It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am being a very bad example on thread construstion: Mother Earth's Aunt Flo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Mother earth ...

So why why such a title... Simple sells... I need a lot of responses with acurate answers...

My mind has been running on what I consider much more important things.... In this regards It runs to twenty twelve... The movie...

Are we in the middle of such a change...

The poles are moving forty miles a year.... In what direction and where...

I know there is a thread on this will someone find the op and direct them here....

For those with archeology intrest...

What can you tell me about the mass extinctions haven gone on in earth pass...

Those into hidden history... I would like to know what evidence of man primordial past is there...

Next I need those with expertese in or at least tracking all the animal deaths to speak up... How wide spread is it...

What are the common themes or elements in the deaths...

Now can you guess where I am going with this?

I have been crunching the numbers... on trying to invent Psychohistory and this kept popping up in my mind...

The earth is going through the changes.. But what stuck is that this is not the first time die offs have occured...

The so called experts are wrong a lot....Look at the hidden and destroyed history. Look at the alternate theories for life and bacteria...

merely suggest you look over this

inside this link

The Persecution and Trial of Gaston Naessens
The True Story of the Efforts to Suppress an Alternative Treatment for Cancer, AIDS and Other Immunologically Based Diseases
by Christopher Bird

Most secrets of knowledge have been discovered by plain and neglected men than by men of popular fame. And this is so with good reason. For the men of popular fame are busy on popular matters.
Roger Bacon

(c. 1220-1292), English philosopher and scientist

This is about a man who, in one lifetime, has been both to heaven and to hell. In paradise, he was bestowed a gift granted to few, one that has allowed him to see far beyond our times and thus to make discoveries that may not properly be recognized until well into the next century.

If the "seer's" ability is usually attributed to extrasensory perception, Gaston Naessens's "sixth" sense is a microscope made of hardware that he invented while still in his twenties. Able to manipulate light in a way still not wholly accountable to physics and optics, this microscope has allowed Naessens a unique view into a "microbeyond" inaccessible to those using state-of-the-art instruments.

This lone explorer has thus made an exciting foray into a microscopic world one might believe to be penetrable only by a clairvoyant. In that world, Naessens has "clear-seeingly" descried microscopic forms far more minuscule than any previously revealed.

Christened somatids (tiny bodies), they circulate, by the millions upon millions, in the blood of you, me, and every other man, woman, and child, as well in that of all animals, and even in the sap of plants upon which those animals and human beings depend for their existence. These ultramicroscopic, subcellular, living and reproducing forms seem to constitute the very basis for life itself, the origin of which has for long been one of the most puzzling conundrums in the annals natural philosophy, today more sterilely called "science."

next on the list of questions?
Could the die offs be a cross of unknown responses to the earths energy field... Bio-energy responses?

Is there a limit energy wise to the amount of life earth can produce/sustain...

Can anyone get a good estimate on the amount of life then versus the amount of life now...

Or even worse, could it be bio-energetic pollution...

I do not know the answer but would like the answer to these... Some people here are a lot faster then I could ever hope to be... I think the key point on the die offs will be the common links...

Remember what sherlock holmes said , "Once we eliminate all the possible no matter what remains no matter how impossible, is true."

Those common links and with a better look at past experiences we might have an answer....

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Coverup attitude but part of my question...

national geographic

Not a Reversal

The shift is likely a normal oscillation of the Earth's magnetic field, Stoner said, and not the beginning of a flip-flop of the north and south magnetic poles, a phenomenon that last occurred 780,000 years ago.

Such reversals have taken place 400 times in the last 330 million years, according to magnetic clues sealed in rocks around the world. Each reversal takes a thousand years or more to complete.

"People like to think something special is happening in their lifetimes, but despite the dramatic changes, I don't see any evidence of it," Stoner said. "It's probably just a normal wandering of the pole."

I went looking on ATS to see if I could find anyone who had a similar thought...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

good read and interest cross listening...

The point is that the major change is the poles... The solar thing was new can someone link and explain...

So far...

Fish... Birds... Birds... Crabs... Cattle...

Their are genetic links present can someone find out the species names from each mass death...

How far back genetically....

I too found it funny that the birds died from trauma... No crap I hit the ground with my fly body over thrity mes high I bet my death would be from internal trauma as well..

These link are important...

Commonality amoung the deaths means we can see the issue of if the poles moving had anything direclty to do on the animals...

Hardware or software????

Then we reach another problem that has not been explained...

Viruses and bacterias growth rates are effected by magnetic fields....

I remember something on plants growth rates....

It is possible that the internal bacteria affected the animal because it was changed... This we will not find out because the collection procedures rule that out...

It is the issues of studing live samples versus dead samples... The idiots now work on dead samples....

The tie question to the past... Is there fossils of bacteria on or in dinosaurs and other species from the die offs... in earlier history...

Thank you for your time... Real science like a life well lived is not neat clean and organised...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Another example of the enviorment changing...

california superstorm yahoo news

A group of more than 100 scientists and experts say in a new report that California faces the risk of a massive "superstorm" that could flood a quarter of the state's homes and cause $300 billion to $400 billion in damage. Researchers point out that the potential scale of destruction in this storm scenario is four or five times the amount of damage that could be wrought by a major earthquake.

