It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Day Before Roswell

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Can you prove any of this "story"?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by yrwehere1
reply to post by Truth01

Maybe you could supply some information that you base your claims on, such as book and verse and what version of the bible you are referencing.

How about we NOT and say we did, ok?

This is not a bible or religious thread in any way.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Wow, very nice work!! I have not fallowed Aliens as much as I should have, and had not idea there was this many sightings before Roswell! I will have allot to read tonight! Thank you.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Dude you are trying way to hard to push your triangle UFO beliefs onto us. Who are you to say that there is one and only one type of UFO, and any other claim that is made about the shape of a UFO is false? Besides, that video you posted about the Triangle UFO is not even an extraterrestrial craft, it is a hang glider. Don't believe me? Watch from 14:00

Also, Phoenix Lights were debunked as flares. You can even see the flares being dropped in a straight line, just as it would look if a plane is flying by and dropping them. However I am still on the fence about this debunking job, because I have heard that several eye-witnesses saw the Phoenix Lights hover stationary for hours without dropping like the flares did, and the flares were dropped afterwords as a distraction. But hearing that is much less reliable than a legitimate video that brings forward solid evidence and a straight-forward explanation.
edit on 17-1-2011 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

I have watched Fact or Faked many times, and there has been a few times I was unhappy with their methods of investigation. Not saying that clip is one of them, just that I wouldnt completely take their word for it.
EDIT: Also note that the Phoenix lights debunking has been debunked several times, here is one of them. ezinearticles.com...
edit on 17-1-2011 by OptimistPrime because: added more content

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by A51Watcher

Great job at tracking these down. In hindsight it seems so obvious that one wonders why this sort of newspaper combing has not been done previously. Maybe I should head over to the local microfiche collection. Thank you for putting in the time and again great job.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by OptimistPrime

Yeah dude, I totally agree, there have been many episodes that have left me disappointed. And have you noticed how in almost every episode they take the Ghost Hunters type approach where they're using night vision and they're like "Wait, what's that? I heard a sound! It was like an 'ooooh'. That was unlike anything I've ever heard." You can tell that they are just trying to use that kind of excitement/fear factor to their advantage, but I'm sure that I'm not the only person that can sense the cheesiness and tell it apart from the actual analysis and debunking.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Dude you are trying way to hard to push your triangle UFO beliefs onto us. Who are you to say that there is one and only one type of UFO, and any other claim that is made about the shape of a UFO is false? Besides, that video you posted about the Triangle UFO is not even an extraterrestrial craft, it is a hang glider. Don't believe me? Watch from 14:00 Also, Phoenix Lights were debunked as flares. You can even see the flares being dropped in a straight line, just as it would look if a plane is flying by and dropping them. However I am still on the fence about this debunking job, because I have heard that several eye-witnesses saw the Phoenix Lights hover stationary for hours without dropping like the flares did, and the flares were dropped afterwords as a distraction. But hearing that is much less reliable than a legitimate video that brings forward solid evidence and a straight-forward explanation
Ihave graced you all with exclusive Immortal information,believe what they have programed you to believe,i am done,i tried to help the op out because it didnt make since to begin with to real ufo humans but since he got itchy,i will make this my last post with his 100 plus stars on one thread,"SHAKING HEAD LEFT TO RIGHT" .....the end.copy written 1 16 2011

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

LMAO yes that cheese factor really deterred me from continuing to watch the show. I was disappointed way too much. Sorry for going off topic OP.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Condemned0625

I would like to see a demonstration of Satan molding thousands of flying saucers from molten metal in his flying saucer workshop.

Thanks for the visual!!
I nearly choked while sipping my coffee on that one!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I was trying to find some online microfiche for the local paper in my area when i discovered a few sites that described a local man's siting eerily 2 weeks before the crash.

June 24th, 1947 - Charles Kastl is walking about 10 miles east of Joliet, Illinois when he sees nine discs flying at an estimated 4,000 feet at rapid speeds.

Its amazing that the number correlates with the articles posted in the OP.
www.nicap.org...
www.roswellnewmexicoufo.com...
It looks like I will be taking a trip to the library very soon.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

No wait, please don't go! Come back! I want more of your incessant claims that triangle UFOs are the only UFOs! Haha but on a serious note, nobody has programmed anybody to believe anybody. What do you think about the plethora of daylight UFO photos and videos that clearly show a craft that does not even remotely resemble a triangle in any way? Those were just compiled over the past hundred years or so so that 40 years later the government could start brainwashing us into believing that flying saucers are the shape of UFOs? I do not understand the logic behind that, nor do I understand how that would be advantageous to the main stream media or the government. Care to explain? Or have you checked out of this thread for good; your bags are packed, and you have moved on to newer threads where you can push your belief that triangles, and only triangles are the shape of UFOs without being ridiculed?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

because of the new protacol in the atmoshpere as far as the chimacals the gover ment uses to keep them from landing and abduting you,there probes now dock on the out side instead of docking inside.
This is a triangle space ship,in cloak with no engines on,but the probes are docking around it.
so next time you see somthing like this,please dont think its a bunch of flying saucers,these are single engine probes docking around a triangle sapce ship.
edit on 16-1-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

Hmm Interesting analysis

Randolph Winters Talks about the Vril (German/Brazil) Disk

that can Cloak and was in formation much like the Phoenix AZ Ufo Triangle Incident

Probes ( Orbs ) Foo Fighters

Ive Seen The So called Majestic 12

The Handbook SOM1-01: Extraterrestrial Entities and Technology, Recovery and Disposal
that showed the Triangle Craft with the 3 Engines
as most of ATS claims the Handbook is Fake as One Member here on ATS Claimed The Fonts in The Hand Book did not exist at the time it was made (1st printing ) only something like 5 years after it was made The Fonts came in existence as The Copy that was Leaked May of well been a Reprint edition at a Later time 5th 6th 7th Printing ?

