It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[NEW] The Bob Lazar Regression Transcripts

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
reply to post by Exuberant1

Whoever the hypnotist, he is in the same category as Budd Hopkins, David Jacobs and other "self-taught" so-called hypnotists that don't really know how to use the power of suggestion. Leading a subject by providing partial answers is a no-no to receiving what's really in the subject's subconscious. I grade what has been posted as meaningless.

The Shrike/Little Eddie grades it meaningless people. That means it must be BS and we should all forget about Lazar.

/sarcasm

Thanks for the post. The best thing about it is that it proves you didn't read everything. The questions are based on what Lazar had already told them. Hence the regression to try and pull more details from his memory.

Another fail post on your part. Keep the constant fails coming because I never get tired of reading them.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

I have one file that I have been debating on doing a thread on... its a report on HE3 delivery from a declassified government purchase order slip that involves a certain company and its a real can of worms. Not sure I am ready to open that one yet... but the date is 1964.

Is this the über scary smoking gun document that Exuberant1 was telling me about?
The one that is so terrifying researchers don't have the balls to read it or post a link to it?

POST IT!!
POST IT!!

Originally posted by Exuberant1

The information contained therein is so shocking and has so many implications that none of us have the balls to post it - And we're a ballsy lot.

One researcher saw an excerpt from the document and decided he couldn't read the rest. He refused to read the rest not because he doubted the veracity of the document, but because he had no doubts about it's veracity or provenance.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And in case you missed my previous post, did LANL ask for the stolen piece of element 115 back when they re-hired Bob, or did they just let that one slide?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Exuberant, this is such a good thread.

I'm doubting if Lazar will come forward anytime soon and make the statement this is all true.

But at the same time, I'm wondering....is the fact that he hasn't denied it, an admission of sorts?
You know he's read the transcriptions, and seems to me he would come forward in some arena and deny it, were it false.

So. I'm caught up in thinking about this. It's kind of haunting, in a way.

And I want more! Get us some more pages Xube!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
And I want more! Get us some more pages Xube!

There are only the 15 pages

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

He would actually talk to you, I expect. You could see if he confirms or denies. If you haven't already.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
He would actually talk to you, I expect. You could see if he confirms or denies. If you haven't already.

Well he hasn't been in town much since John's 65th... but I will see what I can do

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist
Is this the über scary smoking gun document that Exuberant1 was telling me about?

Yeah I will post it, but I made a promise to a young journalist to let him have the scoop.. besides I haven't had time to put together all the pieces yet as this is my busy season. Patience... won't be long

edit on 20-1-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I have one file that I have been debating on doing a thread on... its a report on HE3 delivery from a declassified government purchase order slip that involves a certain company and its a real can of worms. Not sure I am ready to open that one yet... but the date is 1964.

I have been reading a lot of your posts and articles on ATS since I started here in 2007, and a lot of it has opened my eyes – and some of it I disagree with... but hey, we are all not going to agree on everything. I do respect your opinions and also the work you have done in this field to uncover the truth. I too have a couple 'contacts' but they are mainly family members who are ex-military. They never saw aliens – but they sure saw some incredible technology for being in the 1960's. 'Nuff said on that.

I do think there is much more behind Lazar's story than anyone knows – including Lazar himself. My speculation is that the government used Lazar to push some information to the public (true or false) and once they were done with him they actually found his worth and they needed him further. It sure doesn't seem that Lazar is making any type of profit from the UFO crowd since he wants nothing to do with it. I kind of feel bad for the guy, because I can only wonder what the government has in store for him next... they are using him for something.

I think that the information you have would be valued by much of ATS. While I do not believe in everything I read – I do find many of the stories fascinating (and good sci-fi). I do most likely know why you hold on to the information – you fear for the people who gave it to you. This is why many people keep their mouths shut... including myself

If you can, post the info if it doesn't affect the people who gave it to you. I have a family, a wife, child – my parents, sister nephews etc – I would never put any of them in any kind of danger. We know how the government works... and it is sad.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33
I do think there is much more behind Lazar's story than anyone knows – including Lazar himself. My speculation is that the government used Lazar to push some information to the public (true or false) and once they were done with him they actually found his worth and they needed him further. It sure doesn't seem that Lazar is making any type of profit from the UFO crowd since he wants nothing to do with it. I kind of feel bad for the guy, because I can only wonder what the government has in store for him next... they are using him for something.

I tend to agree with that. If the government didn't want this 'news' to get out Bob, Dan Burisch and others that speak of S4 would have been silenced a long time ago... so the question is Why?

But on the flip side... all that has happened since this story 'leaked' is a lot of controversy and argument over the truth.... so no real harm done to the goings on at Area 51. Most American's still think it doesn't really exist, any many more could really care less.

So letting the story out has actually helped keep the lid on if you get my drift

I do most likely know why you hold on to the information – you fear for the people who gave it to you. This is why many people keep their mouths shut... including myself

Well there are some things I hold back for the reasons you think
A contact once put it to me like this...

I just wanted you to know that yes...I keep very busy and I'm on a'mission'! My Mission is to keep America safe through development of some very exotic technologies.

