It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin"

page: 170
<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Originally posted by Mary Rose
I call God an "it" and I think the word "God" in Rodin's papers is referring to an "it" - in other words, how does it work? The universe/multiverse, that is.
By referring to God as "it" you seem to be discounting the ancient wisdom of polytheism:

secure.wikimedia.org...

Polytheism was the typical form of religion during the Bronze Age and Iron Age, up to the Axial Age
I thought you liked ancient wisdom?

Yes Arb, she says she does like it, problem is she has no idea what it is.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
Oh, that tired, greasy trump card . . .

Gross!!

Turn my stomach.

Guess you had to turn up the heat.

Hmmmmm. What's next?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

reply to post by Spiratio

Did you also write the script for the Rockwell turbo encabulator video?

Is there any way to simplify it for us lay people who don't fully understand all of Rodin's terminology?

For example, how does what you said power the "Flux thruster atom pulsar" that Rodin talks about? Or does it? Or are you like some other people Mary has accused of not even caring about Rodin's "Flux thruster atom pulsar"?

Never heard of Rockwell

Sorry I don't even use terms like "Flux thruster atom pulsar" etc. I'm not a physicist - tho I understand physics intuitively and what the words mean.

For instance I have never heard the term "Flux thruster atom pulsar" before I came to this thread. But I assume its related to the Vacuum Domain in an atoms torus field that fluxes the thrust of energy in and out of the toroids vortexes

One the other hand if I'm going to use a word or make one up I first use a dictionary to get acquainted. That which I write comes purely from an impulse to articulate that which I have seen/felt to be true through esoteric experiences in meditation and expanded states of awareness etc.

edit on 28-1-2012 by Spiratio because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2012 by Spiratio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiratio
That which I write comes purely from an impulse to articulate that which I have seen/felt to be true through esoteric experiences in meditation and expanded states of awareness etc.

Exactly what this world needs more of, to be incorporated into our knowledge base.

There is more to scientific pursuit than the five senses, the lab, experiments, measurements, and equations.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

For instance I have never heard the term "Flux thruster atom pulsar"

Of course you didn't. Rodin made it up.

But I assume its related to the Vacuum Domain in an atoms torus field that fluxes the thrust of energy in and out of the toroids vortexes

a) what's Vacuum Domain?
b) what's an atoms torus field?
c) how can a field "flux"?
d) what is "thrust of energy"
e) how can a thrust be fluxed?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Never heard of Rockwell
It's #466 in the Fortune 500:

www.hoovers.com...

The company is one of the world's largest industrial automation companies, serving automotive, food and beverage (including dairy), personal care, life sciences, oil and gas, mining, and paper and pulp markets. Rockwell's Control Products & Solutions unit makes industrial automation products such as motor starters and contactors, relays, timers, signaling devices, and variable-speed drives. To complement its automation product offerings, the company's Architecture & Software unit offers factory management software and motion control, sensors, and machine safety components. Rockwell Automation makes a little more than half of its sales in the US.
Chances are you have stuff in your home that was made in factories that use things made by Rockwell automation, but it's understandable you've never heard of it because the name Rockwell only appears in the factories that make the products you buy and not on the products you buy themselves.

However since this is a conspiracy site, with a motto "deny ignorance", I must admit I don't completely trust that Rockwell automation video. The guy is wearing an official Rockwell looking shirt, but have they really developed logarithmic casing for their turbo encabulator, or is this just some kind of conspiracy?

And likewise, don't take this personally because I don't trust that Rockwell video either, but can I trust everything you say? How do I know what to believe and what not to believe if people make claims here without backing up their claims with proof?

For instance I have never heard the term "Flux thruster atom pulsar" before I came to this thread.
Same here. We have something in common. I questioned it earlier as did others in this thread, and Mary defended it so she must know more about it. I asked her to explain what it is she's defending, but she never did, so I was hoping someone could explain it.

One the other hand if I'm going to use a word or make one up I first use a dictionary to get acquainted.
I commend you on this endeavor! If you've read this thread you'd know I've been quite vocal that people should do exactly that...use the dictionary and try to use words as defined there so we can all have a common understanding of their definitions. Conversely when people don't use the dictionary definitions, that can make it pretty hard to understand what they're talking about, right?

