It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin"

page: 156
<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by playswithmachines
But there has to be PROOF.

Yes. And there is fraud, to be sure.

I heard Sterling Allan of pureenergysystems.com share during an interview of him that he knew of a case in which a UL (Underwriters Laboratories)-type organization had been fooled by a fraudster.

His own MEG is still not on the market

Have you investigated his experience with the patent office?

Have you investigated his experience with harrassment?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

These results have led me to further my research, which has led to even more results.

You are one of the movers and shakers of this world that I've posted about.

Keep it up!!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Yes, i daresay that's true.
In the US, patent laws are different to Europe, in England for example, you would have to supply a working model, or 'proof of concept' device, like Searl is doing.
Sometimes plans are not enough, you have to explain in detail how it works, how you built it, what is the underlying theory etc.
If you walk up to them with a 1200 page book full of magic numbers, they will ask you to close the door on the way out

Bearden also has a problem with copyright, many others, like J.L.Naudin, have tried to copy his work, merely to prove the concept, not to steal his idea & make millions.
He has managed to keep the composition of the core material secret, & that means no-one can replicate it (which is a good thing) but no-one can verify it either (which is a bad thing).
I recognise this dilemma, i've been there
The best way to get this tech out to the public, then, is to open source it like many inventors have done.
I've covered most of this in my very first thread on ATS.
I will need more time to study Rodin's work, but from what i read from other members, it's really another numbers game. I'm not saying there's no such thing as 'sacred geometry'

edit on 1-1-2012 by playswithmachines because: clarity

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

You're too kind
have a star

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I advise everyone wanting to explore the whole numbers/universe etc to read this mega-thread by BlackPoison94
And the other 2 threads, have fun!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I advise everyone wanting to explore the whole numbers/universe etc to read this mega-thread by BlackPoison94

OMG!! Is it a civil discussion?

And the other 2 threads, have fun!

Huh? What other 2 threads?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

. . . but from what i read from other members, it's really another numbers game.

You're saying there's nothing to his coil? I disagree. I've seen too much documentation that there is something special about the way his coil is (or should be, if properly understood) wound.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Bearden also has a problem with copyright, many others, like J.L.Naudin, have tried to copy his work, merely to prove the concept, not to steal his idea & make millions.
He has managed to keep the composition of the core material secret, & that means no-one can replicate it (which is a good thing) but no-one can verify it either (which is a bad thing).
I recognise this dilemma, i've been there

What I meant when I asked you whether or not you had investigated Bearden's experience with his patent was: his experience with the U.S. Dept of Energy seizing control and hiding a developed process for easily and cheaply making permanent magnets. On Bearden's website, under "Selected Correspondence," there is a link entitled "The MEG, amazing Doyle Noyes reminiscences and other astounding revelations" dated February 6, 2009:

. . . a bit of details on the astounding seizure and hiding by our Department of Energy of a developed process for easily and cheaply making permanent magnets with asymmetric (anisotropic) strength magnetic fields laterally. Given such permanent magnets, just about anyone can easily assemble a self-powering permanent magnet motor or motor-generator, powering a load, in 15 minutes for peanuts. Our own DoE has apparently suppressed this manufacturing process deliberately, while keeping its implications hidden from the President, the Congress, the Scientific Community, and the American Public since at least 2001. The process has a U.S. patent in 1990, completely before DoE involvement and taking over control of the patent.

If this process can be wrested from DoE's ruthless suppression, then once the magnets are in production and become available, a virtual "explosion" of cheap clean "energy from the vacuum" systems will be produced everywhere, by all nations and peoples, in all our universities, etc. It means that all dependence on gas and oil etc. will then rapidly diminish, and tremendously expensive and very dirty conventional electrical power plants will disappear to be replaced by self-powering permanent magnet motor generators. Given the asymmetric (anisotropic) field permanent magnets in mass production, this explosion of solving the world's energy crisis can be done in a single year! . . .

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Sorry, i meant This one and also this one.
There have been several threads like this in the science forum, they are all worth reading.
I know, i'm all over these threads, but that's because it interests me, and i can also add a few bits here & there based on my work.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

. . . but from what i read from other members, it's really another numbers game.

You're saying there's nothing to his coil? I disagree. I've seen too much documentation that there is something special about the way his coil is (or should be, if properly understood) wound.

I never said there was nothing to his coil, but i will need to do some peer-review studies (since i don't have time to make rodin coils etc) and i will see what others think.
Also, there may be something to 'sacred geometry' after all. We will have to ask the Masons

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

That's awful, thanks for pointing it out. Of course he's going to get all kinds of hassle, IMO.
But i can order magnets online, magnetised any way you want, including radial patterns that Searl uses.
There's something like that in this here CD drive on my laptop.....
That's one thing i can't understand, i have in my possession some gold plated N58 Neodynes, cut to my specs, and magnetised the way i specified.
I think they cost 4.95 each, if i recall....cheaper if you order 1,000 pieces.
So why waste years trying to make them??
All my experiments use (and are designed to use) current off-the-shelf technology.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Of course, you have to keep up with current technology.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Sorry, i meant This one and also this one.

OMG!! The titles are so similar. At first I thought you gave me the same thread twice.

Holy cow. So much information!

Okay I have 4 threads bookmarked - yours, and 3 "The Weird and Wacky World of Physics . . . " threads by BlackPoison94.

Are the discussions on these threads civil or is there a bunch of ridicule crap like on this thread?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

. . . i will need to do some peer-review studies (since i don't have time to make rodin coils etc) and i will see what others think.

What are you thinking here? Where are you going to get information you can trust?

Also, there may be something to 'sacred geometry' after all. We will have to ask the Masons

The Masons are a fascinating subject.

From what I can gather there are two groups of Masons: the ones who have good intent and the ones who don't. It seems that both groups have knowledge passed down from the ancient Mystery Schools - knowledge that is suppressed today.

However, I am offended by the secrecy and the expression "the profane." What about the ridiculous oath that is taken - something about your tongue will be cut off or some such nonsense if you tell secrets - what is that???

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

So why waste years trying to make them??

I suspect there is some reason that you don't know about!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by playswithmachines

Stop. Too much info. I'm getting a stomach ache.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I designed this coil about 30 years ago....

Still haven't had the time to make it yet!!

edit on 1-1-2012 by playswithmachines because: link fixed

edit on 1-1-2012 by playswithmachines because: Fixed

edit on 1-1-2012 by playswithmachines because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Sorry, it's a bit big

That's better
Thanks to the new, fast uploader service from ATS

edit on 1-1-2012 by playswithmachines because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Still haven't had the time to make it yet!!

By any chance does your mind go a mile a minute with free association and ideas for this and that driven by creativity and analyzing everything under the sun?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Thanks to the new, fast uploader service from ATS

I love that new system. It's so easy. I think I've figured out correctly that to avoid a scroll bar, the image needs to be a maximum of 575 px wide.

top topics

<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join