And yes, as you mentioned, I've worked on/with HAARP. If you want to learn more about that see US Patent #xxxxxxxx. If you read the patent you'll understand the relevance to HAARP and the Stealth Bombers, etc. You're an intelligent man and I'm certain that you'll be able to make the connection. If you read US Patent xxxxxxx, you'll understand (a little better) my connection to/with and collaboration with these men.

LOL...suffice it to say that the 'Predator' (as in the movie) is alive/living at Los Alamos!

I am free to talk about any of my published US Patents which are in the public domain. I am, however, under an edict from DoD under the NSA to 'report any inquiries relative to the stealth patent'. I had a phone call from a person who identified himself as an 'Undersectetary of Defense' and the person read a statement to me which I later found was excerpted from the National Security Act, as amended. I was 'ordered' to report any inquiries of any kind, by anyone, to DoD relative to that case (patent). I've only had to do that one time in 20 years when a group of Isreali's, based in Philly, contacted me relative to undertaking collaboration on some 'project' in Haifa. I reported this as instructed and the group 'disappeared' shortly thereafter.

Now that patent in the public domain does not list ALL the applications
but the point is that this particular nano tech is still 'sensitive'

But in the case of the HE3 doc and related material, and the Looking Glass technology... it is basically a matter of free time. If I was doing this full time, with a staff, I could produce more, but I still need to earn a paycheck to pay the bills.

I could just 'toss it out there' but that would be a waste without the support research. I will get to them both soon.

One other factor though, the last time I posted on the Looking Glass project, even though I had the official document, it was moved to skunkworks, along with the Fusion rocket from 1995 Wisconsin Madison U papers...

So sometimes I have to wonder... is it worth the time?

If you can, post the info if it doesn't affect the people who gave it to you. I have a family, a wife, child – my parents, sister nephews etc – I would never put any of them in any kind of danger. We know how the government works... and it is sad.

Yeah I can post those two topics because the docs are actually declassified and the relevant info is available via research, not hidden really but you need to know WHAT to look for
It really is just time... I need to spend less time posting and get busy on the next mega thread

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33
They never saw aliens – but they sure saw some incredible technology for being in the 1960's. 'Nuff said on that.

Most of my contacts, the silent ones, what they do is drop a hint... point me to a place to look... so they are not really telling me anything. Sometimes a simple keyword is enough. One such word a few years ago was MISTY.

Now that name means little... unless you have it in context. At the time we were discussing secret space platforms when that word was dropped in my mail box...

Now in that context it opened a whole bunch of doors including secret DoD shuttle missions (the launch was public, not the mission), stealth satelites, Pentagon screwups (the people involved published a public patent
) and even involvement of Robert Bigelow. Just one word.... even got me someone 'in the field' who added a lot to that topic and turns out he applies that patent I mentioned earlier to non-existent spacecraft

Its those little things that keep me going. The Naval Space Command thread... dang that one led to so much info it's uncanny. Seems the NAVY is a lot more open with it's info. and is heavily involved in the whole space affair since the beginning. The NRL runs HAARP. Bob's paystub, despite controversy over the wording, was NAVY.

When someone leaked me the info on the Lunar Orbiter tapes at an abandoned McDonald's, that led me many places, but one door I didn't expect... direct email contact with www.jsc.nasa.gov...

So it gets complicated
I probably need to stop posting for a while and concentrate on the website... I have a lot of files not even processed yet

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Zorgon I truly believe ATS messed up with losing John and Lazar has been made to look ..............

We wonder why this subject doesn't move forward.

I have much respect for your hard work and what you try/attempt here but as I see it there is a problem with many following the links and learning.......... many here are to busy getting their remarks in a post and don't really care.

Just want you to know that I appreciate you, John and Bob.

As a saying goes, you can lead the animals to the water but you can't make them drink it.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

But on the flip side... all that has happened since this story 'leaked' is a lot of controversy and argument over the truth.... so no real harm done to the goings on at Area 51. Most American's still think it doesn't really exist, any many more could really care less.

So letting the story out has actually helped keep the lid on if you get my drift

I think most know, but even more could careless.
most people are self centered, and only care about their little square in the world.
that is why when some say the general public couldn't handle the truth is ridiculous.
They could careless if ET is out there or if we are mining the moon, if it is not effecting them directly it's just another day with personal problems and issues that need to be solved.

but ah the navy is awesome, we do know they are working on a Mach 20+ craft, first test failed second test coming soon. and the mother of all lasers FEL is already ahead of schedule and we must not forget the super rail gun. These things we know and are sort of declassified but who really cares? Most people don't care about these things here, they want ET for ET will save the world.