(SOM1-01: Extraterrestrial Entities and Technology, Recovery and Disposal, April 1954 ) PT2 pages 14-25

The Famed Triangle Ufo with 3 engine s and a Big Round Something in the center
On Page 10 on the PDF Below

SOM101_part2
www.majesticdocuments.com...

Randolf Winters The guy that is a Side Kick of Billy Meier's
The Stuff he Claims Ill Admit are Off the Wall but to me there are some Point's Winters Makes lead's to some
Possible Truth

The Video Below is The Complete opposite of The Pleiadians Beamship - B illy E dward A M eier (B.E.A.M)
that Billy Meier clam's to see as Winters Tells they are Man Made (German Tech ) and Fly's around Brazil

German UFO Base in Brasil

from what you claimed of 3 light makes a Triangle
So I guess Triangle Ufos Around Canada too.

Winnipeg, Manitoba
October 22, 1967

Esquimalt, British Columbia
September 29, 1968

Montreal, Quebec
August 5, 1973

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Nice post!
Would it be possible for someone to plot the various sightings with respect to the region / cities from which the sightings were reported? If it indeed was the same fleet of 'objects' that were seen everywhere. the trajectory may throw some interesting observations.
Just a thought!

- skido

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Condemned0625

Originally posted by PutYHWH1st
reply to post by Condemned0625

The spacecraft are the demon/fallen angels/watchers who use these bodies and craft to operate in this dimension.
see the book of Enoch, the Dulce book and the Ashtar Command,then you can believe. as you can see the time for the earth as we know is short and satan knows it.watch the signs and wonders of the Bible as they are coming to fruitition.

You religious idiots really need to stop calling these extraterrestrials "demons" and "fallen angels". I don't care about the bible and I never will. You just wasted your time typing that paragraph in an attempt to convince me of total nonsense. Why the hell would I believe that interstellar spacecraft are "fallen angels"? Just admit the fact that there are other civilizations in this universe besides humanity. The holy babble is not an excuse for denial of extraterrestrial contact.

First, provide evidence for the existence of demons/fallen angels/watchers ("Satan's workers", I presume), then you need to prove that these extraterrestrial spacecraft (obviously made of metal) are what you claim they are. I would like to see a demonstration of Satan molding thousands of flying saucers from molten metal in his flying saucer workshop.

Here is SATANS Worker's!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/53054cda2732.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c73c8962f33f.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bab96f5cbf77.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e126d4226136.jpg[/atsimg]

Satan Fallen Angel Horned /Helmut Winged Alien Elyon Elohim

Yeah your Correct Aliens Are Angels & the Fallen too...

Sumarian Bird/Reptilian men much like Horus
www.bibleorigins.net...

Pollinating the Tree of Life ! Winged Humans ahh I mean Demons
www.bibleorigins.net...
Sorry ATS I couldn't Resist LOL

I Forgot to Mention This

Santa / Satan has Workers well They are called Elves or should i say Grays! His Workshop live's by the Covered Hollow Earth Hole !

(for the FundaMentalism Nuts)
Santa Claus and Satan's Cause
www.biblebelievers.com...

Santa arrives in a UFO Christmas 2011

UFO Aliens been around on this Planet before Modern Humans walked on this planet Hell they Genetically made us (Modern Man ) and gave us 3 to 5 percent of their own dna ! we just believe it Some Super natural being we call God , Angels Etc that Created US

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Great research, man! very interesting that there were so many sightings throughout the world it seems...I have to check out my library too.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth01

Satan is a coping mechanism, its way to personify all the 'evil' in our world, but there is no basis in fact for he nor gods existence, and thats why you have faith, and I do not...

E.Ts on the other hand have been sighted and documents plus, there is the shear weight of numbers to back up the existence of E.T life....

All us crazy newage-hippy-atheist-sinners will all repent in the end right?

FAIL.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.abovetopsecret.com... here is a thread I started a while back a while back about this topic.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusPrimate
reply to post by Truth01

Satan is a coping mechanism, its way to personify all the 'evil' in our world, but there is no basis in fact for he nor gods existence, and thats why you have faith, and I do not...

E.Ts on the other hand have been sighted and documents plus, there is the shear weight of numbers to back up the existence of E.T life....

All us crazy newage-hippy-atheist-sinners will all repent in the end right?

FAIL.

There is/are evil energies/entities about, if people want to call it Satan or demons or whatever it's their choosing... Really it's all about perception.

Do I think Satan/Evil is cruising around in flying saucers? No. Other, inter-stelar civilizations are.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
To the op:

Perhaps you have inadvertantly stumbled across the beginning of a government dis-information program designed to throw people off the right path. One so succesful that they still use it today.
edit on 1/17/2011 by Blueracer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join