It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what does everyone want from disclosure?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by loagun
I would be more excited about that kind of disclosure then to hear 'yes aliens are real' because you know what? we already know that.

How do we know they real? were just going on peoples words and skecthy photos or videos? correct me if im wrong?

On another note its interesting to see peoples opinions on this matter so what about this......

what do people think will happen this year to help disclosure or possibly come to disclosure?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by pearcester

Simply put I want the truth. Are they real or just a product of our 20th and 21st century imaginations.
I'll deal with their reality first then whether they are friend or foe.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22

Originally posted by pearcester
Title speaks for itself really. Im just curious about what people actually want to happen IF or When disclosure happen
Just the plain simple truth,seems so easy,but they have made it much more difficult with all the lies for the last 60+years,the truth and then the who,what,when,where,and whys.....

My thoughts exactly.The truth is being covered under tons of lies,not just the last 60 years,but for centuries,that we don't know what to trust anymore.
Sometimes i think that i cannot trust my own eyes.
Even in the case,let's say,of giant spaceships hovering over the big cities of the world,how would we know that they are really of alien origin and not man-made,claiming to be aliens.
I know what you think.Humans......always ranting....never satisfied.....

Originally posted by simples

, or what is written in ancient scrolls locked up in the Vatican about the visitors from the sky

What scrolls?
Evidence?
Source?
Have you seen them?

Just saying lol I'm intrested

Vatican secret archives-wikipedia

Vatican secret archives

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by pearcester

I truly believe that only two things are needed and the rest will naturally fall into place.

First, the human race needs to be awakened to the fact that all living things are inseparably linked, including our planet which in itself is a living organism. Hopefully, a better understanding of this truth would lead to the total elimination of war and violence against one another. I would also hope that it would lead us towards the understanding that we cannot continue to rape and pillage our planet for personal gain or comfort. If our planet dies, we die. If we die, our planet will live on.

Second, we desperately need to be made publicly aware of the existence of zero-point energy and the technology needed to harness it. With free energy, we can desalinate ocean water, farm the deserts and feed the world, not to mention bring the masses out of the cold and/or darkness as well as a million other good things, without killing mother earth in the process.

I'm confident that the disclosure of those two things would provide the catalyst which would lead to a whole new paradigm for humans on earth.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I think it depends on what the truth of the situation is. If they are benevolent/nuetral, then maybe all we need is the confirmation that they are there. It would be something the world could look to as inspiration for our future. Whether they stayed in contact or not really isn't important. We would KNOW that there is more out there for us and it would hopefully inspire at least some people to take our civilisation to the next level. What the world needs more than anything I think is that inspiration to keep going. It seems like everyone is just out of energy; mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually. The world is tired and needs a boost of some kind.

Deep down I think that is what many people are looking for. Religious people are looking for the return of God and the not so religious/non-religious are seeking contact. It all stems from the same thing I think. We are needing something more these days.

That's what I'd like to see out of all of this. Just our return to a time of positive growth and excitement about life. If disclosure can give that to humanity, then it would be an amazing time.

~ Dredge

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
It seems to me that most people believe that disclosure only counts if the US Government owns up to the UFO phenomenon. Other nations have opened up their files and/or reported very bizarre events as unexplainable (Belgium comes to mind), but they just don´t seem to be good enough despite high quality reports.

Lets say that all the major reports regarding the UFO phenomena over the years are true. Roswell, Abductions. Alien genetic modifications to the human race. Cattle mutilations. Secret cooperation...the works. What would be the consequences upon human society if the US spilled the beans?

First off, the public would be shocked beyond belief and many people would be frightened. Aliens really are abducting human beings and really are performing medical and sexual experiments on our fellow citizens against our will? And you people in power knew all about this and actually cooperated with them? Why aren´t you protecting us? What do you mean the aliens created us tens of thousands of years ago by genetic modifications!!?? What are we, bacteria in a petry dish to them! Where are the saucers! Why are you forcing us to destroy our planet by burning hydrocarbons! Where is my son! Where is my daughter! Where is my baby!!

