It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin"

page: 167
<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Sad and hilarious at the same time... This guy makes more sense and sounds more credible than Rodin and Bearden combined! After all, he was smart enough to enclose the apparatus in logarithmic casing. I think he's onto something.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Yes, I think the white lab coat helps his credibility slightly, but if you have no idea what he's talking about it may sound pretty good.

And I do give Rodin some credit for coming up with the name "Flux thruster atom pulsar", that sounds at least as good as logarithmic casing.

Keely gets two awards from me though:
1. The most money (that I know of, adjusted for inflation) bilked from investors for a pseudoscientific hoax, and
2. Creative pseudoscience naming award. (Though "orgone" for "orgasm energy" should at least get an honorable mention). Here is just one example that I had quoted on page 162, but I'm not sure if anybody noticed the colorful language:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Keely used the sound from a zither to activate the globe liberator which then transmitted the etheric force through a wire to the water container.
Sounds pretty good right? But the "wire" was just a hollow rubber tube, transmitting air!

Blacklight power is catching up with Keely on the monetary amount though, we'll have to see if they set a new record. Their claim to fame, the "hydrino" has kind of a cool name too, I suppose, but they still haven't invented as many cool sounding names as Keely. Rodin could use a few more cool sounding names like the "Flux thruster atom pulsar". I've learned that you have to be good at making up cool sounding names to be successful in the pseudoscience game.

Now back to that recombination null point mentioned by americanist; the logarithmic casing probably would help prevent sinusoidal decapacitance from accelerating the implosion too rapidly at the nexus of the black hole/white hole interaction where the orgone energy reaches the maximum value in the vortex.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
where the orgone energy reaches the maximum value in the vortex

Please observe the decorum.

And...

Look what real science can do when it decides to deal with Aether...

Behold the Moog Etherwave, complete with logarithmic casing:

edit on 26-1-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

A magnetic null region is a three dimensional zone where the magnetic fields break and reconnect. Before ESA's Cluster started exploring the Earth's magnetosphere it was not possible to identify any of such regions, as the detection required at least four simultaneous points of measurements. Cluster measurements made on 15 September 2001 showed that the null point exists in an unexpected vortex structure about 500 kilometres across, a characteristic size never been reported before in observations, theory or simulations. Credits: Dr. Xiao/Chinese Academy of Sciences (Beijing)

www.physorg.com...

Clearly this article is more thought-provoking than anything you've presented thus far. It's fresh off the presses too... Only 16k search results dating back 10 years.

edit on 26-1-2012 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist
Clearly this article is more thought-provoking than anything you've presented thus far.

And what thoughts does this article so clearly provoke in you?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Clearly this article is more thought-provoking than anything you've presented thus far.

Oh, I dunno... The similarities between these findings and fluid mechanics.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

www.physorg.com...
Clearly this article is more thought-provoking than anything you've presented thus far. It's fresh off the presses too... Only 16k search results dating back 10 years.
I guess 2001 and 2006 are "fresh off the press" to those who consider that modern science has nothing over "ancient wisdom", but then I thought you eschewed this modern science stuff?

This null zone mentioned in that article is way outside the center of the Earth as evidenced by the fact they are using spacecraft to detect it. Here's a diagram of the Earth's magnetic field :

alteaspace.wordpress.com...

The area they are talking about is in that diagram in space off to the right. See the reddish-orange lobe to the right? Those field lines connect. See the lighter orange zone to the right of it? Those field lines don't reconnect.

Now going back to my post which you replied to:

There is no evidence of any vortex in Rodin's coil. On the contrary, Rodin's own photo proves there isn't:

The pattern ends abruptly and there's a huge void in the middle with no evidence of a vortex, like in the sink example you mentioned. The vortex in a sink doesn't end abruptly like that photo does, does it?

The center of the coil does NOT correspond to the recombination zone in the article you cited.

Rodin's photo showing the hole in the coil, and the illustration of the Earth's magnetic field look completely different to me. Were you trying to imply it's the same thing?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

you've used that photo many times to "debunk" a lot of un-suspecting rodin-enthusiasts, it's still as pathetic this time as the first time.

only someone like you demands that a 2-dimensional-representation of 1-facet-of-a-torsion-field should show the exact same dynamics as a 3-dimensional graphic of a magnetosphere of the Earth in order to link the rodin coil and magnetics.

i'm assuming you're intelligent enough to know that a 2D graphic of iron filings collecting around a magnetic field is a representation of a 3D magnetic field....maybe i'm assuming too much.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalshredmetal
i'm assuming you're intelligent enough to know that a 2D graphic of iron filings collecting around a magnetic field is a representation of a 3D magnetic field....maybe i'm assuming too much.
Perhaps you should direct your criticism at Marko Rodin. It's his picture, after all.

If he's not adequately representing his point in his illustration, you can't blame that on me. I'm just pointing out the obvious, it doesn't look like a vortex, as he claims.

