It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin"

page: 143
<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
It is entirely possible that the methods and tools for an accurate scientific measurements of this " field " are not in existence as of today .

Sheldon can defend his stand as an on going research . No conclusion yet .

The questions that this " Field " theory asks , do deserve some scientific answers .

Lipton's explanation of cell behaviour does sound awfully scientific .

His conclusions based on his own research states that there exists a " Field " of some sort outside of " Self " .

Physics is busy looking for a particle and / or a wave and yet to acknowledge the very existence of this " Field " .

Rodin's numbers seems like an attempt at understanding how this field may give rise to matter itself .

Precondition of Rodin's vision ?

Of course one has to entertain the idea that there may be a field outside of self to begin with .

If this field is proven to exist , the frontiers of science would totally change .

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

Originally posted by 23432
Information from the field is the main common point .

I think information from the field - or consciousness -is the same thing as the energy of a free energy device. It's powerful. Instead of focusing on the material world, focusing on the invisible energy that permeates the universe - consciousness - will bring about a paradigm shift in society. It's badly needed.

Change is needed badly , you are correct on that .

Masses are already waking up all around the world and sure as day follow night , following all the political changes , there will come the cultural , economical and social changes .

Paradigm shift is likely to occur within a decade imho .

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

If this field is proven to exist , the frontiers of science would totally change .

On another thread I posted about the scientific research of William A. Tiller, PhD in "Psychoenergetic Science" - the expansion of traditional science to include human consciousness and human intention as capable of significantly affecting both the properties of materials (non-livig and living) and what we call physical reality: Link.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

I hear Tiller saying that the space inside the atom is where the action is.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

On another thread I posted about the scientific research of William A. Tiller, PhD in "Psychoenergetic Science" - the expansion of traditional science to include human consciousness and human intention as capable of significantly affecting both the properties of materials (non-livig and living) and what we call physical reality: Link.
So does he include a link to his scientific peer-reviewed paper on this scientific discovery?

I don't see one, but what do I see instead?

Learn more about this remarkable research with the Introduction To Intention Host Device Research DVD!
Somehow I thought that might be the case. If you remember the warning signs of pseudoscience, one of them is that claims of so-called "research" aren't published in peer-reviewed scientific papers.

And don't give me the excuse they can't get it published in the mainstream, here's a paper presenting experimental evidence of the power of the human mind, though it doesn't claim to know the the source of the effect:

Feeling the Future.... Daryl Bem (pdf)
That's the copy of the paper released by the author, but according to the NY Times it passed peer review and was accepted for publication in a respected journal.

There are replication experiments underway and we should hear more about the results of those in 2012. The author even advocates that replication is necessary to validate the correlation he published, so at least this is a scientific request for replication and he made replication kits widely available to other researchers.

Think in a new paradigm. This would be the world of tomorrow I'm talking about.

This would be after humanity raises its consciousness enough that it no longer caves in to suppression of new energy.

If and when this happens, the new paradigm will not only be free energy - meaning only the devices cost money - but we would have energy healing rather than the abomination we have now called healthcare.

This world that I'm describing is a better world. That's what I'm talking about. Wishful thinking? Not in the sense that it won't ever happen. It'll probably happen. Maybe not in my lifetime. But, I'm working on it!! (Doing my small part.)
It seems to me that you're doing your part to spread things reported by people who are mostly either delusional or hoaxers and this is more of a disservice to society than a service. It steers people away from real solutions.

What are the real solutions? We may actually see one in our lifetime. The sun actually radiates more energy than we currently need, but we don't have an efficient way to capture it. Photovoltaic, or solar cell technology is too expensive and too inefficient at the moment, but there is some interesting research taking place that promises to greatly increase efficiency and greatly lower cost of electricity from the sun. Some researchers even claim to have demonstrated such technology in the lab. You can't buy it quite yet but this article is only 2 months old:

Cheaper Yet Efficient Thin Film Solar Cells Created
And research is ongoing by several scientific teams so we have reason to expect some of this research may yield even better results. Will efficiency ever get over unity? I doubt it, but does it really need to?

Can we get enough energy from the sun?

the earth absorbs more energy in one hour than the world uses in one year according to physicist Steven Chu, Director of Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

We've got lots of deserts and this technology isn't particularly cheap or efficient:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/87289c0ba508.jpg[/atsimg]
So my vision of the future is, instead of small sections of desert covered by relatively expensive and inefficient solar power collection, we will see larger expanses of desert covered by relatively inexpensive and much more efficient solar power collectors.

