It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former FBI Chief, Ted Gunderson comes out and says "Chemtrail Death Dumps need to stop NOW"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

why dont you go and find the diffrence for your self? you sure dont mind googling stuf too discredit people! go ! go now google contrail chemtrail diffrence

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

Please tell me why you posted this thread when another predated yours by over three hours? Seems you might have seen the other. Anyway, my comments on this are here... www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
For all those who question.....Here is a good starting point....I am sure there is a thread dedicated to this documentary somewhere here.......

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

I have been YouTubing chem & con-trails for a long while now. But for everyone's concerns....here is a lesson for you!

CONTRAIL vs CHEMTRAIL 101

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Someones feeling froggy today.

If retired FBI agents promoting 'conspiracy' theories are a dime a dozen... there may just be something to them.

You sir, are an idiot.

Good day.

edit on 16-1-2011 by Mayura because: gramma

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

lmao priceless
well saturn someone did it for you, thoughts? can you debunk that? are you breathing the same air? do you not see this happening where you are? does it not bother you? are you not curios?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The man is bound to have connections. He is retired FBI, but runs a PI unit, he would use those connections. He did give a snippet of info, some of you might be in a position to follow it up. He is 82 something, he will not give a toss for the in-crowd. Use your own counsel and look for the info yourself, and ignore the immediate snarlers, they have nothing to offer.
edit on 16-1-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

how many members here do you think will give a SH$! and will do something about it?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
lol where is saturn and all of the chem trail debunkers now? dont see em anywhere!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

some showed up in the thread posted before this one on the exact same subject (see my previous post).

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by aqlpskwo

All it takes is one to bring the house of cards down............

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Major S&F OP ! too many here believe that chem trails are nonsense and they are not . Thank you you for posting this.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
It's funny... If someone from the government said the chemtrail conspircy is a lie, chemtrail believers would call that person a disinfo agent and ignore everything they say. But, when someone from the government says chemtrails are real, they blindly believe it and use it as evidence.

Can you say confirmation bias?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
S & F

There is soooooo much indirect evidence for the existence of chemtrails, that you'd truly have to have your head all the way up your ass to not see them.

I don't care how many details a debunker uses, they're totally off the mark. The only thing that's truly up for debate, imo, is the intent(s) of these chemtrails. I'm still on the fence about that one.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Since he offers no real evidence, or proof to back up his claims, he could just be having some fun at the expense of "conspiracy theorists" who will and already have jumped all over this and are quickly willing to believe.

Maybe the feds are just messing with you all?

Maybe this is a stunt to be used to discredit conspiracy theorists in the future?

Maybe you've all been punk'd

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

See the other thread

Just saying...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I went to the other thread......I like this one.......double star and flag.....

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
Since he offers no real evidence, or proof to back up his claims, he could just be having some fun at the expense of "conspiracy theorists" who will and already have jumped all over this and are quickly willing to believe.

Maybe this is a stunt to be used to discredit conspiracy theorists in the future?

now lol you just sound stupid

:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Can someone post a picture of a contrail and a chemtrail and tell me what the differences are and how to identify if what I am seeing is a contrail or chemtrail...

thanks...will be waiting.

well your proof is there... where are you? i thought you'd be waiting?
nothing to say now huh
see you on the next chemtrail thread!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

Are you playing mind games FF? if so, you could have been a bit more sophisticated, not that it matters. You could have tried the"old nutter" theory, second thoughts, not really as he was too lucid..and angry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join