It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA information that sent chills down my spine....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Admittedly, I thought long and hard before posting this, since I have no proof to offer other than my first hand account of a conversation I had with someone I trust. I have been square on the fence with the FEMA issue, until this conversation. I was never a die-hard "they're out to kill us and stuff us in coffins" believer, and I'm still not, but what I'm about to share does change my view on the matter. Those of you who are skeptics of the FEMA theory, please take this with a grain of salt and don't shoot the messenger. I have nothing to gain by sharing this - I also have nothing to lose. However, my goal is one that will hopefully ignite caution, not hysteria. Preparation, not paranoia. For what it's worth...

I am acquainted via a friend with a contractor for FEMA. Quite simply, this contractor apparently has seen and heard enough to know something is going on and has begun to stockpile food and ammunition. We're not talking about a young person who reads conspiracy sites, we're talking about an aged man who works for a living in a profession that has raised enough concern for him to take precautions. It has prompted his family to worry about his mental health, however, his actions startle his family more than anything....they've basically left him alone to "prepare", and his wife is now on board with the preparations. He obviously knows something, but that "something" was not passed on to my friend. At the time, this friend didn't know much about the FEMA issue, so it didn't occur to them to ask more. This has been going on for at least a year or two, that I'm aware of. Frustrating, right? Yeah, I thought so too.

While I wish I had more to offer, I know nothing more. Trust me, I asked several times! BUT...I was able to pique the interest of my friend enough to try and engage the conversation the next time they are around this contractor. I don't know when that will be. So I wait...

I will update when I find out more, but until then, it should be noted that this contractor has completely turned his garage into a storage facility. It is also noted that he doesn't believe they are out to kill us, but he does believe they are preparing for mass deaths on a large scale. How he came to that conclusion, neither of us knows.

So there you go. I've offered all I know, and have no reason to lie....neither does my friend. I do not encourage anyone to make more out of this than it is, but rather to look at the same second hand evidence I have and consider that it may be prudent to start putting away canned foods, bottled water, hygiene items, pet foods, and other needs. Considering the natural forces wreaking havoc in the world today and the fact that they are picking up in frequency, it wouldn't be unwise to be prepared.

Take it for what it's worth, and if I find out more, I'll share it.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

It would be nice to know the name of the contractor. And if no name given, it's just another conspiracy theory.

Btw, see if that contractor won't mind speaking with JV or AJ. He can have his voice concealed and face shadowed into darkness for if he agrees to do an interview with them.

Thanks for the post!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Seriously...why the hell would he give the name of the contractor...cmon now.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

No offense, thanks for posting, but my acquaintances could say the same about me. My close family just thinks I am a little nuts (in a good way) and they sometimes call me for advice or opinions, but they don't panic. However, due to my current and previous positions, someone could take my preparation for more value than it is really worth. I have seen and heard plenty of things through my work that have given me cause for caution, but it is just my personal opinion and is really no more valuable than anybody elses. However, if a friend of a friend new what I did for a living, and they heard that I was worried, they might get more worried than necessary.

Read my signature line, that is all that any of us can do. If you do much more than that, you are paranoid, and if you do less, then you just aren't living right.

As in all things, conspiracy theory begs for moderation.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by iversusvsversusi

Facts are facts are facts.....you want to know the Truth or not??? For all we know, some people can make up stories. All I am asking is for more proof than just a little bit of "so I heard from so-and-so that...." Catch my drift?

This is ATS, and proving what is said can then become ATS - above top secret! Why the hell keep things like this secret on this site? I mean, isn't this site supposed to reveal the Truth?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I think it is definitely a good idea to be prepared because you just never know what might happen. I think we are going to start by buying a few extra items each week. I think first aid supplies are a must, just add to the list you made.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The name of the contractor does not matter and is not needed. This is information (admittedly second hand) provided to the forum to do with as one pleases.

To prepare for eventual disaster is only prudent and "disaster" can be defined in many ways be that economic, natural, or otherwise... We have all witnessed first-hand that we cannot expect to rely on "govt-aid" during the first days of a major crisis, to be unprepared to stand on your own (if only for a short time) in the midst of a natural disaster should be a no-brainer. As for Fema-related death camps? No, I don't believe in it, but I believe all too well in mama-nature and her temperament.

edit on 16-1-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Somebody storing food and ammunition that thinks something that nobody seems to know is going to happen?

Seriously that sent chills down your spine?

How can you prepare for something that you don't know what is going to happen? I take it you believe this person who is a contractor has been told or found out what exactly what is going to happen?

Surely if FEMA contractors knew that something was going on the press would have got the story by now. Also shows that security must be pretty lousy.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Sorry, but part of the T&C for this site is to basically remain anonymous and not give out personal information that is not publicly available. Why would this person give out the name of this contractor? I know I wouldn't... just saying.
Besides what good is a name going to do you? So sick of the site your source when he clearly states that it's second hand information.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

if the shtf why would it matter if the contractor let you know who he was unless you plan to shut him up?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Off topic but I just ballsed up enough to join ATS and I have quote I would like to put in my sig space but can't figure out how to do it. Also I agree very much with your signature.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
The name of the contractor does not matter and is not needed. This is information (admittedly second hand) provided to the forum to do with as one pleases.

