It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Northern Lights Could Be Seen In Florida as Poles Shift

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The shifting magnetic pole was in Breaking Alternative News a few days ago, here:'
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Moving to Fragile Earth.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Nothing will happen from a pole shift.

The birds and other animals that rely on that little compass telling them where to go might be confused. I mean we are not really sure if it has something to do with the recent bird activities that we have been reading about a, it could but it would only really mess up animals that rely on the electromagnetic field of Earth.

It is impossible for the Earth to physically turn the other way. We are rotating at about 1000 mph at the equator, if the Earth put on the brakes there would be a tsunami miles high, it would kill all mankind. There is no evidence that this has ever happened or will.

You can change the poles on a magnet pretty easy, think of it that way. No physical changes happen to the magnet.

No weather will not change, it might have some effect on the weather that we are yet to know about but nothing dramatic. But it will not turn anything into arctic like conditions. The arctic is so cold because it is at the northern most point of the Earth, which in turn makes it receive less sunlight. A magnetic pole shift would have no effect on the sun received at the arctic.

Everything will be fine, there is no evidence of extinctions or bottlenecks during magnetic pole shifts.

Pred...

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Well I will say that since the bird fiasco started,. I have been a bit more aware of the flying tweeters.
I looked up today and watched a bunch of blackbirds fly overhead,.
also My wife has many feeders out back and they are still in great population.
I think I might have seen one with a Florida tail sticker

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

What better evidence than this?

I hope that does not start raining birds out there.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by strafgod

probably go to the 5,000+ bunkers they are building.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Just intuitively, it would seem logical that at some point the rotational axis would want to match up (more or less) with the magnetic axis.

Or, put another way, I would have to think that there is some kind of physical tipping point at which the Earth's crust would need to re-align with the rotation of the molten core.

This process would certainly explain how at one time Antarctica could have been tropical. It would not be enough that the magnetic poles would be in a different place - the physical poles would have to be in a different place too. That is, Antarctica would need to be physically closer to the rotational equator than it is today.

One can only imagine how this would work, and how it would affect life, if the Earth's crust one day simply tipped over to realign itself with the under-crust currents.

I cannot imagine it would be a gentle process, or event.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by BluePillOrRedPill
reply to post by strafgod

probably go to the 5,000+ bunkers they are building.

What? Where? In Florida?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
I remember reading somewhere that the Nile used to flow in a completely different direction,.
I think the same was said about the Colorado river.
Also, the Antarctica Continent was of a tropical nature at one time,.
If those stories are true, it make for all kinds of interesting possibilities.

All you have said is true and amazing, but these are thousands if not millions of years ago. Antarctica used to be physically located much north of where it is at present time. All of the land masses were connected at one point and Antarctica was lucky enough to be much closer to equator.

As for the rivers, earthquakes happen, and mountain ranges form. Water follows the flow of gravity so it one land mass moves that will change it's elevation making rivers flow in opposite directions as it is used to. In the Earthquake in Chile the earth physically moved 10 or so feet. That was in the span of minutes, so think if there was hundreds of these over a hundred years, there would be plenty of movement.

The up coming pole shift will have little to do with the terrain of earth. She moves a lot on here own and in 25,000 years it will look much different regardless of the magnetic poles.

It is amazing to think like that, a lot of people have a hard time imagining time on large scales though. It's tough for our little brains.

Pred...

link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Yeah I agree. Why was that called arrogant? It happens to be factual (or so its told)
If facts are arrogant then you're better off living a lie then!

Someone posted this photo on another forum stating.......one can tell Earth has tilted due to the Coriolis effect flowing towards Brazil? I can't make too much from it......can anyone else?

link   
just some other info:

2nd northern lights show unlikely in south
www.cbc.ca...

Solar storms could bring northern lights to south (with video)
www.ctv.ca...

The AuroraMAX Live Cams (when available) www.asc-csa.gc.ca...

*hint: If you do see Northern Lights, DO NOT whistle. It is veryyyy bad luck to do so.

edit on 15-1-2011 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
The Earth isn't going to tip over

All that has to be done is recalibration of all instruments that rely on magnetic direction.
If its really happening then its going to cost industry $billions$

Remind you of something?
Year 2000
Global Warming
Avian Flu
Weapons of Mass Imagination

its just another scam to justify increacing of prices of products and services,

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mobiusmale

I agree, it most likely would be one hell of a ride,.
I listened to a broadcast on coast to coast of a potential theory on how things "could" happen.
to say the least it could be bumpy,.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
i cannot imagine pole shift happening smoothly and quietly..we know i think how strong magnetics pulls are....

and i cannot see how caan anybody come forward with the answer since last time it happened was way back 700,000 years ago..so we shall wait and see..

sure the signs till now arent encouraging at all..donno who cannot agree

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
I haven't seen one bird today. Not a single one. There are birds out all the time and this is the first day I noticed---- not a one. Palm Beach county here.

Anyone notice this today?
Grant it, I didn't leave my yard so I don't know if this is all over but there are always birds in my trees.

Now....this may or may not have anything to do with it but there are a bunch of ducks that live in my development that I feed every day. Today while feeding them, they'd all stop, at the same time, cock their heads as if listening to the ground or perhaps something in the air. This happened three or four times. They looked spooked but maybe they always do whenever they hear something.
Been feeding them for months. This never happened either.

No chemtrails either today.

Something feels 'off' that's for sure.

I wonder where all the birds are?

I got up a few times during the night because my dog wasnt well. I let him out onto the back yard at around 2:30-3am this morning, and I could hear a few birds chirruping and fluttering, I remember going back in the house to check the time thinking It must be later than I thought. It sounded like just a few birds though, not the usual dawn chorus or anything.

Is this rather early for birds? Or am I mistaken?

I just shrugged it off after puzzling for a few minutes, but then I see this thread.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by doobydoll

Well many things can cause birds to chirp at night mainly a predator climbing the tree.

Where do you live that this happened?

Nature holds all the answers only we're not as in tune with it as say, Native Americans are.

5:30PM and still, no birds here in SE Florida.
Hoping they all just went up to Disney World today.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by doobydoll

Well many things can cause birds to chirp at night mainly a predator climbing the tree.

Where do you live that this happened?

Nature holds all the answers only we're not as in tune with it as say, Native Americans are.

5:30PM and still, no birds here in SE Florida.
Hoping they all just went up to Disney World today.

yeah thats right today was the early bird special

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
that was a misleading headline. "could see" i thought meant the same as "able to see". my eyes popped out of my head but i was relieved to read that it was just something that MIGHT be possible.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join