That which I write comes purely from an impulse to articulate that which I have seen/felt to be true through esoteric experiences in meditation and expanded states of awareness etc.
The scientist who determined the circular nature of the benzene ring got his inspiration from a dream about a snake swallowing its own tail, so apparently his dream state led him to a new discovery! But when he woke up, he still had to prove what he claimed was true in the real world, and not just in his dream. So can everything you say be proven in the real world too? Or do we have to enter an expanded state of awareness to experience it ourselves?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

An entertaining post.

For some reason, it makes me think of a court jester. No offense intended. Something about the series of questions...

Some religions don't necessarily even have a deity. . .

Why are you talking about this?

I repeat: God doesn't have a religion.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

Why are you talking about this?

I repeat: God doesn't have a religion.

Why does Arb talk about this? Let's see, he stated:

By referring to God as "it" you seem to be discounting the ancient wisdom of polytheism

Apparently you found this too difficult to comprehend. Oh well, what else is new.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

The truth is there are ways of inducing this awareness via externally derived means... One is Hallucinogenic drugs (which I am not advocating, I'm a purist) however "Hallucinogen" by the way is mostly a misleading term for them; hallucinogens more often than not are assumed to induce hallucinations of seemingly tangible "unreal things", it is however true that those who use them report that they produce euphoria (a pleasant uplifting feeling) and synaesthesia (ESP) - not hallucination's - Synaesthesia is when sensory impressions cross or overlap slightly into different sensory receptors. For instance one experiences tasting a sound or hearing a colour, the sensations are however not as intense as the primary sense of the receptor so one does not become overly disoriented unless on very high doses.

There are other ESP attributes to psychedelic drugs such as seeing auras; an aura is mostly a field that begins in the EMF range and extends into the epsilon + range of light and radiation however their dominant wavelengths are mostly undetectable to the conditioned 5 sensory realm. Now there are people who experience synaesthesia naturally (some born with it) others who work to develop it via meditation etc. Drugs are not a very effective way to explore these thing because there are too many variables, as well as that they tend to deplete one's chi/ creative life-force (i.e. the inspirational energy that is secondary to the base soul energy that keeps oneself alive) once on the come down. Some people are opened up by psychedelics but its easy to become dependent on them to induce the flow of inspirational chi which is otherwise blocked off on the come down, this is because psychedelics override the conditioned assumptions about what is and isn't possible i.e. they un/re-wire hard wired beliefs about reality and or spirituality so that one can observe the world without preconceived notions. It can take some very high doses for some however to experiences the metaphsyical aspects of synaesthesia so much so that they put up resistance to the flow so much that the required doses to cross the borderline actually sends them insane once their boundrys are breached and can no longer fight it - its like a dam wall of infinite possibility to the power of 10x that of their every day reality bursting into their mind.

This is why if you are hard wired yet are also seeking to open the mind you really would be better of avoiding drugs altogether. instead.. consider some astute philosophy that really challenges the programming in compelling ways to at least lesson the grip of the wire so its not hard...The trouble with mainstream science is those who believe it adamantly have to much faith in it to explore other avenues of thought/ states of being

edit: The factor of synaesthesia which is most compelling in this line of implosively expanding cosmology is that when one becomes centred and relaxed sometimes a sense of simultaneous expansion/shrinking is felt and seen as well. Its similar to the sensation one may have experienced when driving for a long time, whereby upon stopping the sensation of ones vision tunnelling/projecting slightly occurs. like an extensive flicker of forward and back form between an inch to half a foot or more. Its a flowing manner however so stuff appears to look like it is still getting further away from where one is stationary and the sensation is a chain of the same image of surroundings constantly cycling/pooling into this extended projection of depth.

So this feeling of shrinking/expanding simultaneously is also felt as a sensational equivalent of the above visual description. Those who talk of walls melting when on '___' are tapping this awareness to some degree tho it can be distorted as well depending on the dose..Often the expanding and contracting of pupils is beloved to cause it however one can actually take a video of their pupils when experiencing this feeling and deduce form the fotage that the rate of the sensations cycles do not correlate with the pupil dilation/contraction.

