It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Madness: Eastern Shore, MD

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Experiencing something first hand is one thing, but knowing what you are experiencing is another. I've always been a sky and storm watcher. I know that clouds have different names and descriptives and what they all mean. It's how I got started debunking.....people were looking at clouds and claiming they were somehow not natural.
Really, a good weather guide would show you a lot. I recommend the one put out in cooperation with the Smithsonian. When you know what you are looking at in the sky, you will see why I know they are contrails, and do not "believe" in "chemtrails."
edit on 16-1-2011 by stars15k because: clarity

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Whats up with the "x's" patterns? Does anyone know? They make them here in Ohio...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by zbeliever

Ever seen roadways that cross?

Airplanes fly in all directions, and paths cross too.

Here's an image of a HIGH Aeronautical Chart I was able to find online (I can link to others, for your area...this happens to be in Detroit area, but is very similar):

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/27d1c09cafc9.jpg[/atsimg]

Those black lines are called "Jet Airways"...they are labelled with a "J" as you can see.

Routes that airplanes fly. IN addition, jets can be off-route as well...it's a big sky.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
ARE SERIOUS! jesus you can't believe that contrails are chemtrails made by the government to control the weather it is honestly the stupidest thing i have ever heard.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
its pretty bad here in finksburg. most days the chem/con will be NW-NE and SE-SW. then you have the trails that come from NW-SE. they will stretch from one side of the sky to the other. you will see the planes that leave a short thin trail that fades out in seconds and then you have the ones that stay for hours and our much thicker. the thicker trails come from NW-SE which would be in the path of ft detrick to andrews AFB. i lived on andrews when i was about 7 years old and i remember seeing thick long trails every day.

this could be due to the fact that air craft go back and forth to the 2 bases regularly on normal business but who knows. what i do know is that on any given day in any point in MD trails are not hard to see.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by annunakiexpert

not that you are wrong or write but whats with the trolling buddy? your post came up with no info it was simply to demean others. i guess you havnt read the memo from the overlord?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

i see that you are new here and you probably dont know any better. just keep the demeaning comments to your self. i would love to hear your reasoning for feeling the way you do. if you state info and plausible explanations people will take you much more seriously.

please explain your point of why you feel this way.

here is a post from you

The ATS NOOBS, why do we bother with them.....

annunakiexpert

ugh i could rip you apart sorry to say 9/11 was a cover up because the USA is the one place everyone thinks is full of ignorant fat people

i do not understand why you feel that 9/11 was a cover up and chemtrails are BS. and you gave at least a small bit of info on why you feel that way about 9/11.

edit on 16-1-2011 by fallow the light because: forgot a few words

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
to be honest i can't believe people are this paranoid... the only reason i could think of why the government would do that is to fight soon coming aliens but i don't that otherwise the idea is just paranoid people.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
you can link all you want it doesn't matter chemtrail=complete hoax ask any scientist.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

asking any scientist is not an answer. if you gave me the names of 5 scientists that feel that way then i would take that as an answer.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

I'm in Arlington. Crystal City, to be exact, at the moment.....

Saw the cirrus clouds and contrails this morning.

Looking at your photos? Cirrus clouds. Indistinguishable, except in shape, from other cirrus clouds. Actually, the shapes, although initially formed as result of the original contrail being present....the shapes evolve when conditions are right for the cirrus clouds to be sustained.

Relaive humidity being the key, here....at the upper atmosphere altitudes.

Here's a resource: weather.uwyo.edu...

Univ. of Wyoming radiosonde data (from weather balloons).

Look at the data for your (our) area.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here, pulled it from the Wallops Island, VA readings (removed excess info, just this is needed):

326.0 8532 -43.3 -48.3 58
325.9 8534 -43.3 -48.3 58
300.0 9090 -46.1 -57.1 28
297.6 9144 -46.4 -57.4 28
293.0 9247 -46.9 -57.9 27
262.0 9978 -52.9 -57.4 58
258.8 10058 -53.2 -58.1 55
250.0 10280 -54.1 -60.1 48

First column is the barometric pressure....second column is the equivalent altitude, in meters.

Next, temperature and dewpoint, in Celsius. Finally, the Relative Humidity percentage.

See the significance yet?? You may wish to use the Appleman Chart....description on understanding it is in the link.

edit on 16 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

there you go again weedwacker taking the sight from peoples eyes. what alerts and alarms me is that you are so dogmatic. you will not take the sight from my eyes. on christmas day, when airlines had the day off, i observed, in the space of one hour, 15-20 high altitude planes each leave hugh trails spanning the horizon. what was a beautiful clear day gradually morphed into a dull overcast day over the course of a few hours and i observed said trails transform into thin whispy pink clouds with my own angry eyes. this happens over and over. i live in clare, ireland. i give you and your cronnies short shrift.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
there are so many shapes thicknesses etc. of contrails that this apparent chemtrails have the exact same characteristic the idea has been around since 2005 there are threads on here about them from 2005 so nothing bad has happened yet 6 years later so they must do nothing that effects us therefore you are just paranoid.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

i do believe airlines still run on christmas durrrrr;

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

and clouds can roll in jesus use some logic

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

logic says that these trails are creating clouds that are covering the sky. the fact that they are doing so and can be watched by the naked eye doing so states that this is a pollution problem and at least needs to be toned down a bit. they may or may not have chemicals in them but i would like to see blue skys when natural clouds are not suppose to be present.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
well the clouds are there so deal with it CHEMTRAILS ARE NOT REAL! ITS NOT EVEN A WORD!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

dude calm down, its not worth getting pissed about.

so your telling me to just deal with it? um..... no. the point of being an american is to fight for freedom (in a logical and discrete way) and not let the government or any one tell us what we can and cant have see or say. so i will reserve my write to "say" that i would like to "see" blue skies. you can just deal with others interfering with your freedom but not me. sorry but not me.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
so im supposed to go blame the canadian government because i cant see the blue sky 365 days a year no that is just dumb your only complaint is you cant see the blue sky of these chemtrails i seriously doubt this could cover the entire sky if so show me your "evidence"

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

no im blaming the air line corporations of clouding up the skies on days that are not naturally cloudy. and since it is 11:22 pm its impossible to see a blue sky so taking a picture would be pointless. and you have yet to come up with any evidence for your argument. you have just called people dumb the whole time and gotten angry. if i feel the need to (which i really dont) ill take a picture of a day that is suppose to be cloudless that has con/chem or what ever you want to call them clouding up the sky. that would have to wait for an other time since it is night here

and yes blame the canadian government because they have the power to do something about it. as does the US government.
edit on 16-1-2011 by fallow the light because: word correction

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join