It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arkansas bird/fish deaths and John Wheelers death connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Arkansas bird/fish deaths and John Wheelers death connection

www.eutimes.net

Wheeler’s military career included writing one of the most important manuals on the effectiveness of biological and chemical weapons which led to his being hired in 2009 as a consultant to the Mitre Corporation, whose aviation system development department, the GRU reports, is at the forefront of creating the computer command and control systems used by the US Air Force in their fleet of aerial spraying planes.

These aerial spraying planes, this report continues, are based at the Little Rock Air Force Base in Arkansas that over the past few months have been involved with ‘test dispersan
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Too many connections: Wheeler was a consultant for Mitre Corp, which does comp controls for aerial spraying planes, which are located in Arkansas - which also house phosgene poison gas (a gas that causes the respiratory system to literally explode).

The site says Wheeler was getting ready to release and make public Documents showing the US Gov released this Phosgene gas in Arkansas which killed all those animals.

thoughts?

www.eutimes.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Well this needs to come to the attention of others on ATS.

Bump!!!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Wow!!!

After reading, you may have found something here. It's scary what the article says but must come to the attention of others. We cannot let this keep happening if this is the case.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Not to mention the recent Breaking News Thread on ATS about the Former FBI Chief Ted Gunderson saying that chemtrail death dumps need to stop:

Former FBI Chief: Stop Chemtrail Death Dumps

Too many coincidentals to merely look the other way or to brush off as "conspiracy." This ish is news man!!!!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This is interesting and I'm going to look into it further but how credible is this? I mean everything was going smoothly until I scrolled down and saw the Colleen Thomas video.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
this is scary times we live in, but why would John Wheeler threaten them? thats like asking to get killed you need to get the info out not talk about it... i mean when a bad guy comes up to you with a gun you dont pull yours out and threaten to shoot.... You shoot first and ask questions later...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Very interesting!!! however, why would just birds die, and not humans or other animals as the chemical mist settles down too earth?
Could just be propoganda on russias part too. BUt if its true, he was murdered, it was an inside job obviously, by our own government and pentagon. proof obama is jsut a puppet, and the new world order is really here. proof also they prob killed JFK as well.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Sorry guys, been outed as a hoax already:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Different links, same article, sadly.

Here's the original article, by Sorcha Faal:

www.whatdoesitmean.com...
edit on 17-1-2011 by ScepticalBeliever because: to tyred too spel prop-lee

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
thas interesting too. why would john wheeler threaten them? id ont htink its he threatened them. maybe he realized thier were sinister actions of use of this gas against us citizens? its that secret a program? he wanted it to go public obviously, in this manipulated capitalist system imposed on us all. one must wonder, if he was murdered, by lets say, pentagon..what was the threat form bringing the truth to the publics eyes? it can only be evil and sinister.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
The sad thing is...IF pentagon and/or government is responsable for his murder...they wont be bought up on charges, it'll become a swept under the carpet secret or quickly forgotten news. They;ll walk away scott free..or leave it a unsolved murder case, where it willnever ever be solved.
the only ones going to jail would be yuo or me, for persuing the tuth of it.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ScepticalBeliever

All you had to say was Sorcha Faal. Debunked. Case closed.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Isn't that the crazy lady in the video located in this article? She is nuts. And I thought she was dead. If she is involved then this has to be a hoax.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Yes, click the SOURCE link on eutimes page.

The source is from a known HOAXER.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
LOL.

Debunked so easily, some truth here, perhaps it should be followed.
He did Work for MITRE CORP?? He was "dis-oriented" before his death?

Washington POST

Keep digging, it sounds pretty possible to me.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Seems like everything juicy that comes out of Russia, has Sorchs faals name at the top.
I wish people would reseaarch their sources this sorcha is getting to be a right pain in the butt.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Can we ban news stories from eutimes.net?

:|

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Strange....

.....seems like anything that connects bird.fish deaths to john wheeler is considered Hoax and quickly attributed to Sorcha, Ick, or whomever some love to bash unceasingly, with some people here ready to pounce on it to echo refrains of 'hoax'. as if others were not meant to research on such leads.... reminds me back to those ancient early days on ATS whereby anything to do with the Feds, Corporations, UFOs, etc, are all 'hoaxes'

Smell of fish mongers here.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Too many links between this guy and is going on to not look further into it.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Quite disturbing. I would very much like to speak to somebody that that lives in an area that recieves constant flyovers from these chem planes. Experiments using small animals such as rats or birds may be able to shed some light on the effect these trails have on warm blooded creatures.

new topics

top topics

join