five pages:

Links to first five pages:
img585.imageshack.us...
img30.imageshack.us...
img203.imageshack.us...
img838.imageshack.us...
img811.imageshack.us...

Links to rest of the pages:
img8.imageshack.us...
img837.imageshack.us...
img197.imageshack.us...
img411.imageshack.us...
img602.imageshack.us...
img820.imageshack.us...
img713.imageshack.us...
img80.imageshack.us...
img28.imageshack.us...
img35.imageshack.us...

And here is the link to the site where John Lear began posting the transcripts:

Lazar Regression Transcribed August 10, 1989

edit on 19-1-2011 by Exuberant1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Do you have any information about who the person was conducting the regression/interview? He/she asks overwhelmingly leading questions, prompting Lear for particular answers all the way, which doesn't sound like anyone with relevant professional and/or medical qualifications. It sounds more like somebody who had been told what answers to look for to help Lear's story stand up, rather than anyone even attempting to be detached and objective.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Snippy23

Here is the info Lear provided regarding the session - from the link at the end of the OP:

The interview took place right after Bob got fired, left. Choose one. Me and Gufon took him to Lane Kack who was a hypnotherapist. The recorder broke during the first regression and all we have are Gene's notes. (I wasn't there). The recording of the second regression was ok and I transcribed it several months later. I think the regression was in late april or May. I can't remember whether or not there was a third regression.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

The recorder broke? So, all we have is an ALLEGED transcript, from notes (and why take notes when recording?) Smells fishy. Would like to get Bob's confirmation he did this regression....

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Would like to get Bob's confirmation he did this regression....

You should try to contact Lazar and see what he says.

But I don't think we should be treating Lazar like he is the paragon of credibility. He says he worked on flying saucers. Built by Aliens. And was hypnotized with John Lear nearby...

As for now, this is a nice little thing for people to add to their pile. And if it turns out to be a product of Lear's mind, I still think that it would also be neat to have for reference.

edit on 19-1-2011 by Exuberant1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Agreed, though Bob isn't too keen on answering such questions these days, as he's distanced himself from the subject. I tried to reach out to him a year or so ago, without much success.

No matter what people feel about Lazar though, his story has remained consistent, and he's always stated what he DIDN'T know, and didn't seem to feel the need to invent things to fill in the gaps like most hoaxers do. I just don't want to see him misquoted, if this isn't genuine.

I'm still on the fence as to his credibility. He's got great points on BOTH sides of it, whether he's making up a story, or telling the truth. It's difficult to go one way or the other with the available evidence.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
If this is real then it is mindblowing. But the issue is, did this regression really take place, and if so, is this transcript authentic?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Well John Lear is the source and he is the one who did the transcribing, so you are going to have to decide whether or not you trust him and what level of confidence to have in his transcription skills if you do.

Until we get Bob Lazar's confirmation, we only have John Lear's word.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snippy23

Do you have any information about who the person was conducting the regression/interview? He/she asks overwhelmingly leading questions, prompting Lear for particular answers all the way, which doesn't sound like anyone with relevant professional and/or medical qualifications. It sounds more like somebody who had been told what answers to look for to help Lear's story stand up, rather than anyone even attempting to be detached and objective.

This was my first thought. If it is real this person was a horrible therapist. Those questions were extremely leading and they rushed from one thought to the next not even allowing him time to develop the answers to the questions. In some places dropping questions mid stream...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
The thing is, it's not even because one would not have any confidence in Lear's sincerity and integrity that we would have to directly dismiss this.

Fact is, Lear could well have used Lazar for his own purposes, even though they're friends. Whether Lazar is the real thing or not is not the only question there, we have 2 things to decide:
1. Did that regression really happen and is this the real transcript?
2. Whether or not it happened, is what Lazar claims to be a genuine story, real or is it itself made up?

Like Gazrok, I have not decided on Lazar yet. Too much both sides. Personnally, I do not trust anything from Lear, but then again, it could be a real regression and its correct transcription, simply because Lear likes to use it in his own ways and for his own purposes. Those ways and purposes may be different to Lazar's.
edit on 19-1-2011 by SpookyVince because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I tried to reach out to him a year or so ago, without much success.

I guess he doesn't have time for normal people who are looking for the truth.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrezo
I guess he doesn't have time for normal people who are looking for the truth.

Why should he? He told his story a long time ago and then dropped out of it. When he showed us his new Los Alamos badge at John's 65th birthday party... part of the rehiring went like this..."Now Bob... we won't be having anymore trouble from you, right?" [paraphrased
]

You guys COULD of course try contacting Gene

But then maybe ya don't trust him either

edit on 19-1-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
At a place like the alleged S-4, would they really have 'motivational posters' on the wall of UFOs? That's hilarious.

I am skeptical of Bob, but I hang on his every word as it is all so interesting. I can feel my mind wanting to believe him and I understand why some people do just out of faith and curiosity. I will never get the chance, but I would love to talk with the guy and try to read him myself, instead I have to pick apart the details of things we read on the internet.

At the very least it is an incredible and entertaining story, if true the implications are nothing short of amazing. It really pisses me off that I can't know one way or another.
edit on 19-1-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

Why not? My father was a Lockheed engineer, and has worked on some projects he couldn't tell me about. But yeah, he's described the work environment (and some of the funnier posters, jokes, etc....although his mostly dealt with jokes at arabs' expense..since we were in the Middle East), and of course, when living in a Lockheed compound, all my friends' dads (when I was a kid) were all Lockheed guys as well. They definitely try and keep a sense of humor.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

The Bob Lazar Regression Transcripts

This guy is an enigma... a paradox of all kinds of contradiction that COULD be anything.

Lazer-man is definitely someone, but exactly 'who' or 'what'? Your guess is as good as mine.

PS - You gotta love his story, though. Gawd... they could make a movie if they stuck to the story and did the visuals right... and make a buck.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I'm not completely dismissing the idea, I just find it funny. Human nature and its comedic tendencies rule over even the most sensitive environments hehe.

I think small things like this could give us hints and clues about the validity of the story though.

Originally posted by redoubt

You gotta love his story, though. Gawd... they could make a movie if they stuck to the story and did the visuals right... and make a buck.

Good idea.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77
At a place like the alleged S-4, would they really have 'motivational posters' on the wall of UFOs? That's hilarious.

In the lunchroom of Dryden Research Center they had this poster..

So yeah they have a really weird sense of humor alright

Right LSWONE?

edit on 19-1-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I want a calendar comprised of pictures of motivational posters from secret government installations? Know anybody? lol

The idea is that I can have it in the background while I drape myself in only an American flag and take pictures of myself in the mirror, so I can upload them to youtube under a username that eventually everyone in the NSA will know.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Well, I couldn't find the alien crashing into a file cabinet poster (I think it was in Corso's book)....

but I did find this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5c00471d3a71.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Why did Bob need regression therapy?
The incidents had just happened, and I assume he was sober while working at S-4.
He couldn't remember all the details on his own?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join