This is another aspect of the picture... I know I am painting it randomly but It is factor factor...

The other part is the environmemnt it self... The weather is going to change because the poles have moved but not the land....

So parts of the world will get warmer parts will get colder, and animal will be forced to adapt....

thats another good question ...

hows your weather

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

Weeelllll, you ask many many questions and what I think you need to do is to educate yourself. This is not said in a snotty way, just that the breadth of information is such that no one source will answer it all. There are loads of great posts on ATS (and some not so great) that cover many of your questions. Google searches will also find loads of reputable sources for the answers you are looking for. Just settle down in front of the computer and get reading :-)

To get you started: NASA Scientists Slam '2012'
www.starpulse.com...

I will throw out a few points (only my opinion, of course) - you seem to want the information to come to you, but that's not how it works. You much go in search of information to help you discover what you believe to be the truth. You must consider multiple sources and decide for yourself what you consider to be reputable, e.g. for some NASA and USGS are it, for others its Starhawk. You also seem to be asking a lot of questions with a pre-conceived idea of the answers. If you think a pole shift is causing the earth to PMS, well, that hypothesis may contaminate the information you find. You are stating a bunch of things that have happened and lumping them all together under the same CAUSE.....why exactly? You're putting the cart before the horse.

To illustrate what I'm saying, I've copied this from your post:

"The point is that the major change is the poles... The solar thing was new can someone link and explain...

So far...

Fish... Birds... Birds... Crabs... Cattle...

Their are genetic links present can someone find out the species names from each mass death...

How far back genetically....

Commonality amoung the deaths means we can see the issue of if the poles moving had anything direclty to do on the animals..."

Some say bees and bats came before fish, birds, etc. I disagree that there are genetic links - cite your source. What do you mean by commonality?

You need to study up some before expecting this discussion to go anywhere.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Don't let anyone talk down to you. I see what you're trying to do. Another thing to consider, since it can't really get any worse than the poisoning of the land water, is that the fracking obama endorsed has perhaps disrupted the magnetic workings of the planet?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ns9504

good call... you saw through it partially and it was the first response... you win a no-prize...

I am wanting to see if anyone can dig up sources that say no...

Theory I might as well spit out...

Yes mother earth is having her period...

You see mass extinctions have occurred multiple times in the earths past...

Followed by massive changes in the environment...

Now the bat thing made me think you where reading my mind....(bee's too)

i have not come across the bacterial material and am curious if anyone has... archeological viruses...ect

the genetic links do exist... what common ancestors do they have...I have not found the species named... ignorance is the best way to maintain control... hence ats motto

The bacteria issue and viral issue as well is part of it... it is a fact certain disease infect multiple species or inhabit multiple... Could the gravitational change have hit those levels.. does it affect the growth rates...

On this part as well ats is the greatest at cross checking... Look into the research areas... ATS has main advantage over all the other site... The dissemination of information available at one spot allows a lot quicker thin slicing of info

suming all of it..

earths field is changing...
environment changing... not weather..Climate
(makes climategate wrong... it is changing just for those reasons)
animals dying off again...

next
possible genetic link

possible viral, bacterial, or encoded viral (wrong word but it is viruses hidden in DNA)

possible set off by grav changes...

now
expertise

archeology
conspiracy - specialty hidden history
mirco- biology with a side in archeology
gravametrics (science has disappear largely from profession front.. ask your congressman)

writing lay science papers
Mathematics
with sub-specialties in astrophysics, tig, geometry
geology
virology

blah blah blah...

I am not trying to be rude where do you contribute?

You see my issue here... I am hoping that since most of the members here are brighter then me, (ask them they will agree
) they can fill in blanks in research and maybe we can find something...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by starless and bible black

i am used to swimming with the big intellectuals they all have superiority complexes and I have found they are easier to nurse along and encourage for results then get mad... Besides they are just words..

You know what is worse...

No one has considered your angle to date... I suggest you create your own thread... It is quite possibly the stroke of genius..

MODS???? yeah the ones I have pissed off... Make sure the poster gets credit unless there is another poster who has come up with it

May I run with it...

You suggest that the mag field was altered due to the addition of extra chemicals to the water...

It is a very cutting edge idea..

A few weapons I am building incorporate this... A flowing liquid chemical through moving layers of fields...

You can generate stronger fields or alter the the generator with running he liquids through the fields...

I pictured the mercury flowing through copper tubes when you said it....

I am u2uing you GREAT insight...

Yall encourage him in this it is his insight and his baby... great thought
edit on 17-1-2011 by ripcontrol because: gia told me to...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I'll be glad to answer some of your questions.

Are we in the middle of such a change... - Admittedly we are experiencing abnormal seasonal conditions in some countries, it is usually over dramatized because of technological advances and the way we perceive nature.

The poles are moving forty miles a year.... In what direction and where... - Some recent estimates consider the Earth's magnetic poles to be shifting at a pace of 50-60 Kilometers per year in the direction of which the Earth rotates (Counter Clockwise).

