It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin"

page: 165
<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by squandered

Mary is the one making the claim and while I'm not calling her a liar, she has a demonstrated record of believing things from unreliable sources which may not be true. I do believe her claim that somebody said something in a video she watched, but the videos she has promoted here do not seem to have much truth in them about other matters so even if something was said, we have more than ample reason to doubt the credibility of the source.

So do some independent research:
A search on Google patents of "Russell P. Blake" returned 3 patents, 2 of which can be attributed to the Blake who endorsed Rodin and later said it's "fanciful nonsense". These 2 patents relate to his work at Microsoft and have nothing to do with Rodin coils.

A search for Marko Rodin returned no results.

You can run searches yourself at: www.google.com...

I also searched for "rodin coil" and got some results but none of them appear to have anything to do with Marko Rodin's Rodin Coil.
edit on 23-1-2012 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Thanks for the google page
I went for "vortex coil"

The first two results are titled
1. Magnetic field producing apparatus and manufacturing method
2. Process and installation for producing usable energy from parallel flows

By all accounts there does seem to be a store of energy beyond the usual. There is a new form of energy working in line with the number sequences. The field seems to grow exponentially, thus offering free energy.

My take is that this is related to Tesla's work. Rodins claims are great, lol. I enjoy his enthusiasm but my intuition tells me that there is something more to this.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by squandered

Thanks for the google page
I went for "vortex coil"

The first two results are titled
1. Magnetic field producing apparatus and manufacturing method
2. Process and installation for producing usable energy from parallel flows

By all accounts there does seem to be a store of energy beyond the usual. There is a new form of energy working in line with the number sequences. The field seems to grow exponentially, thus offering free energy.

My take is that this is related to Tesla's work.
I don't know of any way to say this politely so I'll just be frank. You really have no idea what these patents are about, do you?

#1 is patent number 5642049 www.google.com...

It says in the first sentence:

The present invention relates to a magnetic producing apparatus for producing a gradient field required in, for instance, a nuclear magnetic resonance tomographic imaging apparatus and the like.
You have heard of MRI used in the medical profession? They've been around a long time now and it's not based on any "new form of energy". Rodin's coil looks absolutely nothing like any of those drawings, and he's made no claims I'm aware of that his coils should be used in MRI machines.

#2 is patent number 5478197 www.google.com...

It has absolutely nothing to do with anything in this thread, nothing to do with a Rodin coil or any other kind of coil and absolutely nothing to do with Tesla. It's about a wind power device.

If you're just going to make up BS without thinking, you may as well claim to be the former ambassador of the planet Umo or something like that, but don't use that specific title because Swerdlow thought of it first.

I mean seriously, you couldn't even be bothered to read the first sentence of these patents to learn that they have nothing to do with this thread? Or worse yet, you did read the first sentence and you have no idea of the meaning of what you read? Which is it?
edit on 23-1-2012 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Sorry for the interruption.

Let me quote: "In this video, Rodin talks about someone by the name of Brad who was working on a project having to do with how to make a changing aspect ratio. "

Now thats a gem:-)
Truly:-)
Someone named Brad:-)

Yeah, I also talked to someone named Brad:-)

Peace out.

Most entertaining thread.
edit on 23-1-2012 by BBalazs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
We already established that Bearden's credibility was flushed down the toilet here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Absolute cr@p - to use one of BS's terms.

That may be an oversimplified synopsis . . .

Do you include a caveat to ease your conscience?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by BBalazs
Most entertaining thread.

Perhaps you wouldn't be so entertained if you understood the point of my post:

Originally posted by Mary Rose
He said his purpose is to teach.

Peace out to you, too.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

These 2 patents relate to his work at Microsoft and have nothing to do with Rodin coils.

I don't know anything about these 2 patents, but I want to point out that there is more to Rodin's math than the Rodin coil. It applies to computers and energy medicine, as well.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

That's correct. It's summarized in your favorite picture:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f9ab1585ce06.png[/atsimg]
End all disease, which clearly has health implications.
Produce unlimited food, travel anywhere in the universe. Does that include the planet Umo?

Actually it seems to do nearly everything, according to Rodin. Is there anything it doesn't do? Wash windows?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Enjoy yourself. Get on the ridicule train and take a ride!

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

It's summarized in your favorite picture:

Wrong.