At the end of it all you are right it doesn't matter what the name is of the contractor. That being said, which FEMA camp was the person working for/at? At least a little bit more detail would be nice. That is all I am really asking for.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

I'm not that good at it myself, but you go to "tools" at the top and then "profile" and there are a lot of options there. The signature box is near the bottom. Good luck.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

First you want a name, then you want info on where he works? And you just joined this site last week? Sounds like you are working for Big Brother to me.....

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
OK, let me reiterate here folks, before this gets out of hand....

1. I prefer my OWN anonymity, and I certainly won't disclose my friend, much less their family member (yes, they are related). I do not know the contractor, much less his name. Even if I did, I wouldn't disclose it here. I won't even disclose my OWN name. That's just absurd.

2. If you need more proof, I can't give it to you. But I stated that clearly in the beginning. The information is for whatever you'd like to make of it, and quite simply the reason for sharing it was to urge a consideration for preparation of coming days. Regardless of what it may be. It's always smart to be prepared. That's it, nothing more.

3. It IS startling to me, because the man is a contractor FOR FEMA. What he's done, or the jobs he's done, I don't know. I don't know what he saw or what he found out...I wish I did. But he's certainly had jobs that made him - a mature, grown man - make decisions that seem out of the ordinary to his family. You have to look at this situation in the same light that I am looking at it. For all intents and purposes, he is an honest, hard working, older man with a great career and a large, grown family. Then one day, he comes home and does something out of the ordinary based on what he was exposed to at his job. It scared his family to see him take such drastic measures BECAUSE this was not normal for him. Do you understand what I'm getting at here?

4. No one said you had to believe me. I am certain many of you won't, regardless if I posted names or not. There would always be those poking holes, regardless of what proof I provide. So I've removed this argument completely by stating that if you don't believe me, that's fine. I understand and it's OK.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Ok so look at it from this point.

Say something is going to happen that is beyond even the TPTB control. and they think it might be Bad, or maybe they know something is going to happen But to what Extent?
So with that being said If you ran the Country/World Or whatever would you:

1- Tell the public and insight mass panic based on facts that are not clear?
2- Not tell anyone and watch the People self destruct cause they know they r being lied too?

With both options the end result is pretty much the same.

Fear + Panic = Chaos in any event

from a personal standpoint i believe What ever is going on Is going to hit the Fan, and very soon, i have never been so aware of my Surroundings till lately and that is why ive join ATS to see if i was going Nuts or if Others Were on this same Level.

Whatever the end result is, Remember that if it gets Nuts and falls apart Be careful, Be prepared, and Help your fellow man, And if we cross paths out there ill hlp if i can...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

So I am a bit inquisitive about certain issues. I am a bit over my head I know. I got really interested in the FEMA issue when I posted the thread on Glenn Beck being threatened by the NWO.

Am I new to this site, yes. Do I understand the rules so much about what information should be disclosed? No. But I do know that I personally wouldn't devulge some touchy information like that online. So why ask a question or make a statement like that in the first place?

Answer: To objectively stir the pot. From the thread title, I was expecting some "FEMA" Information. I didn't see any FEMA information, just a post about preparing for a worst case scenario by storing ammunition and food.

I didn't read anything about FEMA, just a secondary witness statement with limited subject matter.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I don't know if this helps...but my parents neighbor (they've known each other for like 25 yrs) and my best friends dad (i've known him for 30 years) are both truck drivers.

Both men in are now in their 50's and 60's and have told us for about 10 yrs now that they have made some very questionable deliveries to places in the hills of MO. They were all govt contracts and once to the first loading zones they unhitched and then another truck from the inside took the loads the rest of the way "IN"...they've NEVER been 'inside', just at the first gates..Also they said they had no manifest/log for the load and that they could pass by the wt stations with no questions ask. They've only done a dozen loads between them in the past 10 years so I don't know anything other than that.

We do have general dynamics about 4 miles away. It's pretty secure area and every once in a while we hear explosions that actually shake our homes..I don't know if the shipments are from there or what.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

The contractor is contracted through FEMA, and due to his contracted jobs (whatever those were, I don't know), he has "gone off the deep end" according to his family, in order to prepare for "something". Vague? Yes. I'm sorry. I'm just as on the edge of my seat as you are, and I wish I had more. But I've reassured you that when I find out more, I'll post it.

I'm sorry if my title disappointed you. That was not intentional, but it was honest from my perspective. It did send chills down my spine, because until now, I really didn't think much about the FEMA issue. Kind of like a UFO skeptic who doesn't believe, then one night they see one and then they "get" it and are a bit freaked out. I honestly don't know how else to explain this.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join