It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin"

page: 166
<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
It's summarized in your favorite picture:

Wrong.

It's your favorite picture.

Actually it is MY favourite picture - any idea if he's shaved those shoulders yet??

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f9ab1585ce06.png[/atsimg]
edit on 24-1-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
Actually it is MY favourite picture - any idea if he's shaved those shoulders yet??

THAT would take a "flux atom thruster", and he's still working on it, so my guess is no.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by squandered
So what we are saying is that there is a resonance of a sort that can be rumbled into itself through a vortex via electricity

This already does not make a slightest degree of sense...

which breaches existing physical norms, as a result of exponentially increasing magnetism?

...and that does not either.

Perhaps he is more interested in the elegance of the number sequences.

Oh please, did you read any of his papers, did you see his posters?

What I wrote makes sense to me.

The dynamics are as regular as ...

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
Mary should have known I was joking about it being her favorite image...since she asked me to not post it anymore. I haven't spammed the board with it, but when it seems like an appropriate source to answer a particular question, I don't see why it can't be posted.

Also Mary accused me of posting it because of something to do with Rodin's appearance, and I see you have an interest in that..but actually that's not the reason I posted it. It just happens to be a convenient list of the grandiose claims Rodin has made, and, being a graphic, it tends to not get lost in a sea of text like it would if it was all typed out and put in a TL/DR post. If he could actually do that, let's say even just half the things on that list, I wouldn't care if the guy looked like the hunchback of Notre Dame; he'd still be a genius in my eyes regardless of his appearance.

Psychologists use the Rorschach inkblot test to gain insights into people's thinking. In a way, I see that list of claims as something analogous to a Rorschach inkblot test for critical thinking skills. For example, I think most critical thinkers will realize that even if you suddenly gained immediate access to a nearly infinite supply of free energy, in no way would this cure all disease. In fact curing all disease will require tremendous advances in medical knowledge and most of these would be unrelated to what Rodin discusses, with the exception of the third, invisible helix in DNA that only Rodin knows about that no other professional in the world who has spent their entire lives studying DNA has ever seen.

So the critical thinker, being open minded, asks to see the evidence of this third part of the DNA helix that nobody but Rodin has ever noticed, and finds that there isn't any evidence for this or for any of Rodin's other claims.

In contrast to this, other people look at this list, and somehow manage to not apply any critical thinking skills at all, that I can see.

So along the lines of the Rorshach inkblot test, can we agree to refer to it as the "Rodin Megalomaniacal List Test of Critical Thinking Skills"? I probably have to get a PhD in psychology and publish a paper on that before it will be accepted though...

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by squandered

resonance of a sort that can be rumbled into itself

Resonance of what? And rumble means what?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

resonance of a sort that can be rumbled into itself

Resonance of what? And rumble means what?

Catalyst?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
There is no free energy because of resistance
I think we are talking about redirecting energy
The shape is an inward bound vortex meant to shape the energy / electricity
There are types of fields of energy and if I'm not wrong this one is galaxy shaped with a black hole center

Stuff that in your vortex

;- just kidding

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

There are types of fields of energy and if I'm not wrong this one is galaxy shaped with a black hole center
Yes, and here's an artist's rendering of what a black hole at the center of a galaxy might do, sucking in stars, planets, and spaceship, in a big vortex.

Now how come I never saw this in any of Rodin's coil black hole videos? In fact in one video I think I saw a guy stick his finger in the middle of the coil where the black hole is supposed to be, and nothing happened to his finger...how is that possible if there's a black hole there?

Hint: it's not possible, and Rodin is delusional.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Sorry but it seems you just refuse to make sense.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Yes, and here's an artist's rendering of what a black hole at the center of a galaxy might do, sucking in stars, planets, and spaceship, in a big vortex.

Now how come I never saw this in any of Rodin's coil black hole videos? In fact in one video I think I saw a guy stick his finger in the middle of the coil where the black hole is supposed to be, and nothing happened to his finger...how is that possible if there's a black hole there?

Hint: it's not possible, and Rodin is delusional.

Excellent image of what I think is supposed to be addressed.
I'll defer to Tesla for ways of moving energy about. As you all know, he managed to patent some groundbreaking stuff. He was trying to harness the power within the sub-atomic realm, which I think is where the action is.

As far as Cosmos shaped vortex' I don't know much. The number sets are aligning two vortex' at the center. What is applicable and how, remains to be seen.

I saw a guy stick his finger in the middle of the coil where the black hole is supposed to be, and nothing happened

Try sticking your finger into a sink when the water is releasing. You will feel a pull. Other people can talk more about various affects of votex' than I. There is no doubt that energy is often shaped that way. Energy can be moved. Apparently energy can be accelerated.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I saw a guy stick his finger in the middle of the coil where the black hole is supposed to be, and nothing happened
Try sticking your finger into a sink when the water is releasing. You will feel a pull. Other people can talk more about various affects of votex' than I. There is no doubt that energy is often shaped that way. Energy can be moved. Apparently energy can be accelerated.
So what you're saying, is that Rodin's coil is a form of a sink?

I have to agree with buddhasystem, you're not making much sense.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

The water creates a vortex

I don't know what you don't understand.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

The water creates a vortex

I don't know what you don't understand.
There is no evidence of any vortex in Rodin's coil. On the contrary, Rodin's own photo proves there isn't:

The pattern ends abruptly and there's a huge void in the middle with no evidence of a vortex, like in the sink example you mentioned. The vortex in a sink doesn't end abruptly like that photo does, does it?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Thanks for entertaining my comparison.
Maybe the whole universe imploded but we have no way to measure the occurrence ;-)

The inspiration behind Rodins claims inspires me still

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I'll defer to Tesla for ways of moving energy about. As you all know, he managed to patent some groundbreaking stuff. He was trying to harness the power within the sub-atomic realm, which I think is where the action is.

Care to provide links or materials about Tesla's attempts to harness the power at subatomic level?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Join the fun:

If you can have E-fields in space, then objects in space will tend to act as anodes or cathodes. And before you know it, you are talking about a galactic circuit linking all of the components together. Depending on how invested you are in the existing theories, these findings are either extremely exciting or incredibly threatening.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 25-1-2012 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

So it's safe to assume, you've seen the null point of Earth's magnetic field during recombination.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Care to provide links or materials about Tesla's attempts to harness the power at subatomic level?

I'm talking about the energy that holds particles together and some theories about harnessing this energy.

Everything happens on various levels from sub-atomic to galactic - big and small, all affecting us...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I'm talking about the energy that holds particles together and some theories about harnessing this energy.

Please be specific. What particle? How does energy "hold" particles together?

Everything happens on various levels from sub-atomic to galactic - big and small, all affecting us...

Yes, there are many levels.... You were saying???

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist
So it's safe to assume, you've seen the null point of Earth's magnetic field during recombination.
You know what they say about ASSuME, right?

If you don't make too many assumptions, this video should answer all your questions about recombination null points:

new topics

top topics

<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join