It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Madness: Eastern Shore, MD

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I get huge HAARP formations blown my way from the Pacific. Not fun... Well maybe a little...

You can notice everything gets dustier. Fibers are everywhere. Try remembering that 10+ years ago... Your memory is probably suffering, that's OK.

For those who said we can't tell what's in chemtrails...

This website lays it all out. Try not to get scared... the deniers sure are.

imageevent.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

I don't know they're deniers more than (paid?) debunkers on this site. You can't deny this. You just can't. What CAN be denied though is the chemtrail motive and the contents. And DENIED is not even the proper word. Its more like 'question'.

But here's how I'm starting to see things with these debunkers especially the one that debunks every single topic here at ATS (makes you wonder why he's even a member but.....) what this person (and others do intentionally is) create a false enemy alongside a real one! This way we're fighting the false one while the real one still gets away doing what they're doing. It's pretty basic Psy-OP 101 if you ask me.

Not that there's much we can do about these chemtrails anyway but certainly, spreading the words is the least we can do and try if you will, don't respond back to these debunkers. We don't need them in our banter.
edit on 17-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
again this is an other thread that no one has pure proof of one side or an other. if we start with the fact that contrails are visual pollution and work with getting rid of them because of this, then we will be able to defeat this problem with people taking us seriously. whether or not the trails have chemicals in them does not matter when it comes to getting rid of or weakening the amount of the trails. if this is looked into and seen as a big problem by the mainstream, we will be able to have more people looking into this and get to the bottom of it all and finding out if there actually is chemicals in the trails without even mentioning chemicals. does every one see what im getting at?

sorry for my wording or spelling if any errors im in a car on my netbook right now

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

You got one messy sky.
And a few more trails being made.
Now identify those ships and you might have something to show people.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by fallow the light

You have hit the proverbial nail on the proverbial head. It's why contrails are studied.....they persist and spread. The first time they were studied was because the trails pointed out the plane in the World War One. They had the same problem in any combat aviation since. It's hard to sneak in and attack when you are laying a banner behind you.
Now that there is the worry about the overall climate, there is the concern that the contrails just maybe play a part. It being studied because some data and models have shown that there is a cooling effect during the day, because the high-alt ice crystals reflect the sunlight back better than a clear sky. Then there are the reports on data and modeling that show contrail have a warming effect at night, because the daytime heat gets trapped beneath the same ice crystals. Which is right or do the effects essentially cancel each other out? Further testing, modeling and research needs to be done.
It's not done on purpose, it's incidental to air traffic. Perhaps changing flight altitudes, or rerouting planes might bring a decrease. Perhaps someone will figure out a way to stop them from forming ( I believe the Stealth bomber doesn't make contrails...it wouldn't be stealthy if they did) that is practical to use on every plane. We don't know, so people a lot smarter than those who frequent conspiracy theory websites are thinking about it and trying to get it all figured out. People who are experts in relevent fields like meteorology, thermodynamics, aeronautics, chemist, climatologist......everything that people claim is part of the "chemtrail" theory has someone who is very educated and experienced to do the studies. Real professionals, not journalists (Will Thomas), "research scientists" (Carnicom), TV weathermen, politicians, talk radio (any of them are hardly qualified to claim anything), and website visitors.
Since when does study and expertise NOT count for something? If you have a pain in your shoulder, you know to see a doctor, but you wouldn't go to a proctologist, would you? Why believe people who are not experts who bring nothing but pictures of white lines and a lot of questions without providing hard facts?
And calling someone a shill or even hinting they might be paid to come here is just a personal attack designed to deflect and censor. No one needs to get paid to be here, because no one really cares. It seems to be part of all conspiracy theories that those who believe them are somehow dangerous when they start talking in letters: TPTB, NWO, TSHTF, etc. No one cares. Why should they? Egocentrism is not intelligence, it's paranoia.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

On the stealth bomber, airflow from the engines is mixed with air passing through the boundary layer splitter device. In addition, the stealth aircraft are primarily nighttime assets, when contrails are much less visible. In any event, radar aiming devices for AAA or SAMs doesn't see water vapor, so it's not a big issue. As far as changing altitudes or flight paths goes, it isn't practical. Airliners fly at the upper altitudes for a number of reasons . A big one is fuel burn. At 20,000', where in the summer it might still be too warm for contrails, you would use more than twice the kerosene as you would at 37,000. And it would take much, much longer to get there. A typical airliner might have a max speed of 350 knots at 20,000, while its Mmo at altitude might be .90 Mach, which would give an airspeed of 440 knots or so. And they really can't go much higher for a couple of reasons. One is presurization limits. You can only pump up an aircraft pressure vessel so much, and for passenger comport you need to keep the cabin at a pressure altitude of 8,000 or less, although, if you have a load of obnoxious drunks in the back, you can quieten things down a lot by bumping the cabin up a few thousand feet while switching the audio panel to pax and saying "nite-nite."

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

LOL!!!

...sorry for my wording or spelling if any errors im in a car on my netbook right now ...

