It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin"

page: 153
<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

Ridicule: A camouflage for

1. Fear

Fear of what?

1. All that time learning stuff that's not valid was wasted.
  2. All that money spent learning stuff that's not valid was wasted.
  3. An occupation may not be in the best interests of humanity.
  4. Embarrassment for having been fooled.

Stop projecting your own fears onto others. We know you fear learning legit science.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

"Legit": Scientific dogma imposed on the world by vested interests. Enforced by coercion. Resisted by the movers and shakers of this world.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

I agree, Searl playing with a lathe is no proof of anything

Still no operational 3-ring SEG.
Sorry folks, it's a dud.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by playswithmachines

You don't know what you're talking about.

No one is "playing" with anything.

Obviously, you have not investigated the history.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Mainstream science: A truth sandwich (two lies with a truth in the middle, or two truths with a lie in the middle) interspersed with the lie of omission.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

reply to post by playswithmachines

You don't know what you're talking about.
No one is "playing" with anything.
Obviously, you have not investigated the history.

Do you mean he somehow missed the fact that Searl did produce a working device?
I don't think so.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

On the contrary, i have been following Searl for 10 years or more, i have read his books, everything.
I have even communicated with him & shared ideas.
While his concept is intruiging, there is absolutely NO evidence that his SEG works.
I happen to be a proponent of zero point energy, & have run successful experiments in that field.
But the yootoob video's don't prove a thing.
Like i said, a successful 3-ring SEG demo has yet to happen, believe me, i have dug VERY DEEP into this subject.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Pictures or it didn't happen

edit on 26-12-2011 by playswithmachines because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
You want his email? it's; [email protected], if i remember correctly.
edit on 26-12-2011 by playswithmachines because: Clarity

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Let's get back to Rodin, i've seen his video's, and there are times when he makes a point where you can't help but ask questions, yes there is a problem with 'classical' physics as i have stated over & over.
But you can't just jump on the alternative science bandwagon & shout 'oh sacred geometry, save us'
It doesn't work that way.
Only by rational thinking & thouroughly dissecting Rodin's principles can we hope to clarify.
IMO Rodin has a screw loose

ETA; I may be wrong, but i don't think so.....
edit on 26-12-2011 by playswithmachines because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I will give you an example; Searl states that the parts for the SEG have to be made with micron precision, and that's true, but you would never get under 10 microns with these machines.
At the moment, it;s possible to machine parts to within 300nM, but not with this set-up
Nylon (pa6,6) has an expansion coefficient 10 times that of steel.
So in order to specify dimensions for a part, you have to specify the temperature (usually 20 deg.)
Anything else?
edit on 26-12-2011 by playswithmachines because: Clarity

edit on 26-12-2011 by playswithmachines because: Typo

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by playswithmachines
I will give you an example; Searl states that the parts for the SEG have to be made with micron precision, and that's true, but you would never get under 10 microns with these machines.
At the moment, it;s possible to machine parts to within 300nM, but not with this set-up
Nylon (pa6,6) has an expansion coefficient 10 times that of steel.
So in order to specify dimensions for a part, you have to specify the temperature (usually 20 deg.)
Anything else?

You know, you are making interesting points. We had a machinist who manufactured tools for us, basically it was sort of a ruler with grooves cut into it at roughly 1mm intervals, with better than 2um precision. It did not involve any computer control, but an experienced worker and a very old tool fitted with a microscope. The thermal expansion? Well yeah, I wonder if Searl even knows that it exists.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

You think following the evidence is a form of coercion. That's why you believe anything that has no real evidence and laugh at the idea of confirming your beliefs with experiment.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

"Legit": Scientific dogma imposed on the world by vested interests. Enforced by coercion.

From pesn.com "Eric Dollard's Talk on Longitudinal Wave Energy" by Hank Mills:

Eric Dollard is an expert on Tesla's technology that utilized longitudinal waves to transmit energy and information. He dedicated long periods of his life to understanding and replicating Tesla's work. In return for all his hard work, various groups in California destroyed his lab and equipment. . . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just did a google search for "open-source R&D for the Rodin Coil."

It brought up a blog of a person I've already posted on: Alex Petty.

Looking at his website again I read that actually Petty had worked on his own mathematics previous to working on Rodin's:

From "Energy Research - The online journal of Alexander S. Petty":

I have found another individual who, independently from my own efforts and discoveries, has also noticed some of the same hidden patterns in enumeration that I have. His name is Marko Rodin. While the interpretations of our discoveries (my Foundational Mathematics and his Vortex Mathematics) differ somewhat, he and I have recognized in one another that we are kindred spirits, brothers in this research and in the pursuit of higher truth.

Regarding Rodin's contention that pi is a whole number, I sent Petty an inquiry:

. . . In the 29 page print-out I have of "RodinAerodynamics.org featuring the Rodin Coil," on page 3 he says, "The repeating number pattern that solves pi and demonstrates it to be a whole number." In my research I found also that Dale Pond says that John Keely collaborated with a mathematician by the name of John A. Parker to also say that pi should not be reduced to a decimal equivalent.

Do you agree with Rodin that pi is a whole number?

The reply:

I do not agree with this idea about Pi.
Pi is in fact the ratio of a sphere to cube.
The whole apparent particulate universe is made up of spheres (fields) and matter (cubic material lattices and myriad variations thereof). The asymmetry between these geometries is the foundation upon which the dynamics we rely on in cosmos is built. The "unknowability" of Pi is at the heart of what we call entropy and it is the root cause of uncertainty in the human experience. It can not be "tared" or "calibrated" away by any number system. It's chaos is a divinely perfect expression of the infinite intelligence underlying the Conscious Field.

