It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Day Before Roswell

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bernardschnitzel

I'm still looking forward to your thread, Bernard. Keep posting until you reach 20 posts, then you'll be able to start your thread.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by yrwehere1

I cant get in touch with the skeptic over lord to put my video up under speciel conditions,i cant seem to pm him.

last time i did it was 8 years ago,i got over 200,000 replys and 20 letters from various goverment agencies and 2 pm from so called NWO PEOPLE.

They closed the sight 2 weeks after that,so if i do get a chance it would have to be a specific date ,a specific time,and it will have to be black out of some sort to all out side veiwers,plus it can only stay up for that time limit.I just dont think my life is worth sharing a video.

If i do get in contact with him under these rules ,then i will show you all what a real triangle looks from the inside as well as the out side,and what a wasp race alien really looks like.
I really can care less about what people believe about the flying saucer,its really on them,im just trying to bring truth to such a subject,thats it and thats all,i already know the truth,so it really doesnt bother me at all.
'sharing is caring',thats what i go by.
But if you had a couple of million,i would be glad to mail you one tape.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
It's a pleasure to have a witness to the Roswell incident here. I was born in the late 70's. I dont know what else to say now just have a nice day and keep posting til you reach those 20 sir!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
wow that is crazy i thought roswell was an isolated event , i wonder what was causing all of that ufo activity?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Dude you are trying way to hard to push your triangle UFO beliefs onto us. Who are you to say that there is one and only one type of UFO, and any other claim that is made about the shape of a UFO is false? Besides, that video you posted about the Triangle UFO is not even an extraterrestrial craft, it is a hang glider. Don't believe me? Watch from 14:00

Also, Phoenix Lights were debunked as flares. You can even see the flares being dropped in a straight line, just as it would look if a plane is flying by and dropping them. However I am still on the fence about this debunking job, because I have heard that several eye-witnesses saw the Phoenix Lights hover stationary for hours without dropping like the flares did, and the flares were dropped afterwords as a distraction. But hearing that is much less reliable than a legitimate video that brings forward solid evidence and a straight-forward explanation.
edit on 17-1-2011 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

Flares go up and then come down,and in some cases they come from the air and go down .
but i have never seen flares,come from no where ,and plant them selves in a row.

A flare is a flare,true,but over seven flares in a row ,coming from no where,and to mention,side by side,just sitting there.you no what,if its flares that you believe then so be it,im outta here.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I second what others are saying! You did an amazing job that cannot be done over the internet. Thanks for sharing it with us...

Nociceptin

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Seems like there's about 10 different people trying to derail this thread.

Go. Away.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
To ATS members:

I am humbled and impressed by the response my OP has received. Thank You.
Some responses have already resulted in new pieces of the puzzle to emerge, and have inspired me to expand on the OP to a Nation- wide and even a World- wide version of the OP. The picture that is beginning to appear is pretty amazing.
To all the members who have already volunteered to go to their local library and share the results, I thank you and am sure you will not be disappointed. I eagerly await the results!

I do appreciate every sincere post here and thank you all.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Dear spacevisitor

Not to worry old chap, did I get stars, I never look at that sort of thing.

I just write what is in my mind at the time.

Perhaps one day we will get to the bottom of this. But perhaps that will be a bad day for life at we know it. Actually I don’t really think that most people realize the implications of that day.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by A51Watcher
To ATS members:

I am humbled and impressed by the response my OP has received. Thank You.
Some responses have already resulted in new pieces of the puzzle to emerge, and have inspired me to expand on the OP to a Nation- wide and even a World- wide version of the OP. The picture that is beginning to appear is pretty amazing.
To all the members who have already volunteered to go to their local library and share the results, I thank you and am sure you will not be disappointed. I eagerly await the results!

I do appreciate every sincere post here and thank you all.

Hey mate!
Wow!

I to, thought I knew "a lot" about Roswell!
I love when I am proved wrong in this way! lol

Thanks soo much for your research and willingness to share it!
I feel grateful that you are among us!

I am also going to be checking out the old articles at the library.
I am at the library quite a bit...
But have never even thought to do something like this!

If I find anything, I'll also come back and post it.

Man..
This is amazing stuff!

