It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal Family Ghost Photographs...Never before seen...Here for Analyisis

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by destination now
reply to post by Ir0nM0nkey

Ahh right I understand now. I didn't see anything in the first pic, but I could see an elderly lady in the second, sitting at the table, but apparently that is not what the OP sees.

It is perhaps unfortunate that the OP does not have a scanner as that may have given a clearer image for us to discuss, and maybe the anomoly is not so clear to us as we are looking at a photo of a photo.

I completely agree - these photos scanned could really help with identifying any anomolies.

I guess when the OP is looking at them directly they are vastly different from the images we are currently viewing and some frustration has set in...

Kind regards,

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I gotta go with most of the others here, the problem is the pictures are too old and dirty.. it just looks like wear and tear over the years more than anything else - When I first looked at the first picture on the top I thought the girl sitting on the chair was the "ghost" you were talking about... heh. When I was a little kid, I remember this older lady telling me about guardian angels and that she had a picture in her purse of one of them. I didn't believe her, so I told her I wanted to see it.. to my suprise she opened up her purse and pulled out this polaroid that showed a guy climbing up a ladder, with a strange see thru person standing directly in front of it. The person you could see thru was wearing some kind of long hooded robe. Wish I had that picture to show people.. :T But anyway she told me that she was really scared her husband was going to fall of the roof so she prayed that "God would protect him" then when she took the picture of him this weird see-thru person showed up... Really weird story but I have no idea why some random little old lady at church would make it all up, or even know how to.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
...moose - i saw teddy right off - but - even after you pointed out the lady on the mirror, i couldnt her... i saw an eye and a nose but they're way too far apart to be one person...

...in the pic of the ladies at the table - behind the one drinking out of the cup, i see a dog - a shepherd mix type and his eyes caught the flash... but, again, i couldnt see the lady that you outlined...

...there was something else - uhmmm, old timers syndrome - hold on, its a comin'...

...oyeah, on the hot water heater, i see a lady's face - profile, no neck... its real tiny... you see that?...

...makes me wanna dig out old photos and snoop thru em...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Moose318

I took the liberty of copying the picture of the three people in what looks like a kitchen/dining area and ran it through a few filters to see what could be coaxed from it. (See images below.)

I cropped and defined the section with what appears to be a smoke or haze, enhanced the contrast, did a semi-transparency that I then re-overlaid. From that, I thought I saw a face.

I cropped that area further and continued the process of definition with more contrast and selective lighting filters.

From there, I did two blows of the area in question.

Of course, I cannot speak to the contents of this image merely from a web copy. What you see is what was there and is now also what you get. Beyond that, it's your call.

Best

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2bc62205b6bb.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
IrOnMOnkey
I could keep going on and on defending myself, But I would rather stay on topic...But thank you for your opinion.

As for the skull in the tree? If I remember correctly, years ago I asked my Grandmother about that same thing in the tree as it definitely stands out. She seems to remember it being a antique ornament of her mothers, that was a crude felt like mouse with round ears. "what represents the skull eyes" I agree it does look different, just saying in case anyone wanted to know what it really was.

I can say the the photo I took of the originals with the Hitachi handi cam are very close to the quality of the original. I can get access to a scanner at my Grandmothers but that will take a few days to accomplish.
So I will only do that if in fact the members here will think that will help more or worth it. However it is my personal opinion that there will not be much difference.

So in closing this post. I will kindly ask again to refrain from commenting on my perceived attitude, as all that is doing is prolonging the argument or my and others defensive stance/position. What was said was said already and is now in the past. There is no sense in continuing the drama, as I am sure, whether it personally affects all involved or not, it is exhausting for the mind.
edit on 18-1-2011 by Moose318 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

reply to post by Ir0nM0nkey

Not sure why you have posted a picture of a seal

Well I'm not sure how many times the OP has to apologise for being seemingly rude in his initial response, and perhaps if you had an opinion, you should just have come onto the thread and posted your opinion, instead of, yet again pulling the OP up about his initial reaction and posting pictures of seals...

Thanks for everything that you do! I appreciate your kindness and understanding after the fact.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
reply to post by Moose318

I took the liberty of copying the picture of the three people in what looks like a kitchen/dining area and ran it through a few filters to see what could be coaxed from it. (See images below.)

I cropped and defined the section with what appears to be a smoke or haze, enhanced the contrast, did a semi-transparency that I then re-overlaid. From that, I thought I saw a face.

I cropped that area further and continued the process of definition with more contrast and selective lighting filters.

From there, I did two blows of the area in question.

Of course, I cannot speak to the contents of this image merely from a web copy. What you see is what was there and is now also what you get. Beyond that, it's your call.