I happen to live in a sunny place so a rooftop version of the new tech may meet most of my energy needs, but people who live in Seattle for example have a lot of clouds so they would need a lot of energy transmitted from a sunny desert. We also need advances in storage technology, but pumping water up to a mountain reservoir when there is a surplus of power and then extracting the power through turbines is actually more efficient than I would have thought.

Invest in something real like one of these emerging solar technologies, and you might just be doing your part of a service for society

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
I don't see one, but what do I see instead?

Read his book. I have it and have read it. It's very scientific.

I would also suggest changing your attitude.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

MicroSurgery and Aeronautics are where my work to be found .

My recent posts have made me remember your inventions. You said they're not like a Rodin coil, but I'm wondering whether they were inspired in any way by alternative physics? Are you self-educated in any way?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by svetlana84
Just an addition when 9 is the spirit. I see a paralles in 9 is 0 as in
"And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely."

It may be that texts that are considered religious can alternatively be read and interpreted as containing cryptic messages about how the universe works.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Otis Carr:

This contemplated pilot test of mine is no cause
for alarm. There will be no chain reactions and none will
be hurt except possibly me and other live creatures in the
immediate vicinity. The test will be conducted in the dark
of night lest anyone be misled into thinking that my device
is some puny direct contact solar engine!

The simple yet accurate timing device will be
the flame of one small candle and its yellow-orange and
blue hue will be the only light. When the half-way distance
between the earth and the sun has materialized,
nature in a great compensating act, will transform the
organic flame of the candle into the blue-white sapphire like
brilliance of the electro-magnetic atom!

The Mystical Immutable law of the triangle will
manifest as elements in the immediate vicinity come under
the spell of transmutation!

The human eye is capable of recording vibrations
within one billionth of a second and, therefore, I expect
to witness the transformation of the candle's flame!
After that the Cosmic has all answers.
I would be the father of all liars if I say the
final hour will not bring terror and apprehension.

Great stuff, isn't it? I love how he can transmutate elements by using spells. Scoot over, Harry Potter, there is a new mage in the house.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Link to your source.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Here we go again. The next round of ridicule on the Rodin thread.

When government agents shut down a project one can be assured that there will be plenty of crap on the internet for people to quote about the people involved in that project.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
Otis Carr:

From the whistleblower website Project Camelot: "Interview: "Long John" Nebel (WOR Radio, NY) with Otis Carr and Norman Colton (29 October, 1957)"

. . . LJ: In what way is your invention different from the unidentified flying objects which you have seen?

OTC: We do not know, naturally not having been able to examine the objects we saw due to the great velocity, we can't say with certainty that they are similar to ours, but the principle we feel is the same. Our design utilizes gravity, electromagnetism, and electromotive force and a relative field to get its functional operation.

LJ: I haven't understood a single word of your last sentence. Without getting at all technical could you sort of make it a little bit easier?

OTC: We use this statement that we use an electrified sender. It's a central power core. Now this is what we call an 'accumulator.' In a vernacular sense, it is a factory. It is a storage cell, an accumulation of storage cells which provide an electromotive force in the same manner that any known battery produces an electromotive force.

Wayne Aho (left), and Otis T. Carr (second from left).
The two men on the right are unknown.

LJ: Is that what you are holding in your hand there?

OTC: That's right.

LJ: Can you describe it?

OTC: This is a dimensional object. It was designed with the dimensions of space itself. We say it is truly the geometric form of space, because it is completely round and completely square. Now in this surface they are all round but when we show it this way the surfaces are square. It has been proven in scientific laboratories that the very smallest unit of mass matter ever photographed in the electron microscope are square in shape. This has only been found out in the last couple of months. We have known it for years and have applied this principle into an electrified system, which is the power core of our space vehicle. Now what makes this different and unique and novel from a battery is the fact that this is a piece of moving machinery that rotates. Our average storage battery is an inanimate object set in an inertial spot and then the electromotive force is conducted by wires from this battery to animate some object.

LJ: Let me interrupt a moment, I'll try to describe it further. Well, it looks like two ice cream cones put together at the wide ends, but the angle is a lot wider than that of the ice cream cones. There are a series of ridges that look like gears would fit in. Is that correct?

OTC: No, those are in a sense 'turbines principles'. They are 'reactive channels'. And where there is atmosphere a flow of air there aids rotation.

LJ: Well then, is this one of the components of the drive, this is the battery?

OTC: This is the central power core.

LJ: This generates electricity?

OTC: This is right. This is a storage cell for electrical energy. In operation it generates electricity at the same time it puts out electromotive force. This is the central power system for our space craft.

