It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Madness: Eastern Shore, MD

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
These were taken at dusk. As you can see, the sky is hashed with chemtrails and they are not contrails. They are much larger, and planes that were passing over produced a contrail that disapeared almost immediately.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
its way worse here! i wish they would stop.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

I'm in Arlington. Crystal City, to be exact, at the moment.....

Saw the cirrus clouds and contrails this morning.

Looking at your photos? Cirrus clouds. Indistinguishable, except in shape, from other cirrus clouds. Actually, the shapes, although initially formed as result of the original contrail being present....the shapes evolve when conditions are right for the cirrus clouds to be sustained.

Relaive humidity being the key, here....at the upper atmosphere altitudes.

Here's a resource: weather.uwyo.edu...

Univ. of Wyoming radiosonde data (from weather balloons).

Look at the data for your (our) area.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here, pulled it from the Wallops Island, VA readings (removed excess info, just this is needed):

326.0 8532 -43.3 -48.3 58
325.9 8534 -43.3 -48.3 58
300.0 9090 -46.1 -57.1 28
297.6 9144 -46.4 -57.4 28
293.0 9247 -46.9 -57.9 27
262.0 9978 -52.9 -57.4 58
258.8 10058 -53.2 -58.1 55
250.0 10280 -54.1 -60.1 48

First column is the barometric pressure....second column is the equivalent altitude, in meters.

Next, temperature and dewpoint, in Celsius. Finally, the Relative Humidity percentage.

See the significance yet?? You may wish to use the Appleman Chart....description on understanding it is in the link.

edit on 16 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Why hasn't anyone followed where the aircraft stops at, gets tail number info and investigated the issue that way?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Contrials might look suspicious and there are chemtrails both weather experiments and others that might be biological and chemical in nature . If I was going to spread a biological or chemical agent on the populas it would be at night where it couldn't be seen and the winds would not disburse it .

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I don't presume to know exactly what is being sprayed. It could be aluminum, silver iodide, poisons, or air dumps of who knows what.

These are not clouds either, I watched some of them being created, and I watched other planes produce a contrail that disapeared.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

....and I watched other planes produce a contrail that disapeared.

BECAUSE they were at different cruising altitudes!!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Aluminum and Barium are primarily what they're spraying. They being geoengineers in the name of countering global warming. That's what these geoengineers have claimed, but, what's happening is those chemicals are falling on the Earth and making it impossible to grow organic crops. New GMO seeds are needed for food. It's a huge issue. HUGE

Please watch the documentary on YouTube "What in the World are They Spraying".

edit on 16-1-2011 by DaveakaRNG because: upload error

edit on 16-1-2011 by DaveakaRNG because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
That's a tough call. Honestly, I would have to say the altitudes were similar, and the results were different. I know that for every mile in altitude, the temp decreases by 3 degrees.

So I guess your arguement is based on when the temperature is at freezing? It was already nearly freezing at ground level, so I would say 5000 feet+ would be 32 degrees or less.

Originally posted by weedwhacker

....and I watched other planes produce a contrail that disapeared.

BECAUSE they were at different cruising altitudes!!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I find this to be an amazing phenomenon, because people don't seem to recognize that it's happening.

I recently watched a film on YouTube (I recommend it) called WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE THEY SPRAYING. I think it's the first professional quality doc I've seen on it, and it's well done. One of my best friends growing up, been friends forever, he's a pHD, currently at Harvard, and I sent him a message asking him to look at it and comment on it what he thought, and what I got back from him was very defensive, dismissive and almost was as if I was attacking science (not that he even recognized the phenomena, but rather dismissed it as untrue).

So this is strange to me, because this is actually observable by all...all that one needs to do is go outside and look up! It's not like a UFO where not everyone sees it, or a ghost or angels or anything else paranormal where the observers are limited, it's in the same sky as you and me!

So, what I think this reveals is how entrenched the societal psyche is in the status quo, and how resistent it also is to even acknowledge, much less confront, unexplained happenings.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Nice pics. I too took pictures today while out looking for "dead birds" in rural fields of SE Kansas. I took pics like the ones you posted. My sky was clear until my eyes were distracted from the ground to catch a jet about 20k+ feet up leave a trail completely across the sky from one horizon to the other.

I took photos of the jet creating the trail and watched the trail for another hour or more taking pics as it spread apart to what eventually looked like high altitude clouds.....

I also took pics of other jets crossing the same path that were not leaving trails.......