Hope you pulled over and stopped!!

Sorry, couldn't resist, what with a top news story in USAToday!!

As pointed out, though....really, contrails won't form EVERY day....just as cirrus clouds won't, either.

Depending on your location, and season....you may or may not see more clouds, day to day. Airplanes are (likely) a very minimal addition to the overall contribution of Mother Nature....

edit on 17 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

well thanx. i think that the chemtrail argument is a futile one. not until the day that the NWO/shadow gov/ Illuminati/TPTB have been outed would we know anything about most conspiracies and no one trust a crazy man. so going threw the right channels and taking the correct steps to achieving your goal is the only way to get anything done in this world. unless one is able to come up with solid evidence that can be repeated and brought forth to the scientific community then ideas and pictures are worthless.

if there are chemicals in contrail then it does need to be known but the only way to find out is to take the right steps that will be excepted by the main stream. im not one to care what the main stream thinks but its easier to play them like the puppets that they are and get your agenda passed........ hey the government does it all the time. why cant we?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

nope i just keep the netbook on the dash and look out the windshield every now and then lol

thats true but when they are seen 2/3rds of the summer then they become a problem. i know that planes need to fly and that people need to travel but some days i will see 3 or 4 at one time, going in different directions, spanning from one side of the sky to the other. then once each plane is out of site more planes would pop up. all this on a naturally clear day. i live about 45 minuets away from BWI so i dont think this is too strange but i would like to have at least half of the sky visible on a nice sunny day.

living in MD we dont get a lot of perfectly clear skies in most areas, so when we do i dont want to see a lot of contrails.

as for the weather i have not seen to much of a problem with the weather on highly dense contrail days but its not like i can measure any differences

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by fallow the light
again this is an other thread that no one has pure proof of one side or an other. if we start with the fact that contrails are visual pollution and work with getting rid of them because of this, then we will be able to defeat this problem with people taking us seriously. whether or not the trails have chemicals in them does not matter when it comes to getting rid of or weakening the amount of the trails. if this is looked into and seen as a big problem by the mainstream, we will be able to have more people looking into this and get to the bottom of it all and finding out if there actually is chemicals in the trails without even mentioning chemicals. does every one see what im getting at?

sorry for my wording or spelling if any errors im in a car on my netbook right now

excellent idea give them a taste of there own medicine and use their own trick against them reminds me of this

Fool the Emperor to Cross the Sea

Fool the Emperor to Cross the Sea
Moving about in the darkness and shadows, occupying isolated places, or hiding behind screens will only attract suspicious attention. To lower an enemy's guard you must act in the open hiding your true intentions under the guise of common every day activities.

from The Thirty-Six Strategies

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
YA CLASSIC PICTURES OF CHEM-SMEAR- They even do it here in n-wisconsin in the winter,. They started over 15 years ago when it was obvious our winters were almost snow-less. We even had a january were it never went below zero!!!- A febuary with 70 degrees above!!!!!!!! We usually have a couple of weeks of 30-45 below zero weather. Its the global dimming project to offset the sun since global warming is real !!! and its being done by the free countries [ignorant countries] of the world. Watch as they start early in the morning and taper off late afternoon. Listen as they are up there feeding a storm front . Playing god or mother nature will have grave consquences as we already see happening with the weather.
Watch as the inside of our planet heats up and starts to STRETCH! Global warming up here is insulation for the furnace down below. It will STREATCH from expansion as we already see with volcanoes and earthquakes getting becoming more frequent .
The earth breaths, When it heats up along comes a big or many volcanoes , then all the ash dims the sun and along comes a ice age--Its a cycle . we are just speeding it along.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Well, I'm down in Arlington. Also about 45 minutes from BWI (depending on direction, of course).

When you get back online (and aren't texting while driving...LOL!) ....here's some homework. Not sure I posted up in this thread, this info for research. To find out WHY airplanes fly the directions they do. First, you can look at any map (in this case, of the U.S. and Canada and Mexico, for starters) and note how cities are arranged, and it takes different headings and courses in order to fly between them. Oh, and on the east coast of the U.S., don't forget the Caribbean destinations. Also, keep in mind the huge amount of traffic up/down the east coast, to from Florida, for example.

Now, the fun part....your first lesson on aviation navigation.

www.skyvector.com...

Go there....and unfortunately I don't find any direct links, inside their url....so you have to follow some directions.
Type in (in your case) KBWI for the BWI airport (others can use the city for their area....add a 'K' in front of most normal airline city codes...now, click on "Go". (I have seen also another way...use the icons on top...hover mouse over "Charts"...go into the box and select your choice, for your area).

You will get a VFR chart for the area, airport you selected centered. (Sometimes it's a Helicopter Chart....new feature. Other times, a TAC or Sectional). Being designed for VFR (Visual Flight Rules) those are useful for orientation, to compare and locate where YOU are in relation to the aeronautical features.

Eventually, you want to look at the *Enroute High* charts, numbered for different areas. Those are for the Jet Airway route structures, all above 18,000 feet altitude (in the U.S.).

