It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

200 cows found dead in a field

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

Yeah, I don't buy it either. There was a video I watched where they were trucking the dead cattle off the farm. It looked as if there were still some roaming around. I have no idea how large the entire herd was, but I don't think 'PNEUMONIA' got them all.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Well, I have treated calves with pneumonia successfully with antibiotics and cows as well.

I have lost one as well she just didn't respond to the same treatment.

I don't know what kind of responsible rancher lets his herds get a case of pneumonia without noticing or taking any steps to isolate and treat them.

Would just not make goo economic sense - even a decent insurance pay out would not likely cover the loss of 200 cattle as before any pay out of this size they would demand an autopsy and hold the rancher as culpable for his inaction as he would have no records to show any attempt at isolation or treatment from the local vet.

This is clearly some BS.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

It wasn't all at once it was over a number of days:

He and his family first suspected something was wrong Jan. 10, when three or four steers died. When another 20 died Jan. 11, Krupka called his veterinarian. The last of the 200 steers died Saturday.

www.wisconsinrapidstribune.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Stray lightening struck the ground and killed them all? It happens, and explains the sudden death of a lot of cattle.

2nd line.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Now its not pneumonia anymore. They were killed from eating moldy sweet potatoes. The potatoes contained some sort of toxin.

www.jsonline.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
The chupacabras are finally rising up. Our poor cows will never survive.

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join