Nice job OP S&F
edit on 16-1-2011 by Cloudsinthesky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Your friends reaction was probably based on the fact that this is a conspriacy, and his input on the matter is basically his credibility on the line. Therefor, the safest approach to take for his is denile.

Originally posted by robinmorningstar
I find this to be an amazing phenomenon, because people don't seem to recognize that it's happening.

I recently watched a film on YouTube (I recommend it) called WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE THEY SPRAYING. I think it's the first professional quality doc I've seen on it, and it's well done. One of my best friends growing up, been friends forever, he's a pHD, currently at Harvard, and I sent him a message asking him to look at it and comment on it what he thought, and what I got back from him was very defensive, dismissive and almost was as if I was attacking science (not that he even recognized the phenomena, but rather dismissed it as untrue).

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Thanks for the comment! Yes, I'm glad others are observing the same phenomena first hand. Sometimes that is what it takes to make a sceptic into a believer.

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
Nice pics. I too took pictures today while out looking for "dead birds" in rural fields of SE Kansas. I took pics like the ones you posted. My sky was clear until my eyes were distracted from the ground to catch a jet about 20k+ feet up leave a trail completely across the sky from one horizon to the other.

I took photos of the jet creating the trail and watched the trail for another hour or more taking pics as it spread apart to what eventually looked like high altitude clouds.....

I also took pics of other jets crossing the same path that were not leaving trails.......

Nice job OP S&F
edit on 16-1-2011 by Cloudsinthesky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
So, people are finally paying attention to the skies now that birds are dropping dead all over the place . A month ago this amount of interest in chemtrails would be minimal. As for a chemtrail suddenly stopping mid flight, there are electronic devices called on/off switches.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Actually laughed out loud and scared my dog.
Wrong, and wrong, and really, really, wrong.

It was already nearly freezing at ground level, so I would say 5000 feet+ would be 32 degrees or less.

Please look at the information above. Those little "-" marks? They are minus signs. The air up there is many, many times colder than freezing. The humidity shows that at some altitudes the air is more humid, therefore will support both clouds and contrails, and some are not as humid, where there will be no clouds or contrails.
Judging altitude takes specialized training and practice. Unless you have either, there is no way you can tell. The second OP picture shows a contrail forming and dissipating quickly but is miles away from the previous contrails. How do I know? Perspective. The plane looks like it is flying "up". Because of the curved space over our heads a plane will look to be flying up close to the horizon, flat across the sky, then "down" again to the opposite horizon, when it is actually flying at the same altitude all the time.
Really, you need a weather guide. Your knowledge of the atmosphere really could be improved.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Thanks for the detailed analysis. I don't claim to be an expert in these matters, however experiecing something first hand goes a long way, and there is alot of evidence supporting the phenomena.

reply to post by stars15k

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by robinmorningstar

Your Ph.D friend "attacked" the video because....the video is JUNK!!! It is so bad, deserves its own thread. However, someone ELSE has broken it down for us already:

"What In The World Are They Spraying?" debunked and explained.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Aluminum and Barium are primarily what they're spraying.

And your source of this information is.....??????? Aluminum is the most common crustal metallic element, and the 14th most common in the world. Barium is also a very common crustal element. All the tests I've seen supposedly showing them in "chemtrails" have been from samples taken from the ground, where they would be contaminated by any other source, like construction, industry, agriculture, mining, transportation and people in general. Driving down a dusty road will put both barium and aluminum into the air and water. Show me a test that uses a control to exclude all other sources and I'll believe. I haven't seen one yet, and I've looked.

Oh, and the video news story about a man collecting water in a mayo jar in his backyard and finding barium? It's wrong. Easily wrong. You just need to look and listen to the story at about the 1:00 mark. Alex Jones, Will Thomas, and Carnicom and most other "chemtrail" sites use it, so they either can't read a lab report or are knowingly being deceptive. Either way, it looks bad.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by fredgbear

Really??

As for a chemtrail suddenly stopping mid flight, there are electronic devices called on/off switches.

Well....I flew for a major U.S. airline for over 23 years....and, nope! We ain't got any of those "chemtrail "ON/OFF" switches".

NO tanks, pumps or plumbing for any "spraying" activities, either.

This is why pilots, mechanics...heck EVERYONE in the airline industry already know the ridiculous claims of "chemtrails" are borne from pure ignorance and folly.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I appreciate your experience, and again, I don't claim to be an expert.

But I still believe in the conspiracy...

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by fredgbear

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join