What people really don't know is the things that are so small you can't see.
synthetic bio technology in the next 20-40yrs will out do anything people think maybe in the sky.
Just think more people don't know about the biosynth topic and then even more people could careless even though it could make nuclear warfare look like a kids game.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
So this is my first post. I would first like to state that I do believe in UFO's, but when it comes to Bob Lazar, his statements regarding his educational background have been completely discredited

"Lazar claims to hold advanced degrees from Massachusetts Institute of Technology and California Institute of Technology, but does not appear on the alumni roll of either institution. Lazar's supporters allege this discrepancy is the result of a government cover-up, but there has yet to be a single alumnus of either MIT or Caltech that has backed Lazar's claims by remembering a class taken with Lazar, or having ever seen him at either campus. The yearbooks from that time period also contain no photos of or references to Lazar. Stanton T. Friedman, a physicist and UFO researcher, has said that Lazar's high school transcripts show that he finished "in the bottom third of his high school class"[4] and also asserts that he was registered at Los Angeles Pierce College, a community college, at the same time he claims to have been working on his degrees from MIT. They are 2500 miles apart"

No class members remember him attending classes? He is in no yearbooks?.......and for those that claim government cover up.....well I suppose the government could have tracked down all the yearbooks from the graduates, erased his picture with the owners of the yearbooks not knowing, then returned them to the owners.

lol......

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mysteryskeptic

Yup I agree with you on the NAVY being awesome
I just hope I get close enough to get a ride on one of those space cruisers

As to ET... yeah everyone here on ATS, (well most), consider 'disclosure' means revealing ET visitation

As to the reason they won't tell, Robert Wood best sums it up..

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by JRR12
Stanton T. Friedman, a physicist and UFO researcher,

Stanton is a fossil and a joke. He has been saying forever that 'Some UFO's are Alien spacecraft" yet he has no hard evidence to back him up.

But people believe him and buy his books and still pay him to speak. Yet in the end all he has is his opinion. He can no more prove his claims than can anyone.

Bob told his story, left the field... take it or leave it. He also has no proof that most will accept, but he isn't out selling books or getting paid to speak.

In the end, the whole UFO field is simply a matter of personal belief... until you actually do your own research, make the phone calls, talk to the people face to face and file FOIA requests.

Until one does that... all one has is opinions

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysteryskeptic

I think most know, but even more could care less.

Well, can you blame them? Most people, including myself actually, are like the Chinese building the Great Wall. It doesn't matter so much to them really who the Emperor is. They come and go. Once in a while, they're asked to fight and die in a war. But as long as it doesn't really affect their day-to-day job of building the wall, they don't really care. And if you think about it, why should they? Does it really affect me if the Navy has a big building somewhere packed full of trans-dimensional ships or oddities, or is trading a few cows for some Element 115? Not really. It's interesting, sure. But I still have to get up in the morning and go to work.

The lack of ability to prove any of it also comes into play. A lot of people have stories. But proof talks and B.S. walks. Bob Lazar can say he met the Wizard of Oz for all I care, but unless he shows me something like a clock in the shape of a heart or something, it's all just interesting stories.

edit on 21-1-2011 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JRR12

No class members remember him attending classes? He is in no yearbooks?.......and for those that claim government cover up.....well I suppose the government could have tracked down all the yearbooks from the graduates, erased his picture with the owners of the yearbooks not knowing, then returned them to the owners.

So, how would you go about explaining why he is currently working for the government once again - and has the credentials to prove it?

The government can do anything it wants - period. They can you or I from history if they wanted to - completely.

Lazar has the W2 forms from working for the Department of Naval Intellegence:

Why is his name is in an old telephone directory of Los Alamos scientists?
Lazar passed a lie-detector test...

Also hard to explain away is the unusual response the State of Nevada received when people requested documents about Lazar from the federal government. The reply said that information on Bob Lazar was on a need-to-know basis, and you don't need to know. This kind of reply is consistent with Lazar's having had a high security clearance.

He has proven to work for the government - otherwise he wouldn't be working for them currently at Los Alamos.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Recently I thought I would do a search on recent activity regarding Bob.

Now I am not 100% sure that sources are correct but he was charged with moving Illegal chemicals across state lines?.... Now I am not sure of what the significance of this is as I am not a U.S citizen, but I tend to think that its not really a good thing to be doing?

Also he had the chemical in his possession & Sold (Polonium) that was used to kill Russian Intelligent agent Alexander Litvinenko.

This is according to Wikipedia (which i cannot confirm from any other sources, and I do not take the words of Wikipedia as Gospel, so forgive me if this information is not 100% correct).

But my question is.....is Bob working for the government again or is he engaging in the illicit movement of illegal chemicals used to make illegal fireworks as stated on Wikipedia?

I just don't know what to make of this guy!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mark_Frost
Now I am not sure of what the significance of this is as I am not a U.S citizen

It is not significant.

The United States is a Defacto Police state with so many laws that almost anyone can be made a criminal if observed long enough.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Out of total boredom recently I decided to give the Art Bell interview with Bob another listen.

He just sounds so damn genuine, but there are so many things that don't make sense.

Kind of frustrating for me.... I am happy I stumbled across this thread..Zorgon dropped some real gems in this one..some things for me to look into ( I am not sure if he ever got around to dropping his Mega-thread) I may have missed it.

Bob could be the biggest Hoaxer to ever do it in Ufology or be the real deal.

Either way we will never be able to prove it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join