What can you tell me about the mass extinctions haven gone on in earth pass... - It depends what you want to know, and for which periods. There have been many extinction periods in the history of our planet some of the more commonly known and studied eras are; "Ordovician–Silurian" which occurred roughly 450 million years ago and is considered to be a pairing of the two of the largest mass extinction periods in the Earths history. The "big one", was known as "Permian–Triassic" and removed nearly 90% of all known marine and land species off the planet, this occurred approximately 250 million years ago. It was a massive evolutionary leap and started the process in forming some of the plant, marine and animal life that we know today as humans. After these came the end of the Triassic, Jurassic, the end of the dinosaurs. And then finally the KT extinction which occurred approximately 60 million years ago. Then 56 Million years later, we came along.

Those into hidden history... I would like to know what evidence of man primordial past is there... - Not entirely sure what you want to know here, but study of early man (Neanderthal, Sapiens, Modern Sapiens, Neolithic 1,2,3, Bronze Age, Iron Age, etc) is prolific in many countries and is with carbon dating, x-ray imaging a very popular field of study and provides us with insights into where we originate from.

Next I need those with expertese in or at least tracking all the animal deaths to speak up... How wide spread is it... What are the common themes or elements in the deaths... - I'm nowhere near qualified or even experienced to give you an insight into this, but I will leave you with a pair of debated points on the subject.

According to scientists, massive die offs of animals are not unusual in nature and happen for a variety of reasons including bad weather, disease outbreaks and poisonings, with pollution and climate change adding to the stresses on wildlife. The U.S. Geological Service's website listed about 90 mass deaths of birds and other wildlife from June through December 12. E.g. Louisiana's State Wildlife Veterinarian Jim LaCour has stated that there have been 16 similar mass blackbird deaths in the past 30 years.

According to Italy's WWF (World Wide Fund for Nature) president Giorgio Tramonti, similar mass death events such as these have never happened before the year 2010.

This may also help your research, a GOOGLE MAP of all known marine and land animal deaths.

Now can you guess where I am going with this? - Not really.

The so called experts are wrong a lot....Look at the hidden and destroyed history. Look at the alternate theories for life and bacteria... - Don't really know how to respond to that, besides man made disasters and pure accidents.. Scientists and scholars can't be accused all the time of dropping the ball, everyone makes mistakes and it's a bigger man who can say so. On the contrary, professionals are the people you have to thank for the technologically and socially advanced world we live in today. People make mistakes sometimes.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I looked over both those pages and they just seem to try to dispel historic incidents which have been covered in many ways, myths and also proliferate pseudo scientific research under the banner of normality.

These explorations bring more light to mystical and "religious" information than we have received through a dogmatic system of education, often unclear, distorted and manipulated. Here, we have the opportunity to report on new chapters beyond current knowledge, such as Exopolitics, Neo-Archeology, Parascience, "Alternative" Medicine, Life in Our Universe and much more...

Enough said I think...

Could the die offs be a cross of unknown responses to the earths energy field... Bio-energy responses? - I'm not sure what an "Bio-energy response" is, but i'll take a shot anyway. Actually, no I won't.. this question just flat out confuses me. Bio energy, energy from a biological source. You're talking about the power that everything living on the earth generates? Why wouldn't strange phenomenon occur all the time then?

Is there a limit energy wise to the amount of life earth can produce/sustain... - Of course there is, you must have heard of Climate Change being fed to you under the guise of Global Warming yes? Climates change over hundreds and then thousands of years, this can obviously affect anything with a biological clock. Anything living on earth relies on trees for oxygen and the seas and skies for precipitation and regeneration. We as humans rely on a lot more, the Earth could supply and sustain vastly more quantities of life that we see here today, refer to the information on Extinction periods if you're not sure.

Can anyone get a good estimate on the amount of life then versus the amount of life now... - Absolutely, it's roughly expressed as 1%. (i.e. 99% of all forms of life are now extinct.)

Or even worse, could it be bio-energetic pollution... - Or it could just be the world we live in today, and since we have only been recording history of such events for a few hundred years maybe we are yet to witness it and therefore unprepared and unable to accept what is just a natural occurrence?

Hope this helped you find your way..

-plex

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by plexus

Thank you so much for your reply....

The mass extinction thing was a curiosity included in it... I am thinking it may be part of it..

The bio energy you answered in the next one... yes the life-force.. ect

the third in your response string went more to a thought that came out as a memory of b5... Minibar souls migrating to humans... is there a limit there..

I worded the next part wrong thank you for pointing that out...

I meant more along these lines....
-With the idea of a limit to bio-energy
- how much life was alive at x time (say jurassic) compared to the amount alive now...
ok one dino, two dino
then now one dog one cat...

I hope that makes a better explanation... I sometimes hate communication... At least I understand what I mean otherwise Id be insane

lol

thank you...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
On a side note has anyone else been under the weather a lot more lately..

For the first time in six years I got an infection... now in less then a week a cold...

I was curious if anyone else has notices the trend.. I am posting it here because it is part of my looking into this threads information.

just curious

top topics

join