You can teach yourself, if you wish. Some of the symbols are described by reading the legends on the end panels. Or, search online, there's a load of free source information out there.

Finally....live (well, just a few minutes' delayed, actually) IFR flight plan tracking:

www.flightaware.com...

...will add to the picture.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another neat feature...hover the mouse over the stations (airports) for the weather. Green, Blue and Red....for VFR, Marginal VFR and IFR conditions at present,

Looking at BWI, a decode help for you (there are places online that help, too). I did it once, upthread already this morning, for the DCA airport:

KBWI 180045Z 07010KT 3SM -SN BKN 020 OVC031 M02/M06 A3023

Date (i8th the month) and time in GMT -- 00:45Z. (Subtract 5 hours, when on Standard Time, for local East Coast. Four hours on Daylight Savings).

Three statute miles visibility, in light snow. (-SN. Just "snow" = SN A + is used for 'heavy'). Sky cover, broken clouds at 2,000 feet above the ground, and overcast at 3,000. Temp is minus 2 degrees Celsius, dewpoint minus 6. Last, the altimeter setting (which you don't need, unless you go learn to fly some day....).

edit on 17 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

lol sorry there weedwhacker havnt been back to the thread in a while. but um.... yeah i never even did home work when i was in school lol. i can tell the flight paths of my area because i have watched them and i mapped out the direction of ft detrick and andrews and i was wright on that one. all flight paths besides ft detrick runs SE-SW and NE-NW and vise versa. i very rarely ever see a plain going N-S over finksburg. i cant remember where i was going with this lol but the flight paths are not abnormal but very high traffic.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
about a week ago i went outside around 7am to get some footage of venus with the moon. it was supose to be a very clear morning (which we havnt had in a while) but when i went out to do so, i noticed the the sky was being filled with con-trails. i got tons of pictures with in a 20 minutes period and some video of them being formed and their progress. im going to set up a photobucket account later and get the pix up...... that is if people are still coming to this thread lol if not i will post one myself.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

That site was an excellant recap of the issue, and it's really good to dig up the details which the disinfo on this site, with regularity, attempt to glaze over and redirect attention from.
Food for thought from what I was following on the topic :

The Air Force Wants Your LOV: Aerial Seeding of Biological Implants into Food, Water, & Air
by Carolyn Williams Palit
www.exoticwarfare.com...

There is a saying: life mirrors art. Let’s go back to the original chapter we discussed. If the aerosol operations described in “Weather As a Force Multiplier” are just sci-fi, military daydreaming, then why are there charts within that document than can only be described as spray schedules? These charts tell the reader exactly which substances will be sprayed and during which years.

For instance, sensors along with smart dust (nanotechnology) will be sprayed in the skies from the time of the study, 1995, and will increase sharply until 2025.(60)

DARPA & IBM building a “global brain” “cognitive computer” for “monitoring people”
IgnoranceIsntBlisss
www.abovetopsecret.com...

'Smart dust' aims to monitor everything: Hewlett-Packard
hawk123
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by Mayura

I don't know they're deniers more than (paid?) debunkers on this site. You can't deny this. You just can't. What CAN be denied though is the chemtrail motive and the contents. And DENIED is not even the proper word. Its more like 'question'.

But here's how I'm starting to see things with these debunkers especially the one that debunks every single topic here at ATS (makes you wonder why he's even a member but.....) what this person (and others do intentionally is) create a false enemy alongside a real one! This way we're fighting the false one while the real one still gets away doing what they're doing. It's pretty basic Psy-OP 101 if you ask me.

Not that there's much we can do about these chemtrails anyway but certainly, spreading the words is the least we can do and try if you will, don't respond back to these debunkers. We don't need them in our banter.
edit on 17-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: grammar

It's about time that was said. Well done sir!

reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

The question to me, is why destabilize your own country? The borders don't seem to matter all that much when it comes to HAARP-induced weather modifications and polluting the atmosphere.

Loot a Burning House

When a country is beset by internal conflicts, when disease and famine ravage the population, when corruption and crime are rampant, then it will be unable to deal with an outside threat. This is the time to attack.

wengu.tartarie.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Don't let anyone tell you these are not chemical clouds. Don't even answer their posts.

Wow! that's a pretty bold and also sad comment you got there. Scared someone may believe something different than what you think?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

So now we all know you have the answers.

And now I see when the 'contrail' argument isn't adhering -----certain people try to insult you by suggesting they're cirrus clouds (even though you watched them being sprayed from a plane). These people are insane and their on a mission. Ignore them. They want to rile you up too.

Not much I can say about these comments except this...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by zbeliever

I think you may want to see this..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/67ef50aac1d0.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fc45b3aa2577.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/632d04d81bdd.jpg[/atsimg]

These X formations that you see are not always a sign of chemtrails, because the photos above are contrails which seem to look like what chemtrails are associated with.The link below goes to a site where you can see more pics like the ones above.

flickrhivemind.net...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join