It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun/Magnetometer/Magnetosphere/USGS update from previous thread

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Hi there. I am just revitalizing the thread found at www.abovetopsecret.com... As I have had a chance to do a little more research and the thread had some really great comments but unfortunately it had gotten derailed and a lot missed. During the thread we found that a magnetometer found at HAARP (website = 137.229.36.30... ) on the 11th of January had a crazy large disturbance. The Magnetometer measures the fields of our magnetic lines in our atmosphere. As for the technical data of it I’m sorry As with my last thread I was unable to get complete expert explanation of the data However, I am still strongly interested in experts opinion on this!
Now up to today this constant activity has continued into last night but at around 10pm UTC last night it started weakening but remained active …aside from one point in the day at roughly around 2:00 UTC in which it went back to normal for about an hour then went right back to constant activity.

We had a lot of members looking back years and years into the past on this site to find a possibility that this is normal. What we found is that these constant activity times DO occur however for not a extended amount of time. I think the longest we found was 2 days Thanks to ATS member unityemissions the date was December 3rd 2007 in which it went a little haywire for about 10 hours or more but not as long as it currently is.

There were some great links but one of the most beneficial I found in the thread was this
www2.nict.go.jp...
This gives a 3d rendering of the magnetosphere in a video simulation that is archived. There is a BEAUTIFUL amount of information here.
When I received this link I immediately cross referenced the Magnetometer on the 11th to the Archived video of occurrence.
You can download the video at the above link download the one for January 11th 2011. Watch it thoroughly and what you’ll see is at 8 AM UTC exactly the 3d field lines go nuts and it looks like they cross in front and basically from that point up until currently, the lines are just crossing very frequently. It gets to points where it looks like a giant ball of yarn tangled up.
In light of the massive earthquakes floods and such recently, I think this is a strong connection. Now whether or not its DUE to our magnetic fields switching or perhaps at these times there were massive CME’s … unfortunately understanding data of the sun is not my forte.

From the way it’s looking right now comparing the magnetosphere with the magnetometer from HAARP My guess is that we are seeing a lowered amount of CME and minimal amount of tectonic activity on USGS. Looking at it it looks as if it has died down.
I think that if we watch the magnetometer and the magnetosphere and when the magnetometer spikes and the magnetosphere’s lines cross over .. we would see another earthquake.
I’m gonna watch this today and see…
I just wanted to summarize some of the points of a thread I feel is vital importance to either understanding or at least helping connect the dots between our sun, our earth, the magnetic fields, and earthquakes.
I hope some beneficial information can be added to this thread as well. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
if you look at the earth as a crystal and the atmosphere as a reflector throw in the HARRP and what do you get??? if a crystal is excited it will vibrate, the earth is a big crystal.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Agreed, but where do you think the precursor for these events are?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Day of the Jan/12/10 Haiti earthquake---------137.229.36.30...
Day of the Oct/08/05 Kashmir eathquake----137.229.36.30...
Day of the May/12/08 Sichuan earthquake--137.229.36.30...
Day of the Dec/26/04 Indonesian earthquake--137.229.36.30...
Note this was a deep water Quake...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenAlpha

WOW Good job!!!!!!
I'm going to find more. lets see if we can track a lot of the quakes.
I know there was a 5.1 or 5.4 in indonesia during this crazy 3 day spree of constant activity so its hard to reconcile that but there also have been quite a few larger quakes in teh past 3 days which makes sense...
I think were really onto something here. Its too bad we cant get down to the minute to see if the magnetometer goes before the quake or after ya know? Regardless Great freaking work my friend.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
hers a interesting side note Aug/29/2005, Date Katrina hit La. No info, strange?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I don't mind the fact that you lifted the information for your previous thread, directly from a thread of mine started just the previous day, www.abovetopsecret.com... but I think it would only be fair to credit the proper source for finding the link between the magnetometer, the usgs seismic data and earthquakes - and very possibly the bird and animal die-offs as well.

The guy who was the source for that information also made an accurate prediction that there would be a big earth quake somewhere in the world within 48 hours of him posting his information. In fact there were two 6.5 and one 7.2 exactly within the 48 hrs.

I believe it's dishonest not to credit the proper source for the information, which is the original video: www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

as a matter of fact every date of Recent Hurricanes has no info, maybe the storm affects the info, but there is a Typhoon happening right now, and its going crazy, so that kinda rules that out..

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

edit on 14-1-2011 by srbouska because: Unconstructive angst is pointless

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/864a17e595ac.gif[/atsimg]
This is in Alaska
here's the info from USGS..
another one
2010/12/19 04:52:51 53.47N 163.18W 26 4.9 UNIMAK ISLAND REGION, ALASKA
2010/12/19 02:31:04 9.22S 120.43E 46 4.1 SUMBA REGION, INDONESIA

Good work on finding about the weather cut offs it is quite weird how the information is gone from huge hurricanes.
My thought is if HAARP is being used as a weather controller, of course information like that would be hidden.. just an idea.

edit on 14-1-2011 by srbouska because: how many times must i spell THE as HTE!!! lol

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by srbouska

GHeres another very important piece for you that indicates im right in my other thread!!!!!!! You wont listen to me none of you will ffs.
You have the answer already and it just so happens that my theory proves you are right and your thread adds weight to what ive been saying!!!
You are overlooking a major part.
Here on your origional link make sure you select the 3 tabs at the bottom

Select one or more channels to view: Bx By Bz

Look at the Bz!!!!!! Theres 2 more continuous frequencies !!! LOOK

It ties in with what im saying here
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 14-1-2011 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I think i'm finally starting to understand what your talking about, the issue wasnt that your information was ignored, it was hard to digest without a basic explanation on it.
if i get it.. your saying this satellite communication frequency works off the two frequences that you see in addition to the 2.0 Hz on the other pole frequencies right ?
Have you gone back in the archives to find if these frequencies were caught before or just since the launch on the 10th?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Yes!!!! but more so the frequencies that i have posted it all ties together. There are big goings on in the frequency spectrum and theres activity within definate seperate instances. Different frequencies leading me to believe that there are more than just HAARP giving out these frequencies, what do you think?
I think this thread will prove what is really going on here and i think my thread regarding Iridium ties it all together.

Look at the Bz just under the visual. tick Bz. you will see exactly what im banging on about.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Select the Bz below the visual then update the picture.......anyone?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

No man I totally see what you mean, there's two additional frequencies there now...
I remember awhile ago i read somewhere and i'm sorry that i cant cite the soruce as it was months ago but there are other 'HAARP"'s around the world, not as grand of a scale but could it possibly be that these Haarp style facilities are the "gateways' > are there any pictures of what they look like?
It is strange i never actually noticed that but i have no idea what to say about it other then good catch. its a lot of info to take in thats for sure.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

you wanted proof well heres part of it, go to the 5th Jan

Make sure you select all then update

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Finally Thank Ferk For that!!!!!!!!!! YOu see what the.,.,..,. im ion about

Now can you please help me explain what is going on to everyone else!!!

Thank you for your time Now you may want to check my thread it proves that this thread and others are right and that frequencies are a little more than just a coincidence

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
How is it taking you all so long to respond this is proof.

You are all only looking at one of three visuals!!
You must tick the boxes below then reload. You will see other frequency signatures that are not present in the AK

Providing interesting information that backs a few things up and links a whole lot more.
Its not just HAARP there are others one being Iridium Thread ive created. Global network using new system recently.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Skynet is up and running, ok im joking but really something close to it. Anyone else noticing all the Satelitte feeds keep glitching?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

YES!!!!! thats what im talking about exactly a sky net type system then theres HAARP and the rest...

FINALY

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join