Great mind you got for putting this all together!
If there were a *deep bow*/Namaste* smiley,
I would insert it *here*. lol

You should most definitely put this out for the World to see!

Many thanks!
I can't wait to see more from you!

Blessings my friend.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269
reply to post by spacevisitor

Perhaps one day we will get to the bottom of this.
But perhaps that will be a bad day for life as we know it.
Actually I don’t really think that most people realize the implications of that day.

Dear MAC269, regarding what I know by now and seeing it right of course, I really think that I will not live long enough to see that day coming!

And I fully agree with your view that most people don’t realize the implications of that day.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Great post, never seen this before, thanks. S+F

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by bernardschnitzel
Hello i was at roswell, i started a thread but its been temporarily closed, i cant make a proper thread until ive a certain amount of posts

What they didnt tell anyone was that this craft purposely crashed, there was no signs of it having being shot down, or destroyed by fire, or weather or anything

I will explain in great detail when i have my own thread.

Bernard Schnitzel

This poster is a hoaxer and was previously banned from ATS. Now he's banned again. I'm sure he'll be back with a new account and some new bull#.

It's pretty much guaranteed he wasnt at Roswell.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by A51Watcher

Just a theroy but I believe what happened in 1945, project "Trinity" was probably why they showed up and why the world has seemed to lost it's moral compass since then. Nice little trail you've discovered, very good!!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
This is a great thread A51Watcher, thank you!

I went to my local library and found 3 articles of interest:

Oklahoma Pilot Reports Strange Flying Objects
June 26th 1947 Ponca City News

Pilot will Photograph 'next' Flying Objects
June 27 1947 PC News
(Pendleton, Ore)

Flying Saucer Mystery Has New Eyewitnesses
June 30 1947 PC News
(Seattle, WA)

They were on the front page, but very brief. I'd like to go to the Historical Society in OKC to look at what the major papers in the state might have. This has been fun and I'm looking forward to digging up more! I only had time to look at June '47.

Pilot

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by A51Watcher

Why has this only received 200 flags?

Thank you for this information.

S+F

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Wow, you must have put hours of research S&F.

I've seen a "UFO" before. I was about to leave to go to my buddy's house when I forgot something in the house. I got it and walked back out and saw what appeared to be a bright star in the sky. Me, being very interested in space watched it "hover" for about a second or two. Then it flew West faster than anything i've ever seen before in my life. It took around a second until I couldn't see it anymore. I was shocked when it happened, then got in the car and acted like nothing happened. It wasn't until recently that I disclosed this to my father and uncle when after my uncle got done telling his sightings. It seems to me that more and more people are coming to a realization that this phenomenon is real.

Oh, and this happened before the new year. I can't remember the exact date though as I'm bad with dates.

hotpockets128

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilot
This is a great thread A51Watcher, thank you!

I went to my local library and found 3 articles of interest:

Oklahoma Pilot Reports Strange Flying Objects
June 26th 1947 Ponca City News

Pilot will Photograph 'next' Flying Objects
June 27 1947 PC News
(Pendleton, Ore)

Flying Saucer Mystery Has New Eyewitnesses
June 30 1947 PC News
(Seattle, WA)

They were on the front page, but very brief. I'd like to go to the Historical Society in OKC to look at what the major papers in the state might have. This has been fun and I'm looking forward to digging up more! I only had time to look at June '47.

Pilot

Wow! EXcellent! I told you, you would not be disappointed. Already in your post I see new phrases and stories I had not seen before! As you get into July things will really heat up. When you get a chance, please share a scan and the text of the stories for inclusion into the new project, or pm me for email details if you prefer.

From what I am starting to see, this thing is much bigger than even what I had expected. And world wide members, please jump in, it now appears this was a world wide tour under way, and your contributions would be invaluable!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
What I think the whole Roswell thing was that the government was testing a new weapon to fly under the radar of other countries. But it got hit by lightning nothing to ET about the whole damn thing. But I don't rule out the whole alien thing.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Its great UFOlogy-practice to not only look where everyone else is looking (in this case Roswell) but to the sides of it (in this case the time right before).

It almost looks as if flying-saucers were a socially engineered belief-system.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join