I got one of the highest grades in my class in electromagnetic fields in the university so I know quite well what electromagnetic fields look like in 3 dimensions, but I'm not sure Rodin does. In fact, I suspect he has as many delusions about that as he does about the number 9 being dark matter.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

typical bull-headed response. you're always right..

even when you must admit that you are stretching to make ends meet in order to "disprove" a torsional nature of Rodin's magnetic field.

sometimes i come to this thread and forget that it's like trying to prove the existence of conspiracy theories to the federal government. ...

baseless, reckless denial. lunacy.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

This null zone mentioned in that article is way outside the center of the Earth as evidenced by the fact they are using spacecraft to detect it. Here's a diagram of the Earth's magnetic field

I'm not quite sure where you got the center of the Earth impression, but it figures...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

The Earth is the source of the earth's magnetic field, and the coil is the source of the coil's magnetic field, and they both have centers.

If you are suggesting there is a big donut-shaped torus floating out near where the null field was found, please prove it. The article you cited didn't say anything about any torus. Also the illustration in the article looks nothing like a donut.

You've done nothing but run a search and pulled in some unrelated phenomenon without demonstrating there's any relationship to the Rodin coil. In fact I searched the article for the words "Torus" and "coil" just to see if I missed anything. Those words aren't in the article.

This really isn't much better than the guy who claimed since he sees a vortex in the sink when the water goes down the drain, that proves everything Rodin says about his coil must be true.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

This really isn't much better than the guy who claimed since he sees a vortex in the sink when the water goes down the drain, that proves everything Rodin says about his coil must be true.

A sarcastic exaggeration, as usual.

Direct observation of nature is valid and unencumbered by mainstream science's official, censured, story.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Oh, I dunno... The similarities between these findings and fluid mechanics.

So I see, there is no clear thought ("I dunno"), and no substance in what you said.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

It's not. There are vortices around us all the time, these can apply to field lines or flow lines in hydrodynamics. So?

News break -- there is no sodium in "soda".

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

Direct observation of nature is valid and unencumbered by mainstream science's official, censured, story.
Observing nature is good. I see lots of stars and planets, and they all look more or less spherical.

This doesn't mean I can then deduce everything must be a sphere. When you observe things in nature, and you want to apply those observations to something else, you should have some logic or rationale for doing so, and none has been demonstrated in this case.

Can I look at the spheres in space, and say since I see spheres there, that the shape of the field around Rodin's coil must in fact be a sphere, because I've made a direct observation of nature? See how that works? If you can look at anything else, and then claim it's related because you observed the other thing in nature, them you could claim 100 different things, none of which may be true. So no, it's not an exaggeration to say it's almost as unrelated as the sink...the only reason I said "almost" is because at least it involves an electromagnetic field instead of water, but it's still totally unrelated to Rodin's coil.

While we're on the topic of making observations in nature, upon which direct observations of nature did Rodin deduce that the number 9 is the particle known as dark matter?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

i think your problem is that you refuse to use your imagination in order to "connect the dots". you must not use your right brain lobe much.

If you haven' seen the documentary THRIVE, then i suggest you do, to get some idea of the Toroidal nature of atoms, bodies, planets, solar systems and galaxies. this is why "vortex mathematics" and the style of it that Rodin teaches is relevant.

1-8 has always been known to be a full cycle. there are 8 tones in order to define a vibrational Octave. the number 8 occurs abound the periodic table of elements. 9 is the "whole" that unifies the 8, in the same way that 3 (holy trinity) unifies the 2 (duality/polarities). numerology might be too much of a stretch for your "standards", i understand you don't believe in things of the "occult" (hidden) background.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by metalshredmetal

As usual, Mr.Haramein delivers a bunch of New-Agey baloney. There is no evidence that Arcturus is moving in a toroidal fashion at all, he's made it up. Composition of stars in the Arcturus Stream is indicative of their origin in a separate dwarf galaxy.

And of course, there are spheroidal galaxies and galaxies featuring a spherical core, which looks nothing like a toroid. And not every galaxy is emitting jets. But what do you want, here you have Haramein with his cookie cutter limited mind. If he wants you to believe that the proton is a black hole, or that everything in the Universe is a double toroid, he'll go out of his way to make things up as he goes, all aided by New Age music and waving of hands.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by metalshredmetal

I use both my brain lobes just fine. In addition to my academics in college I was also a musician to which I applied plenty of creativity.

But if someone isn't using their brain lobes properly, it's not me. The guy who appears in that video you just posted claims a proton weighs more than Mt Everest. That's not being creative, that's being downright moronic.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
i could have predicted each of your reactions to what i posted, your opinions are very predictable.

it just would have been a dis-honor to myself and the truth of torsion physics if i didn't give you some idea of what Rodin's studies are about.

this thread will keep going in circles (pun?) as long as you all play bully in here and give yourselves stars for he next 150 pages...

so, onward! keep posting about how marko rodin is a fool in a thread that is dedicated to his work, like the [snip?] you are!

new topics

top topics

<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join