LJ: I can tell this, that it opened up and it appears to be hollowed out on the inside, much, I would say....well it's circular, the inside, when the two parts are put one on top of the other and they fit into place, the cavity inside is circular.

OTC: It is a sphere, yes. And each unit is a hemisphere. We call the center of this, this large dimension the equator and of course it contracts and expands to a point on each side. It's the union of two conical sections, that is what it is. Two right angle sections, and we say it is the dimensions of space and we have shown how this comes about. . . .

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Here we go again. The next round of ridicule on the Rodin thread.

When government agents shut down a project one can be assured that there will be plenty of crap on the internet for people to quote about the people involved in that project.

You got it right, Mary, this is utter crap! And Otis Carr is the author of that crap. That's one raving lunatic:

projectcamelot.org...

...It has been proven in scientific laboratories that the very smallest unit of mass matter ever photographed in the electron microscope are square in shape...

...Escaping from the immediate gravity pull of the earth plus the heavy atmosphere of the earth enables us, just as our satellites are doing now, to join a universal free energy system. They have a velocity now of 18,000 miles per hour, more or less, without any expenditure of energy whatsoever. Now any energy attached to this would immediately throw them into a higher velocity orbit which would expand them further into space...This is extremely easy to do. We feel that our craft will gradually escape and possibly escape the atmosphere of the earth and then we can handle velocities almost unimaginable in reaching other gravity systems and the moon should not be more than five hours away...

...Molecular flow is perpetual and has been proven in the laboratory. It has been proven that electricity itself is immortal...

...There is a continuous falling in space which in itself can bring velocity and can bring you to another system. We mentioned conjecturally that in other systems, there could be different velocities. We're not applying them to our craft. We don't identify them wit our craft. Relatively, we could not go faster than the speed of light unless we were in a system that permitted it. In our solar system, which we have mentioned now three times, it is designed on known principles. We conjectured about other systems. If we go beyond the speed of light in other systems the conditions within that system would make it possible for us to have power...

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Link to your source.

here

What a choice bunch of crap!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Where?

I did a search for the word "contemplated" and it's not there on that page.

Link to the page you quoted.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Link is right on the page for which I posted the URL, it's a PDF formatted file.

The reason a demonstration cannot be made is the
startling fact that my enginel simple as it is, enters the
field of atomic energy and the pilot test will indeed be
dangerous! When this test is made by me, alone and unaided
as it appears it will be, the immediate area of the test
may become devastatingly uninhabitable. I could not mortally
survive it!

EDIT TO ADD:

just couldn't resist quoting some more of that gibberish, it's
hilarious:

Electrical energy encompasses all space and to
return to the earth, the moon is the storage space for the
atom of electrical flame Just as the earth is for the atom
of organic flame . There could be no planet without its
moon (or moons) or an electrical satellite field .. Undoubtedly
comets are planets that have lost their moons

edit on 13-12-2011 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
Link is right on the page for which I posted the URL, it's a PDF formatted file.

I see; it's an 83 page document by Carr entitled "Dimensions of Mystery - A Message for the Twentieth Century."

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by beebs
Yes, all of what you have mentioned is very obvious, I just think there is a bit more to his coil because of its construction.

The only reason I cling to that belief, is because of Tesla, Keely, Leedskalnin, Wolff, Mesmer, etc.

Originally posted by svetlana84
Especially with the rodin knowledge it should be interesting to look back again into two subjects or work of two people which i ve been into, but left because it literally did my head in, since i knew there is something big, but important pieces of puzzle have been missing: viktor schauberger and ed leedskalnin (corral castle).

I’m reading the 51 page .pdf file “Magnetic Current” by Ed Leedskalnin.

Here are screenshots of the second page:

Is his description so far in agreement with mainstream physics, or, is this alternative physics?

edit on 12/14/11 by Mary Rose because: Correct page number

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Is his description so far in agreement with mainstream physics, or, is this alternative physics?

Alternative, and it is wrong. The north and south pole are not individual magnets. A magnet always has a north and south pole. A magnet with just one pole does not exist. Also, the north and south pole do not pass through anything, whatever that means. I guess he is talking about the magnetic field. It doesn't really make much sense.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-
. . . it is wrong.

Maybe not.

Maybe he knew things you don't.

One thing I've learned from all the reading I've done is that the alternative physics community has a lot to say about magnetism and electricity and the fact that mainstream physics has it wrong, and, that mainstream physics doesn't really try to explain causes. Not really interested, as a matter of fact. Only interested in effects. And calculating things.

new topics

top topics

<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join