It's your favorite picture.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

What I'm asking is if there are patents at large that are related to this body of work. I know that there is something to dispute and / or steal, as you guys are making an accusation on that basis.

You got it wrong, however I can't blame you for not having read this insanely long thread. The whole narrative was about Rodin's "endorsers" and how he allegedly fell out with one of them over an alleged patent regarding an alleged invention.

Rodin didn't invent anything, as you may notice while reading his papers. All he did that a plastic toy wrapped in copper wire creates "implosion of time space". Saying that sort of thing does not a patent make.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

We already established that Bearden's credibility was flushed down the toilet here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Absolute cr@p - to use one of BS's terms.

Well now, Arb is 100% correct in application of my favorite term. How can you trust a person who made very clear promises to deliver and has repeatedly failed? And the incredible vanishing apparatus thing (which he shares with Searl) is just the cherry on this cake, erm, cow pie.

I swear I invented a time machine. I won't reveal its secret because one day I hope to secure a patent for it. But I can't show you my $25 prototype either, because when activated, it traveled back in time and is probably somewhere in ancient Greece now. What? No, I can't build another one either, because I need $25,000,000 to do it again. And nobody is willing to give me that money because what I'm doing is based on lost ancient knowledge and wisdom of the ancients -- and you know how all of this is suppressed! I have to carry a pistol (with a permit, of course) when I go to Dunkin Donuts for a donut and a cup of coffee. When I get my donut, I wrap it in a sudoku sheet, and eat the resulting sandwich. Implosion of time-space in my stomach improves digestion and allows me to open a sacred portal to planet Umo, although people around just think I have flatulence.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

It's summarized in your favorite picture:

Wrong.

It's your favorite picture.

Mary, pray tell, what do you think about this picture?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

I personally was under the assumption the dog eat the time machine, but I may be wrong.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I think it gives Arb copious amounts of pleasure.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I think it gives Arb copious amounts of pleasure.

Thanks for your input. Now, do you think there is 0.000000000001% of credibility in what is claimed there?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I think that if you were to understand what you dismiss because you are in denial about suppressed technology, and, how you have tunnel vision because of your assumptions about the superiority of your knowledge gleaned from your mainstream truth-sandwich education, then you would be able to open up your mind, and appreciate the fact that ridicule/poking fun at Rodin and his endorsers, (and me), is inappropriate.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I think that if you were to understand what you dismiss because you are in denial about suppressed technology, and, how you have tunnel vision because of your assumptions about the superiority of your knowledge gleaned from your mainstream truth-sandwich education, then you would be able to open up your mind, and appreciate the fact that ridicule/poking fun at Rodin and his endorsers, (and me), is inappropriate.

What you call "mainstream science" does not really operate on assumption, but relies on experiment to build and validate its cache of knowledge. Tunnel vision or not, it seems that it is you who's making pretty wild assumptions about Rodin's claims. You are shown a poster with some exceptionally wild claims and promises, and there is not a squeak of evidence to support these. And you don't question why this is so, because the only thing you have to your name, intellectually (or rather anti-intellectually), is DOGMA.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I don't know of any way to say this politely so I'll just be frank. You really have no idea what these patents are about, do you?

Correct. I only read the title.

I would have to revisit this topic properly before I could go into any detail about the characters and their personalities. On the brighter side, should you have an opinion about something that is more palatable and easy to understand I'm never going to put you to task to defend the method of delivery.

So what we are saying is that there is a resonance of a sort that can be rumbled into itself through a vortex via electricity which breaches existing physical norms, as a result of exponentially increasing magnetism? There is nothing to patent. What about Tesla's work?

Rodin only glimpses the topic. He remains committed, yet he can't explain anything. This itself is not an affront on science. You ask questions and gather details. Perhaps he is more interested in the elegance of the number sequences.

I would like to know the mind of a mathematician with real intuition who has a background in magic numbers as the binary / number sequence properties are a thing of beauty for a reason.

The implications to me are more in the nature of the 'language of god' or the shape of organization, life and energy fields.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

So what we are saying is that there is a resonance of a sort that can be rumbled into itself through a vortex via electricity

This already does not make a slightest degree of sense...

which breaches existing physical norms, as a result of exponentially increasing magnetism?

...and that does not either.

Perhaps he is more interested in the elegance of the number sequences.

Oh please, did you read any of his papers, did you see his posters?

new topics

top topics

<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join