There are other non illicit substances/devices which are far more dangerous that can induce the awareness of these extrasensory fields one being ormus - white gold...The dose required to achieve such effects can damage the auric field, its a very fine line...This is why I only advocate purist personal growth techniques. I can provide video footage which correlates substantial evidence of EMF fields being a result of torsional properties, based on harmoniously shaped clouds during what I suspect is peek EMF activity in the region reacting with the torsional EMF frequency of the earth . www.youtube.com...

This thread addresses the questions about Torsu fields / Vacuum domain etc. www.abovetopsecret.com...

and this animation www.youtube.com...
edit on 29-1-2012 by Spiratio because: punctuation

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

This is why if you are hard wired yet are also seeking to open the mind you really would be better of avoiding drugs altogether. instead.. consider some astute philosophy that really challenges the programming in compelling ways to at least lesson the grip of the wire so its not hard.
Astute philosophy? Such as...? I consume a little caffeine and a little alcohol but aside from those two I do avoid drugs, but I don't know what "astute Philosophy" you're referring to.

I can provide video footage which correlates substantial evidence of EMF fields being a result of torsional properties, based on harmoniously shaped clouds during what I suspect is peek EMF activity in the region reacting with the torsional EMF frequency of the earth . www.youtube.com...
What makes you think EMF has anything to do with those cloud formations?

It is probably the result of fluid dynamics of wind blowing in the atmosphere and since we don't typically see lightning associated with these types of cloud formations I don't see why you would presume any electrical or electromagnetic effects.

www.theairlinepilots.com...

Cirrocumulus

- Distribution: Worldwide.

- Height: Above 16,500 feet.

- Cause: Saturation of a large airmass at high levels, combined with instability at cloud level.

- Associated Weather: Increasing cover may indicate an approaching frontal system.

Cirrocumulus, like cirrostratus, occurs when a large area of moist air at a high level of the atmosphere reaches saturation and forms ice crystals. What differentiates cirrocumulus from cirrostratus is the presence of instability at cloud level. This gives the cloud its cumuliform appearance.

In isolation, this formation does not normally have any great significance. However, if there is a steady increase in this cloud over a period of time, it may indicate the approach of a frontal system.

Cirrocumulus is one of the most attractive of all clouds, often forming spectacular patterns that may stretch for hundreds of miles across the sky. One dramatic form of cirrocumulus is cirrocumulus undulatus, which appears as a fine, rippled pattern in the sky.

As with other undulatus forms, these ripples are produced by atmospheric waves generated by wind shear. However, in the case of cirrocumulus undulatus, the entire structure has a much finer appearance. This is partly due to the fact that atmospheric waves formed at high altitudes tend to have a shorter wavelength than those formed in the middle layers, but it is also a result of the greater distance between the cloud formation and the observer on the ground.
I'm only an amateur meteorologist and perhaps not a very good one, but even with my very rudimentary understanding of meteorology, I have a better understanding of fluid mechanics and how striped or banded formations like these can form from wind blowing. They often look like ripples in a pond which is no surprise because wind blowing can produce such wave-like effects.

You can see the direction of the bands is different in different locations in this photo. What makes your video interesting is the two different directions appear at the same place. If this is so, it could be an effect of the wind blowing in two different directions just above and below the cloud layer, which could produce this effect. Another possibility is that the two directions of bands could actually be at different altitudes, but I can't really tell if that's so from the small amount of video.

