It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former FBI Chief Ted Gunderson Says Chemtrail Death Dumps Must Be Stopped

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SurReality

I'm not buying that at all ........I'm sorry!

I'm all for a good conspiracy, but targeting certain breeds of birds!.......why?

If chemtrails were a crime against humanity, why target birds....or fish?.......target humans!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Im confused

I can understand why people will question what this fed says, its good to question everything. However chemtrails are a well established fact, weather modification programmes are openly admitted and have been implemented for decades.

Whats the main source of contention surrounding them exactly?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnze
Im confused

I can understand why people will question what this fed says, its good to question everything. However chemtrails are a well established fact, weather modification programmes are openly admitted and have been implemented for decades.

Whats the main source of contention surrounding them exactly?

Wow!

Where are the "well established facts" that planes are spraying the population with chemicals?

seriously.....if you could point me to them I'd be grateful!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SurReality
reply to post by Argyll

It's not outrageous to think that certain chemicals affect certain species of birds, fish and other animals differently.

Chemicals DO affect certain species differently, what's so hard to believe about that?

Dogs are deathly allergic to chocolate, yet us humans can eat as much chocolate as we want.

Stop me if i'm speaking crazy...

you are correct.....chocolate is poisonous to dogs.....all species of dogs.........now then about the birds??

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by harryhaller

....chemtrails. They exist, have hidden content and intentions, and are dangerous.

But, you see....the problem with that is...it is wrong. What are commonly photographed, videotaped and called "chemtrails" are obviously merely contrails. They are everywhere online, and indicate a severe lack of understanding and comprehension of aviation, meteorology and other sciences.

And, finally.....the contrails misidentified and claimed to be "chemtrails" look EXACTLY like cirrus clouds in color and evolution, as they linger and change. Their color IS the result of their composition....primary substance is water ice crystals.

The photos and videos offered up as "proof" ALL, without question, show the formation of the contrails where they occur....behind the engines! Every time. Because, THAT is what causes them...the hot engine exhaust.

Take a look at your normal cirrus like "clouds", colorless contrails... and please don´t talk about facts... and no evidence since you don´t have evidence to support the oppositte. And finally... at the speed this planes fly.. very hard to pump something in front of them... remember they are spraying.. not missiling

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I don't want in on this chemtrail true/false debate, but I do want to say that (as I stated in the other thread of the same subject...) it's a longshot to consider Gunderson a reliable source just because he was a middle manager in the FBI over 30 years ago. Not a win for the chemtrail debate, just another guy on youtube saying the same things most of you guys say every day on these forums.

Here's a link about him that shows his involvement in stirring up controversy over several conspiracy theories in the past activistnyc.wordpress.com...

Just sayin.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

reply to post by smurfy

Yes....I pointed out back on Page 1, referring to the "information on location" that Ted Gunderson provided.

Throws his crediblity in the dumpster.....

Had a look at your post Weed, do you mean that refuelling tankers are unmarked or what? or that the man is blind as well.

Well, since they are right here at the Lincoln airport, they operate in full view of everyone. And the Nebraska ANG flies out of a public airport, not some secret military base. And Teds assertion that there are these supposed aircraft at Fort Sill, is ludicrious!

However, pesky details do not concern the chemtrailers, its the overall idea that is what they care about.
edit on 16-1-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Itsawild1 says: we should start organizing a national chem-trail protest-rally-march on state capitols. If the collage kids would get off their butts like the hippys did to to stop viet-nam war, we could organize a pretty good start at exposing this spraying of our world without reasons explained. calling all collage kids!!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by greenCo

What exactly do you think your'e showing us here?.........other than contrails coloured by the sun?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
For every truth out there, and for the amount of people who try to bring it to light there will always be an equal if not larger group who will call it bunk. So be it. We will all know in the end.

I know for my part I met a great deal of resistance on this issue with the men and women under my charge, that is until while taking a walk around our AO we looked up to see the distinct 6 by 8 grid of this crap directly over head. No one ever doubted it again after that day.

I have made my position clear on this issue before, nothing has changed. We all must ultimately rely on God given discernment as this subject will always be clouded.

S & F OP...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I've had this question in my head since I last seen these trails, ok first I live near Midway Airport, and I see a lot of planes in the air and the usual trail from them, so its only normal to not pay too much attention BUT the other day while driving I noticed an enormous amount of trails in the sky and they were criss cross with each other and to be honest they looked like a checker board, enough to catch my attention so I took the time to see how long they stayed up there and it was quite a while, usually the plane trails vanish pretty quick....

my question is...how long DOES a plane trail stay in the air, like I said I have gotten use to seeing planes and the trails, i would like to know so next time I can make a better estimation of the time the trails stay up there.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I am on the fence for this debate but I just want to throw in some observations. People like Ted Gunderson have a lot of contacts and a vast amount of networks. So for him to put all his credibility on the line is something worth noting. I also wanted to add this, I think if something is being sprayed in the atmosphere it would be wise to try to catch on now rather than later. The chemtrail people have no evidence but something like this is hard to find evidence for. That's why people need to cooperate. Why would you keep denying that there is nothing when not many people have actually looked at the subject matter?