Interesting!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
An absolute goldmine of information:

Uploaded by M104AMG on Oct 26, 2009

Part 1 of 6: Eric Dollard Tesla Longitudinal Wave Energy SBARC Ham Radio with Chris Carson

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

An absolute goldmine of information:

Here is an upload that eliminates the 6 parts - a 53:08 minute video: Link.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

From pesn.com "Eric Dollard's Talk on Longitudinal Wave Energy" by Hank Mills:

Mills' useful commentary:

* First attempt to overcome distance by electrical means started in the 18th century.

* Tesla was more interested in wireless power than wireless information.

* Tesla had far different results than Hertz or Marconi.

* Amateur radio was given the worthless frequencies above 1500 kilocycles.

* In all likelihood Tesla's technology is lost forever.

* Pure electrostatic communication can work. Pure magnetic does not work.

* Tesla found that by taking two resonant coils he could produce electrical power at the other end.

* Tesla discovered he could transmit longitudinal waves in the Earth at speeds faster than the speed of light.

* Tesla could send energy through the air in a beam.

* We ended up with a system that is limited to sending signals at lower than the speed of light.

* The longitudinal system is one in which the electrostatic and magnetic lines of force are directed in the same direction.

* The Hertzian system produces transverse waves in which the electrostatic and magnetic lines of force are at right angles. This produces huge losses.

* Tesla used impulses instead of sine waves.

* He presents a model of the Tesla transmission system.

* The antenna does not radiate conventional waves.

* The antenna is pumping displacement current into the Earth.

* The light bulb is a Tesla beam tube that transmits direct current into space.

* He was able to use a more powerful system to transmit from San Francisco to Los Angeles.

* The longitudinal wave is the wave of Tesla.

* The Hertz or transverse wave is what we use today.

* Eric demonstrates an artificial transmission line.

* The line consists of a long series of capacitors and coils.

* The transmission line is 1500 meters long electrically.

* Using one wire is the key to Tesla.

* Tesla developed true mono-polar electricity.

* In transverse mode the propagation of the transmission line is slower than the speed of light.

* In longitudinal mode the propagation of the transmission line is faster than the speed of light.

* Tesla was capable of transmitting electrical power over long distances.

* Chris Carson demonstrates transverse and longitudinal waves.

* Cells (biological) use longitudinal waves to communicate.

* The concept of Aether was banned during the time of Einstein.

* He describes a ball bearing motor.

* There is a discussion of transformer theory.

* Chris claims no flux lines cut the wires of a secondary coil in a transformer.

* He demonstrates a dielectric induction machine.

* He demonstrates an electrostatic motor.

* Eric Dollard states the sun does not transmit any transverse electromagnetic energy.

* When the longitudinal waves hit surfaces it converts the longitudinal waves to transverse waves.

* The space shuttle uses diffraction gratings on the windows to convert the longitudinal waves into transverse waves.

* Tesla claimed over and over again that he was not transmitting electromagnetic waves.

* Electrons have nothing to do with electricity.

* Electrons are the rate at which electricity is destroyed.

* A "Question and Answer" session takes place.

* Eric Dollard describes how his lab was destroyed.

* He mentions a group called Commonweal was behind the destruction of his lab.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

That's the funny thing, Searl does have an awful lot of knoweledge, but he is also crazy as a chocolate teapot.
I advised him to invest in Japanese CNC's because of their stability, accuracy, speed & ease of use.
If you read his 'squares' theory, you can see he's playing the 'numbers' game the same way as Rodin.

His SEG demo video is not convincing, those coils on the outside are obviously getting more than the 1.5 volts, so the whole thing is a glorified induction motor.
Unless we can see one running with all 3 rings, with the associated high voltage output and/or gravitational effects, then it's not verified.
Curiously, Podkletnov did something similar (with rotating magnets) and may have had the same antigravity results. This has been largely dismissed as a scam, but having read Podkletnov's material, it is clear that he knows what he's talking about.
I would believe Podkletnov sooner than Searl, simply because there is far more evidence that it works, and it should be repeatable anywhere in the world.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Thanks for adding this, i will watch it when i can.
Tesla knew a lot of things they don't teach at universities, i'll give you that

Also gave you a star

ETA; I think Petty nailed it

edit on 27-12-2011 by playswithmachines because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Pictures or it didn't happen
"photos are very hard to come by":
searleffect.com...

A good number of models in various sizes were built and flown. Of course, this work attracted a lot of visitors. John would have anyone who wanted to view his craft, the generator or view the craft in flight to sign in and put a little comment about what they thought. There were many famous people and there were hundreds of namesthey were not retrieved. They're all lost-burned in the fire....
While under persecution, John had to leave his largest model unattended for a lengthy period. ...It had tons of copper - about five tons of copper . But it was sold just for the copper. It was pitiful because it was the only thing he had left to show his work - everything else was destroyed. Even photos are very hard to come by. They come in little trickles, from different people who have worked on it. There's not much publicity and most of it has been destroyed.

-names of witnesses...gone
-demo unit with five tons of copper...gone
-publicity....gone??

Just get a real powerful telescope and then you can take pictures of his unit that flew into outer space

I would believe Podkletnov sooner than Searl, simply because there is far more evidence that it works, and it should be repeatable anywhere in the world.
Podkletnov doesn't have as bad a reputation as Searle for credibility.

However even according to Podkletnov, the effect he observed was very small, such that even if he observed it, it's hard to rule out experimental error as the cause of what he observed. A 2% reduction in gravity isn't exactly "anti-gravity".
edit on 27-12-2011 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

top topics

<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join