Now, what is it that you consider evidence of electromagnetic fields in that video, given we can explain what we see with waves from fluid mechanics rather than waves from electromagnetic fields?

reply to post by buddhasystem

I'm glad someone understood what I was saying.

reply to post by Mary Rose

Admittedly I do have a sense of humor and joke around from time to time, but I was actually quite serious in that post where you mentioned something about a court jester. If Gods, a God, or non-deity supernatural forces could be measured by science, that would be significant to me and I suspect others as well. And if they can't be measured, that's ok too, but I just don't see how or why you want to drag science into it since science can't deal with things that aren't measurable?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

There are 2 paths to knowledge, enlightenment, god, call it what you will.
They are as different as an apple and a pear.
1. Meditation
shortcut of this is taking drugs, etc.
2. Knowledge
Now the path of knowledge is only valid, if you are aware of you own limitations, retain your critical abilities, keep an open mind. Without these, it is just faith, or perhaps madness.
On this path lies science, the very spiritual journey into understanding our surroundings.
On this path also lies madness, deceit and false ideologies, that make you think 9 is a black hole and such.
It is a very delicate path.
If you don't know your limits, and do not have a sound mind, this path is not for you.

An alternate path is the combination of these 2 principles.
Only a few have tried, yet it will give a zen like understanding, that is an understanding without judgement.

Alternatively you can outsource your thinking to the government, false prophets, religion, etc.
Off course this is not a path to knowledge, but one can be very happy non the less.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

absolutely, the lab is akin to a church in most cases, the place where most scientists congregate to do tests...Why not go out into the wilderness more often to do mundane lab tests (build some sort of portable sanitary set up) and test under the passive scrutiny/influence of the beasts of the world. This I'm sure would produce interesting results in the domain of Quantum Physics etc. When test subjects were used for doing psychedelic research in the 70's and again during the early 90's they mostly complained about the drab settings and clinical atmosphere etc. blowing the mood of their buzz lol.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

absolutely, the lab is akin to a church in most cases, the place where most scientists congregate to do tests...Why not go out into the wilderness more often to do mundane lab tests (build some sort of portable sanitary set up) and test under the passive scrutiny/influence of the beasts of the world. This I'm sure would produce interesting results in the domain of Quantum Physics etc. When test subjects were used for doing psychedelic research in the 70's and again during the early 90's they mostly complained about the drab settings and clinical atmosphere etc. blowing the mood of their buzz lol.

No, the lab is not a church, at best it is an alchemical adventure.
It becomes a place like a church when dogma enters the equation.
I personally only see dogma from one side, in this thread.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by BBalazs
. . . 9 is a black hole . . . .

You are misrepresenting meaning by changing what is supposed to be a metaphor and representing it as regular, literal terminology.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

so it is a metaphor?
i have no problem with that.

so it is not real science, but metaphorical?
met·a·phor   [met-uh-fawr, -fer] Show IPA
noun
a figure of speech in which a term or phrase is applied to something to which it is not literally applicable in order to suggest a resemblance, as in “A mighty fortress is our God.” Compare mixed metaphor, simile ( def. 1 ) .
something used, or regarded as being used, to represent something else; emblem; symbol.

So it has no literal meaning, albeit it is pure fantasy.
Cool.
edit on 29-1-2012 by BBalazs because: (no reason given)

So my question is this:
How does science repress a religious or symbolic metaphor?
They are not in the same league.
Don't really answer that, as it was also a metaphor.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

There are 2 paths to knowledge, enlightenment, god, call it what you will.
They are as different as an apple and a pear.
1. Meditation
shortcut of this is taking drugs, etc.
2. Knowledge
Now the path of knowledge is only valid, if you are aware of you own limitations, retain your critical abilities, keep an open mind. Without these, it is just faith, or perhaps madness.
On this path lies science, the very spiritual journey into understanding our surroundings.
On this path also lies madness, deceit and false ideologies, that make you think 9 is a black hole and such.
It is a very delicate path.
If you don't know your limits, and do not have a sound mind, this path is not for you.

An alternate path is the combination of these 2 principles.
Only a few have tried, yet it will give a zen like understanding, that is an understanding without judgement.

Alternatively you can outsource your thinking to the government, false prophets, religion, etc.
Off course this is not a path to knowledge, but one can be very happy non the less.

I can say I've done my share of both paths and synergised them. I don't "do" science but I always look into the contrary perspective otherwise there's no point..one cannot be biased in an initial approach. After one has their own first hand experiences the favour will certainly tilt in favour of the esoteric but still one must understand the alternate perspective in order to bring any merit to their own perspective and understand how to point out the validity of it, otherwise avid adherents of science will just attempt to walk all over what one says and think they have "won" a debate. As far as I'm concerned there is no debate only the betterment of understanding both sides.

