It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun/Magnetometer/Magnetosphere/USGS update from previous thread

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Okay so from what i get (correct me if i'm wrong jazz)
Iridium Inc or whatever have set up Iridium satellites to improve a new type of communication that can be used for tracking people as well as a telecom service that is uninteruptable. It feeds information through a different frequency of hte spectrum to satellite phones... I'm not to sure about all the technical jargon or chemical placemtns and importance but i feel this is the basic idea.
now they launched a frequency on the 10th i believe and from that point on the magnetometer at AK HAARP has been completely crazy... and if you look at the Bz info on the magnetometer you can see two extra frequences above 2.0
or am i wrong?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by srbouska

YES YOU ARE CORRECT!

Finaly however i believe the frequencies that are hidden due to only looking at only one of the three charts.
If you have read my other thread the gateways are china russia brazil Arizona all of which have been participants in news headlines, quakes and floods and the rest, birds fish etc its all tied to the frequencies.
Iridium is more than just the skynet type thing thats going on Look at wikipedia and see other references.
666 refers i believe to 3 sixes

6 = Snowflake
6 = Benzine
6= Iridium

Look at the structures wikipedia them

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
You guys acctually could use the Solar Activity Watch 2011 thread for this...
i dont think there is a need for another thread.

here,check it out:
Solar Activity Watch 2011 Thread
edit on 14/1/2011 by jpsdasnake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jpsdasnake

Sorry i happen to disagree, the sun is giving off frequencies yes but there are a few more signatures that we havent taken into consideration. We have all been looking at only one of three images, the other images provide the froof to what our threads are saying.

Theres more than just HAARP in the equation here along with the sun, theres other frequencies going on also with sudden spikes and some just at a constant.
The proof? Just maybe

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

We dont even mention HAARP on the other thread.I dont understand what you are saying.
edit on 14/1/2011 by jpsdasnake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jpsdasnake

Its a long story but hopefully you will see what i mean if you read this thread word for word and all the links and you will see that there are too many coincidences and also theres atleast another 2 other frequencies there some at a constand and some where sudden increased activity.
Check out all of the links

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
ok, im a bit tired and slow due to current events, so can someone in PLAIN english explain whats going on. im so sorry to ask but would like to be informed.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by punterdeb

can someone in PLAIN english explain whats going on. im so sorry to ask but would like to be informed.

All the conspiracy theories that say HAARP is a big microwave that cooks the atmosphere and causes earthquakes is only one piece of the puzzle. There is also a network of satellites that work in conjunction with HAARP to cause electromagnetic disruptions to the earth. Full spectrum dominance.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

thanks for the reply. this stuff really does interest me but its a bit hard to think at the moment. you know when your coming down of the endorphines of a disaster that has you going for days. im at the drained point and cant bloody think straight at the moment.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by punterdeb

Get a good sleep mate.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

That is exactly what im saying and the proof is on the other two charts not only the ONE SCREEN we've all been looking at.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Checkout my thread and please read it all before commenting starring or flagging.

IRIDIUM is a massive part in this conspiracy, it links loads of different threads all together. Please read. It also proves this thread here is fact!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I already read that thread, you linked to it earlier with this thread or the one about Project Blue Beam and Jared? You have done a great job building some evidence to support these claims and does look to be a valid line of investigation surrounding these events. Perhaps they are related or not, either way you have identified something that is credible, concerning and it does raise many other questions. Great work.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I have tied these locations with gateways provided by IRIDIUM Corp
Gateways are located in

Tempe, Arizona
Wahiawa, Hawaii — owned by DISA[37]
Avezzano, Italy
The pre-bankruptcy corporate incarnation of Iridium built eleven gateways, many of which have since been closed.[38] Gateways have also been built in Pune (India), Beijing (People's Republic of China), Moscow (Russia), Nagano (Japan), Seoul (South Korea), Taipei (Taiwan), Jeddah (Saudia Arabia) and Rio de Janeiro (Brazil).

All of which are locations of recent events? Of course they are

Then theres this and more
Technical details[edit] Air interfaceCommunication between satellites and handsets is done using a TDMA and FDMA based system using L-band spectrum between 1616 and 1626.5 MHz.[30] Iridium exclusively controls 7.775 MHz of this and shares a further 0.95 MHz. In 1999 Iridium agreed to timeshare a portion of spectrum, allowing radio astronomers to observe hydroxyl emissions; the amount of shared spectrum was recently reduced from 2.625 MHz

And also this

Iridium is one of the rarest elements in the Earth's crust

Since the bankruptcy, only seven additional satellites have been launched but an updated constellation of 66 satellites is currently being developed and is planned for launch in 2015-2017 on SpaceX Falcon 9 Launch Vehicles from Vandenberg AFB Space Launch Complex 3 in California

This is only the tip of the iceberg...... I have the proof on my thread but you must read it all.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Do you know if there are any links between HAARP and Iridium? eg Corporate management, scientists, electromagnetic frequencies, software, hardware, ect...

Are there any others in the Military Industry Complex organisations that provide support to both HAARP and Iridium?

How do you picture these these two organisations working together?

How do you picture the electromagnetic energies combining to cause disruptions?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Go to this link ok 137.229.36.30...

At the bottom below the visual, tick all three boxes, one of which is Bz then update, take a look at all three visuals especally the latest!!! There are a number of seperate frequencies..........Like ive been saying all along.
Its not, i repeat not only HAARP. Theres a few and one is due to a satalite network, that network Iridium.

Tony Hayward/ BP stoc ks or shares in Iridium.Yet theyve suddenly swapped contracts with who???

There is a massive conspiracy here yet im the only one seeing it.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Can a contributing factor in this possibly be the Large Hadron Collider ?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Other HAARP like projects: ionospheric heaters

Arecibo, Puerto Rico,
Tromso, Norway,
Russia

The linked article exposes the issues with politics, world elite, miliary agenda, and the pandora's wet dream known as HAARP.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Heres a link to my thread with links that will prove my thread and this one are fact!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Checkout the visuals and many charts. Im talking crap? I dont think so

You all need to start taking notice, we are all onto a massive conspiracy here that ties many threads together.
You asked for proof Its all here.

NOW WILL YOU ALL START LISTENING???? PLEASE
edit on 15-1-2011 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

Here are the links ive posted on my thread. I feel these threads need to be combined seriously they are one and the same. Next reply from me will supply the evidence you need but you must read both threads fully for cring out loud.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
YES YES and Yes are the answers to the above replies. The connection is within the evidence, it just so happens you have a spanner trying to explain which i appologise for

Here are some very very intruiging links that only aid what im saying

www.irf.se... Kiruna Magnetogram

www.irf.se... Kiruna Riometer

Check my thread for the rest of links on my reply here www.abovetopsecret.com...

Answer me this......Am i still wrong?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Your thread and my thread www.abovetopsecret.com... need to be brought to the attention of the Moderators. This is a massive conspiracy and i ask that the members of ATS need involved in this.

Its massive and its happening right now. I also believe that the coincidences with this and the bird and fish deaths, the flooding and everything else is related to these two threads.

I have supplied the evidence, we all have. Now its time to get this out there.

Who said ATS isnt top
Eat your words jazz10 eat your words

Now MODS PLEASE

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join