Best

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2bc62205b6bb.jpg[/atsimg]

This is why i still have love for ATS! Thank you so much for your hard work! This was the reason I decieded to post here in the first place with the hopes that someone could assist me with photo analysis and use software that I do not have. Excellent job my friend! I gave you a star, and would give you more if I could. You brought it out so it could be more easily seen. Once Again...A BIG THANK YOU!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks
...moose - i saw teddy right off - but - even after you pointed out the lady on the mirror, i couldnt her... i saw an eye and a nose but they're way too far apart to be one person...

...in the pic of the ladies at the table - behind the one drinking out of the cup, i see a dog - a shepherd mix type and his eyes caught the flash... but, again, i couldnt see the lady that you outlined...

...there was something else - uhmmm, old timers syndrome - hold on, its a comin'...

...oyeah, on the hot water heater, i see a lady's face - profile, no neck... its real tiny... you see that?...

...makes me wanna dig out old photos and snoop thru em...

Thanks...I just wanted to point out that the Face in the mirror is what my grandmother always reffered to as a ghost in the picture. I have to admit I really didnt see that so much. Thats another reason why I included it and posted here.

So you see a dog and a tiny old lady in water heater huh? lol I'll have to go back and look for those. Thanks

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
...i see the lady's face now in redoubt's redo... also, in those redos, i think the lady's face on the hot water heater is a tag/sticker - but - the dog is still there, plain as day, and he's looking right at the camera - very cute...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks
...i see the lady's face now in redoubt's redo... also, in those redos, i think the lady's face on the hot water heater is a tag/sticker - but - the dog is still there, plain as day, and he's looking right at the camera - very cute...

I think I seen your dog that you are looking at. Kinda does resemble that. The water heater has me stumped...Are you referring tot he Fridge?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moose318
I think I seen your dog that you are looking at. Kinda does resemble that. The water heater has me stumped...Are you referring tot he Fridge?

...lemme look at that sepia redo again...
...ooops, i guess that is a fridge...

...but i still see the dog...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Wow! Excellent job, thanks for that. Now I can really see what Moose is talking about! Yes, now you can see the anomoly very clearly!

And my elderly lady has disappeared, so perhaps she's not there after all

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
People see what they want to see. Me, I don't see anything in any of these pics and I have seen and believe in spirits/ghosts. etc.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I took your images and put them into my photo editor (Photoshop CS5) I applied some color correction techniques and changed the levels of brightness.

Image 1

Image 2

In these two pictures the strangest thing I found was the "face" behind the young girl sitting at the table. I always found it strange how these faces appear in photos, if it is the work of spirits then they must know how our picture technology work to pose for a picture. Besides that the white spot on the door looks like it could be either water damage, light damage or even a reflection of light either from the camera? or perhaps from the light on the door frame.

Image 3
Image 4

These next two photos I love, you can clearly see a face / skull in the tree and below that skull some form of a spine? To the right of the tree in the picture? above the women you can see a defined shape of a skull sort of distorted looking and not true to an actual skull but the image is there. I like how the it looks like the women's essence or spirit is heading towards the skull on the wall but at the same time it the "spirit or smoke" looks like it is closer to the camera and not on the same level of depth as the women meaning someone could of been smoking? as theorized in earlier posts. Also in image three you can see a third skull in between the women and the picture on the wall right above the chair

Either way these are some great old photos and I have no idea if those are ghosts in the pictures of just a trick of the eye but whatever the answer turns out to be I will be waiting to see.
edit on 19-1-2011 by EasternStranger because: adding comments

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moose318

Well you haven't insulted me..yet lol..

But what do you think about the elderly woman? I can definitley see her.

After looking at that highlight of it, I have a better understanding of the matrixing and the Human perception thereof. I personally never seen that myself, until posted here. I was playing around with my ADC software, which is very basic and made the colors appear negative in that picture. The elderly woman..lol that you see,doesnt show up on that...well not as clear anyway... but the image that had always stood out to me still does.

Interesting enough, I see this little guy looking at it..lol

edit on 17-1-2011 by Moose318 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-1-2011 by Moose318 because: (no reason given)

There are several entities, or "matrixing events" in this picture, including in the top left corner, which is the tall humanoid I saw right from the beginning, and at the table as well. Each of the photos contains several human looking forms.

Matrixing or pattern forming is something our minds do naturally, but that doesn't change the reality that everyone is surrounded by a team here, in this earth school, some positive and some negative, and we're being tested.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I can see a giant baby wearing a boxing glove on his right hand in the blue picture. It's on the right side of the photo, where the dark spot is. Must be another entity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join