You make it seem as tho your inferring I'm a lunatic implying I think that a black hole is the number 9... Incorrect, a black hole is a black hole, the maths is symbolic of a natural principle i.e. ultimately all numbers simultaneously relate to the black hole not just 9. Esoterically speaking all numbers are symbolically in place of representing natural principles in sequence. So thats maths in direct unbiased correlation to nature...a holistic perspective. Nine is the master single digit of the esoteric base 10 system so being last it is used to symbolise this in context of the process separated out in a cohesive fashion. Also the black hole is an analogy which is to reflect this happening at all levels of matter and energy from the Cosmos at large to the quantum world.

So, when cross referencing different levels of fractal existence the quality of each level as symbolised by 9 at the singularity are actually relative to every other level in contrast as being akin to other numbers thus how density contrast is explained via esoteric maths.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

also lies.....
the lunacy is not in the thinking of the number 9 being a black hole.
what the hell, I will even join you, the number 9 is a black hole!
the lunacy lies in the fact of thinking this is science, not symbolism.
i have already stated my opinions on this.
if this symbology can be converted to a new physics model, it should be.
if it doesn't produce measurable results, etc. it is just that: symbology, it is not science.
is it a valid viewpoint? yes, sure.
crick and watsan apparently dropped led when decoding the dan, so there.
such systems of though are wide and plenty.
once they produce result they will self validate themselves.
marko could:
1. go to a physics course, and actually come up with something measurable.
2. if he has a new physics he should lay down the foundations, with facts. not symbols.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

. . . so it is not real science, but metaphorical?

The "it" in question is the number 9 in vortex math, which describes how energy flows. The fact that it is metaphorical does not make it something other than science.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

I beg to differ.
This is what science really is (from the dictionary):
sci·ence   [sahy-uhns] Show IPA
noun
a branch of knowledge or study dealing with a body of facts or truths systematically arranged and showing the operation of general laws: the mathematical sciences.
systematic knowledge of the physical or material world gained through observation and experimentation.
any of the branches of natural or physical science.
systematized knowledge in general.
knowledge, as of facts or principles; knowledge gained by systematic study.

Now, show me the facts from points 1.
Show me the experimentations from point 2.
Show me the working facts and principles from point 5.
If it is just point 4, systemized knowledge in general, fine. what exact knowledge does it systemize?
also, if it is just point 4, then anything can be science, even car mechanics, so you will just have to deal with that.
I in turn propose that the universe is like a car, and car mechanics. I can derive all symbolism for the explanation of the universe derived from it. Will you join my new car cult religion?
I can even show you a ferrari, gods true spirit!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

You can see the direction of the bands is different in different locations in this photo. What makes your video interesting is the two different directions appear at the same place. If this is so, it could be an effect of the wind blowing in two different directions just above and below the cloud layer, which could produce this effect. Another possibility is that the two directions of bands could actually be at different altitudes, but I can't really tell if that's so from the small amount of video.

Now, what is it that you consider evidence of electromagnetic fields in that video, given we can explain what we see with waves from fluid mechanics rather than waves from electromagnetic fields?

Firstly.. I would like you to know that my words aren't directed at you in assumption that your a drug addict - not that I am judging addicts either..no. I was simply stating my opinion regarding the pursuit of enlightenment and knowledge as a synergy of both the fields of study/experience.

Second my reason for stating that the video is a result of interference patterns produced by the earth's EMF is primarily due to my own personal experience on that particular day, which is quite beyond capacity to articulate on this thread and is a fairly of topic process. The notion I pose however is partially to do with the notion that clouds are in some sense a form of moisture - evaporated water - and water has the capacity to be influenced by electromagnetic fields such as is shown in cymatics and Masru Emotes work...now ignore the fact that Emoto claims his work is proof of consciousness's interaction with water and simply view it from the perspective of fields influencing the particles of moisture, and therein lies the scientific answer to the reason for my statement.

new topics

top topics

<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join