You can say it doesn't exist all you want or you could say it exists, but a topic like this is worth looking into.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

Would that AO have been in Afghanistan?

link   
Ok. I'm going to wade into this.

I don't know anything about

Gunderson, Webb, Cannuk, or Weedwacker.

I looked up Gunderson and Webb.

"Yes he is" / "No he isn't".

Do I think that chemtrails are a definite possibility? yes.

Do I think they come from the engines of jets? Hell no.

Jet engines are so freakin precise in their design they would have to be an ENTIRELY different creature to partially burn something so that it would leave a "residue". I would think that anything that left the jet exhaust of a standard motor as a "residue" would essentially "gum up" the works to the point they would flame out and crash.

thats my two cent on that.

Could they be wing mounted sprayers? Dunno. Maybe. Environmental delivery systems are freakin everywhere from GMO foods to water. Regardless of where we're getting them, WE'RE GETTING THEM.

The critters dying everywhere? If it were only in Arkansas and Louisiana I would say hmmm. Environmental by commission or omission but something man generated definitely. All over the world?

Sump'ms up.

I don't really know what to think on this one.

thats why we have ATS. We can bounce ideas off of each other and tear them down if they're BS.

I don't have all the answers but don't mind being flamed if I'm wrong....or not

Thats why I like this site. We're a big dysfunctional family.

Felonius, signing off.

>>>Edit

link   
reply to post by Argyll

Sure thing good buddy, heres a small introductory link you will from wikipedia DUN DUN DUN lol

en.wikipedia.org...

And heres a few news articles concerning weather modification itself, as in instances its been used!

www.boston.com...

www.guardian.co.uk...

Now heres a link from the Texas State Website concerning there Weather Modification programmes

www.license.state.tx.us...

Now look man, i find this could be an insanely useful engineering tool.

HOWEVER

How certain governments and third party corporations go about it is another thing, which is kinda why people get freakd out and paranoid. Some weird and wonderful chemicals are being used up there man, and its probably not too great for our enviroment. Oh and if people tell you they dont exist, they are probably a moron. This information is incredibly easy to find.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
reply to post by amari

Sorry, that won't work. You will need to get a control sample of what would be caught in either trap from all the other sources of contamination. Things like industry, agriculture, transportation, construction, mining...... all of these would have to be excluded from the sample before even trying to claim that what is found actually came from the exhaust or "spray" from a high-flying jet.
Then there is the problem about being an aerosol. I'm using the word aerosol correctly. It actually means being in small enough particles to remain suspended in air, so anything in the sky that is not a gas. Smoke is an aerosol, so is the dust from a dirt road. These particles are so small their terminal velocity is reached after only a few seconds. Which means something as high as a 'trail will remain suspended for hours, possibly days if it reaches the ground at all. Add in the wind during the fall, then updrafts, and anything over your head from a trail is NOT going to fall on anything directly below the trail smaller than large hail. Haven't seen that yet, have you?
There are planes that are designed to sample and test an actual trail by flying behind it and sample just the trail. It's done a lot, for various reasons. And the tests done have shown exhaust from jet fuel after combustion through a jet engine. Good science method would need to do this kind of sampling. And so far, no "pro-chemtrail" person or group has done it. I've read that Carnicom and Will Thomas collected the money to hire this plane, but haven't seen any results yet.
And what many people seem to forget, the exhaust is there behind every plane whether it is leaving a trail or not. The visible part of a trail is almost all atmospheric water that was already there as a gas.

It's just water, people. And dirty air. Just like a cloud. Are you scared of clouds, too?

All good points but when jets fly over my condo they are very very low I am in the flight path and I have read they are putting the agents in the fuel itself. I have also been told they are using huge tanks in the belly of the jets or airplanes and spraying by way of aerosols the chemtrails. This is for my own use to find out what agents I capture no matter the source and if it is bad I had better be moving or find the source if there is any or many priority or toxic pollutants. I do realize most priority pollutants are carcinogenic.

We also have the 2nd largest fleet of DC-3 mosquito control planes in the United States 2nd to areas in Minnesota. They fly over my Condo and shake the rafters. They positively use aerosols including fleets of helicopters to spray insecticides. ^Y^

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminizard

Actually it was Port Sulfur Louisiana. Diamond FEMA location.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

This is the same guy that claimed that FEMA will mass execute americans with guillotines in order to make bodypart harvesting easier...

Not sure his credibility is in Grade A shape to begin with.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

reply to post by wcitizen

Is this a joke? (Is "Ted Gunderson" of sound mind??)

That didn't take long. Of course, he must be crazy. He disagrees with you.

Thanks for not disappointing.

I think I'll take the word of a former FBI chief turned whistleblower over 'weedwacker'. Who's more credible?

Weedwacker is. All of you fell for Gunderson who was merely just repeating back to you all what you believe. If he had said something differently, his former position at he FBI would be all a cause for suspicion and he would be labeled a gov disinfo agent.

Here is a hint - Its not possible for these supposed aircraft to operate out of Ft Sill.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

Ah ok. Thanks for the reply. I've been there, but I'm assuming your visit was during the floods. Mine was years prior.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join