It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Army officer, Wheeler Murdered After Arkansas Weapons Test Causes Mass bird Deaths?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

The son of a decorated Army officer, Wheeler followed in his father's footsteps at West Point. His military career included serving in the office of the Secretary of Defense and writing a manual on the effectiveness of biological and chemical weapons, which recommended that the United States not use biological weapons.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Top U.S. Official Murdered After Arkansas Weapons Test Causes Mass bird Deaths?

inteltrends.wordpress.com...

Wheeler’s military career included writing one of the most important manuals on the effectiveness of biological and chemical weapons which led to his being hired in 2009 as a consultant to the Mitre Corporation, whose aviation system development department, the GRU reports, is at the forefront of creating the computer command and control systems used by the U.S. Air Force in their fleet of aerial spraying planes.

These aerial spraying planes, this report continues, are based at the Little Rock Air Force Base in Arkansas that over the past few months have been involved with ‘test dispersants’ of poisonous gasses in the Afghanistan War Theater using chemical weapons stocks obtained from Iraq and held at the Pine Bluff Arsenal, also located in Arkansas.

Important to note about the Pine Bluff Arsenal, which calls itself “America’s Arsenal“, is that it is one of the World’s most specialized munitions and chemical-biological defense products and services bases which Russia had previously accused of not fully reporting the chemical agents removed from Iraq, between 2003 and 2008, and taken to the U.S. for testing and subsequent destruction.

edit on 093131p://bTuesday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Good post, can't tell you if he was murdered because of that, and we may never know because dead men dont talk. But if he was gonna expose somethin i could see them killing him. Brings chemtrails to a whole new level.

I wouldnt be suprised if one of these day a whole city or county of people "mysteriously died." I wonder if even that would open peoples eyes.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Please dont take this the wrong way, but is this a joke (I am referring to the second link)? Some of the assumptions in the article seem a bit off, including the completely out of place comment about the world ending in may 2011.

Its an interesting article, and makes an even more interesting conspiracy theory but still....

Some type of die off occured in Brazil this week, and I think arkansas had another incdent with mass death of animals.

If this stuff is so dangerous, and birds dont fly all that high, inaddition to dead fish, wouldnt people be affected by this supposed release? To date I have not seen any reports of dead people, but animals.
edit on 4-1-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
The US government thought they found a way to kill Wheeler and only Wheeler...

Poor animals who were unlucky bystanders of this massive conspiracy to kill Wheeler...

Perhaps the guy had a bird brain and hence why he was affected just like the birds were...

And maybe he had fish eyes, so he was double whammied into the mix...

Poor animals... Poor animals...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
According to Fox News Louisianna is now reporting dead birds, same type. Arkansas is saying the birds and dead fish (120 miles north of the bird incident) are not related. Arkansas is going to do some necropsies (autopsy on animals).

Dead animals.... Earthquakes....Famine.....War......Plague....

If dogs form into packs and blood weeps from the walls im outta here.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

where ya goin, Party is just about to start
s/c
Things are seeming strange. Rip to the lost.
edit on 1/4/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
HI , thanks for posting, yes, the second article was iffy, I agree, but I thought the connection was odd.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

good enough a story I am thinking Georgia Guidestones

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Please dont take this the wrong way, but is this a joke (I am referring to the second link)? Some of the assumptions in the article seem a bit off, including the completely out of place comment about the world ending in may 2011.

Where did you read that please?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by iSHRED
Good post, can't tell you if he was murdered because of that, and we may never know because dead men dont talk. But if he was gonna expose somethin i could see them killing him. Brings chemtrails to a whole new level.

I wouldnt be suprised if one of these day a whole city or county of people "mysteriously died." I wonder if even that would open peoples eyes.

And I agree.

What I am not quite comprehending is: Why would he be killed before this event?
Are they suggesting he knew they were planning this?
If so, how would he even know if it would be successful though?

I am re-reading this article for the third time. So maybe by my forth go-at-it, I'll start to get it better.

All I know is southeast Florida got slammed with chemtrails all day Sunday. For over 8 hours. Unreal!!!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

All I know is southeast Florida got slammed with chemtrails all day Sunday. For over 8 hours. Unreal!!!

Really, I was fascinated by the appearance of the chem-trails many years ago, thought I was nuts, but they weren't there before, and no I don't notice them as often now, also one day when there were many I started noticing I was feeling sick, then the war started, that's was when I noticed the chem-trails became scarce,

Now I am starting to notice more again, I still think it is strange.

This was before I was even on the internet.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Hmmmmmmmmmm, he was a member of the Council on Foreign Relations????

Now this IS getting interesting.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

wasnt Maurice Strong a member or chair of that councel

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Oh man, I can talk about this endlessly because no one in my 3D life seems to know or care about this (chemtrails)

I too noticed a drastic reduction of them. In fact, the last time they were so obviously evident was right before the Haiti earthquake. I mean you could see as many as 10 planes just criss-crossing the entire sky and mostly over the Atlantic Ocean days before the earthquake.

Then it waned off (probably like you noticed)

And now, Sunday...?......BAM. We were inundated with them again.

So when I logged onto ATS Sunday, I was already tainted with suspicion. Then I read about all those poor birds dying. So I sat here, reading "fireworks" and "hail" and "bad eye sight..." etc only to shake my head in total disgust and frustration.

There is something so incredibly sinister going on and sometimes I feel like I'm the only one noticing this.
I am a very grounded, peaceful and overall happy person. So paranoia doesn't bode well with my DNA structure so, I know that is not causing this disharmony within me lately.

I find the timing of this very curious in light of this huge mystery that's left thousands upon thousands of living creatures (namely; fish and fowl) dead!

It's sad but I don't have time for sorrow. I am pissed and primed to find the truth even if it takes me to 'conspiracy' publications like the one you posted.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I don't usually get overly excited either, I try to remain calm and look for the answers what do you think about this?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

could there be a connection?

newsfeed.time.com...
edit on 073131p://bTuesday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike184ever

wasnt Maurice Strong a member or chair of that councel

Was he related to Wheeler....if not, who cares?
Where ya going with that?
Ah, ya know what? Never-mind. I don't think you and I are on the same track let alone at the same train station so......it's okay. No answer is necessary.

Your question has been duly noted and we thank you for wasting yet more bandwidth at ATS

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Nonsense!
There is no evidence that Wheelers death had anything to do with accidental spill. This is only hearsay information, nothing more.

You all should know the media tells lies.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
The circular link to the expertise this man had is that he was connected to investigating chemical and biological warfare. What they need to do and have in a screwy manner is to connect him with this so called 'Bird/fish' die off that, so far, no one has found reasons for. Complete speculation and grandstanding for head lines and no concrete proof of any connection nor reason!
It is kinda strange that this scenario is played out in one of last years newest TV shows 'Flash Forward'! I think it might have been canceled though

Zindo
edit on 1/4/2011 by ZindoDoone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

guess I did shut your mouth on another thread,,, from one human to a human_ alien dont be a Detective....no disrespect to SD777 on this post and thread
edit on 4-1-2011 by mike184ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

In the original post, the second link had a reference to this story.

End of Days in May? Believers enter final stretch

top topics

<<   2 >>

join