You get the picture. The US Government would be placed into an impossible position that could bring about a societal collapse. I think that the fear of a post-disclosure world is so great to TPTB, that even the smallest consession of disclosure is out of the question. They fear even a small crack into opening the disclosure door may lead to it´s eventual opening. You can just imagine the field day lawyers would have sueing the government for damages, You can imagine the MSM going nuts as the victims come out of hiding in droves. You can imagine the chaos.

It looks like only an undeniable alien encounter will force the hand of the US Government to acknowledge what has been going on.

edit on 14-1-2011 by fockewulf190 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

The next thing I would want to know the truth of is the Roswell incident,there have been so many stories about this I'm afraid of people that actually know the truth,are all going to pass away before this matter can be put to rest.And the last bit of truth I would like to know is the real history of the human race,because as it stands the history we have all be taught,I just don't buy,starting with Adam and Eve.The odds are low that I will know these things before I pass away but there is hope that I will know them afterwords.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
1) Who the aliens are that are here? (where are they from?, what are their beliefs and values?, etc.)

2) Why are they here? (what's their purpose, their agenda?)

3) How long have they been here? (the 40's, earlier?)

4) How long has the government known (assuming they have)?

5) Why was the secret kept?

6) What can they offer us?

7) What do we offer them?

8) Are there others? (and if so, what are they like, and do they know of us?)

9) Do they pose a threat? (and if so, can we counter that threat?)

10) How far have they explored? (other stars, galaxies, Universes?)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
There are no aliens on planet earth.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
A one-way ticket off this rock.

nothing else really (yes, this IS my 2nd line!)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Romulan Ale!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The end of modern day slavery? Is that too much to ask for? Free energy .

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
It took us thousands of years to come to grips with the fact that there are no Gods, and now we are looking for a replacement.

Isn't it, that we are hoping for a new Messiah, a savvier to get us out of our self inflicted mess?

We could easily resolve most of our problems ourselves:

Hunger?

We could build solar powered desalination plants on the African coast and turn the dessert into a garden.

Who needs Oil?

We could convert every existing petrol powered car to burn hydrogen, again produced with solar power.

The only emission we would get is water vapour.

The list just goes on and on and all these technologies are old hat.

...but without the political will nothing is going to change.

Yes, it would be nice to find "New Alien Friends"

...learn new things

.... read their literature

or listen to Alien music?

But we should not expect that Aliens will save our planet.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I really believe that disclosure will indefinably change how we view the world in almost every aspect as we know it, I would also imagine that with all the positive reactions there will be many citizens around the world staring deathly at their governments about the lies, deception and consequence deaths of those innocent people who were telling the truth. Ultimately many questions will be answered about the human condition like why, where and how the heck we fit into this in- measurable universe.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Just the truth, no more, no less;
I want them to know that we can handle it, that we won't panic or anything.
As long as they don't do that, it looks like the think we are children and they are the parents who say Santa Claus exist because we can't handle that they give the presents.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Naradia
Just the truth, no more, no less;
I want them to know that we can handle it, that we won't panic or anything.
As long as they don't do that, it looks like the think we are children and they are the parents who say Santa Claus exist because we can't handle that they give the presents.

You are from Belgium. One of the most famous encounters with UFOs happened there during 1990 and the Belgium military as well as civilian officials came forth and were very open with the public as to what happened. Do you feel that only a US Government disclosure will be "true disclosure" despite what your own country disclosed?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I just want them to tell all they know and how they come to finding this out but i doubt this will happen

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
For the truth,we all know the goverment is lying,their main concern is keeping it underwraps for what reason we don't know,For our safety? our religious beliefs,what are they going to do if the aliens decide to disclose themselves,are one crashes in a high populated area where there are so many people that might die,are so many people see the craft.It is really time the goverment comes out with the truth

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by pearcester
Title speaks for itself really. Im just curious about what people actually want to happen IF or When disclosure happen

Disclosure is here, pick up your bible and you will see. It is when Jesus died on the cross for us and brought the holy-spirit. Aliens are demons, they flee the holy-spirit.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
this is a bait and switch shell game of
biblical proportions.

in order for total disclosure to happen
you will be required as a species to accept
the NWO. You cannot have one without
the other.

However, once you accept the NWO you will learn
that your Alien friends are actually fallen angels
kicked out of heaven and you have thusly
allowed Satan to take over earth.