It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun/Magnetometer/Magnetosphere/USGS update from previous thread

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
i just had a thought, any one know the new sub sonar feq? this is the same sonar that is said to have been bad for wails and dolphins. like is said just a thought could it too run in the 2.0 range.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Here is a paper that helps connect some of these recent dots www.naturalnews.com...

Here is the USA Military 2003 Information Operations Road map www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Here is a list of some electromagnetic Military projects www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

The links provided to HAARP's Magnetometer does indicate that a large amount of energy is being detected. Not being experienced in reading these graphs it is hard for me to say if these readings are from the sun's solar winds or if they are induced from HAARP. There was one really clear graph with a thin and distinct vertical reading that demonstrated the readings was from a man made source and not a natural one. I have tried looking for it again but have not been able to find it.

Technical details[edit] Air interfaceCommunication between satellites and handsets is done using a TDMA and FDMA based system using L-band spectrum between 1616 and 1626.5 MHz.[30] Iridium exclusively controls 7.775 MHz of this and shares a further 0.95 MHz. In 1999 Iridium agreed to timeshare a portion of spectrum, allowing radio astronomers to observe hydroxyl emissions; the amount of shared spectrum was recently reduced from 2.625 MHz.[31][32]

The energy being read by the Magnetometer graphs only go up to 5Hz, so any connection to the frequencies of the satellites is only circumstantial, possible but not proven. There are a lot of stories of directed energy weapons entering the market and used in space with 1000's of satellites out in orbit. For action to be taken we need to know how all the dots line up, who done what and specifically where exact problems are.
edit on 15-1-2011 by kwakakev because: added 'distinct'

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Here are a few more leads:

In addition to the Air Force’s 24 NAVSTAR global positioning system (GPS) satellites, OS/COMET is used by the entire constellation of more than 70 satellites owned by Iridium LLC

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

In 1967 Dr. Coffman joined Lockheed's Space Systems Division as a guidance and control systems analyst. After leading the development of several major space programs and large ground data processing systems ... and the Corporation's work on Iridium.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Air force 1996 paper 'Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025' www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

To help build a solid case a chain of evidence is required. I know there are other systems around that measure the Earth's Magnetosphere as well as seismic and meteorological data. The best was to approach this is to pick a specific date / event and try to correlate as much information together as possible. Show how all these different sources are related and prove beyond a reasonable doubt the source and repercussions. Once this has been achieved for one event, it will make it a lot easier to transfer and search for other similar events.

It is possible that the 2Hz readings from the HAARP Magnetometer is a carrier frequency for the higher Mhz bands used by the satellites.
edit on 16-1-2011 by kwakakev because: shortened Lockheed quote

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
You will find that the connection you are looking for is here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is there anyway to combine these threads.

Its all about Iridium. Check out my thread.

Iridium is connected to everything. Please help get this out there. You have no idea how hard a job this is because it touches and connects everything.
Im not taking the piss. Its a massive conspiracy and proves that what your thread is saying is true.

mind control
weather weapons
Prison planet
bird+ fish die offs
mammals
earthquakes
frequencies
skynet/ matrix
Biblical connections
Prophecies
Its all connected to iridium.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Holy # Jazz, surprised you could catch something like that. My mind is completely blown

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Swamper

I take it you read the thread?
2nd. It takes a bit of getting your head around. But ultimately i would say possibly proof.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join