It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what does everyone want from disclosure?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by iSHRED
if aliens know whats good for the universe, they'll blow our planet up....

Thought I was cynical, but that's a whole other level!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I did think maybe a bit extreme lol

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by pearcester

I reckon we will never get disclosure, but it will be rubbish steps, and they will never tell us, that planet earth is already run by non homo sapiens, who ever they are.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

I reckon we will never get disclosure, but it will be rubbish steps, and they will never tell us, that planet earth is already run by non homo sapiens, who ever they are.

so what makes you think that earth is run by non homo sapiens?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

I use circumstantial evidence, that the people who ruined my life have no intelligence capable of running a planet. If they are in power, they should at least be critical thinkers, which i doubt most of them are.

Even blair admitted on a vid, that russia, europe, and usa have basically the same systems, that means that there must be a common thing behind the scenes, as why would everyone have the same system, if the world is supposed to be chaotic.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
From disclosure...I want antigravity and hyperspace technology - to replace NASA's pathetic rocket technology with. And I think free energy for everyone can also be derived from that technology.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I want an affirmation. A simple, "Yes, there are intelligent things (beings) in our skies. We have no clue who they are (or whatever) but we acknowledge their existence." is more then good enough for me.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

I use circumstantial evidence, that the people who ruined my life have no intelligence capable of running a planet. If they are in power, they should at least be critical thinkers, which i doubt most of them are.

Even blair admitted on a vid, that russia, europe, and usa have basically the same systems, that means that there must be a common thing behind the scenes, as why would everyone have the same system, if the world is supposed to be chaotic.

so what your basing your claim on is the fact that some countrys have the same system?

dont get me wrong im open minded and in a way hope some of this is all true. I just find it hard to believe anything with out visual evidence

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frontkjemper
I want an affirmation. A simple, "Yes, there are intelligent things (beings) in our skies. We have no clue who they are (or whatever) but we acknowledge their existence." is more then good enough for me.

I do believe that there is an intelligent thing or being in our skies where they come from who knows what the they who knows. iv never seen anything and i think until i do i wont be fully convinced but in my head i think the size of the universe and what not the chances of there not being something else out there is slim

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I would like to know how we came to existence, why we did and who did it? (Creation vs Evolution)

How we are supposed to live.
If creation, what did Jesus actually teach?

Is there any truth in the Greek and Egyption myths?

And if its the Annunaki I want to meet ENKI

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I just want to know the truth!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
The truth is:
I don't want disclosure coming from any human being.I'm 100% sure that half of it will be a lie.

If disclosure ever happen i want it V style.Huge spaceships over the cities letting us know that they exist and they are here.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
great answer..

i would find it hard to believe it if the govenment were to just say.. well ok yeah there are aliens. id want to see it for myself

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by pearcester
Title speaks for itself really. Im just curious about what people actually want to happen IF or When disclosure happen
Just the plain simple truth,seems so easy,but they have made it much more difficult with all the lies for the last 60+years,the truth and then the who,what,when,where,and whys.....

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I want the truth about what is known about our real world/human history. About the Giants that have been proven to of existed, or what is written in ancient scrolls locked up in the Vatican about the visitors from the sky. I am more interested in humans past interactions with E.T's so what we can know the truth about where we came from. It has been documented in too many cultures/settlements across the globe about divine intervention so at this point I think human's deserve to know that there were beings from outside of our world just like many ancient cultures have tried to pass down.

I would be more excited about that kind of disclosure then to hear 'yes aliens are real' because you know what? we already know that.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I am basing my views on more than that, but even blair admitted its strange that these countries have a common system, when the world is supposed to be chaotic.

Who does the secret societies open themselves upto in there rituals, and i assume all the countries leaders open upto the same thing, like all religions do.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris
I just want to know the truth!

Your never get that, as knowledge is power.

Enough said.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
All I would like is the truth despite the devastation it might cause ie religion been thrown rite out the window and mass panic, I don't really care humanity will lick it's wounds and tend to it's ego, is this selfish? I dnt think so I think everybody is entitled to the truth in this subject regardless off consequencies

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

, or what is written in ancient scrolls locked up in the Vatican about the visitors from the sky

What scrolls?
Evidence?
Source?
Have you seen them?

Just saying lol I'm intrested

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sovaka

That the Governments step down and let real progress happen.

Sovaka has said it all, we need something to happen to expel our governments around the world, we need a higher power one that is free of corruption and evil. The people of this earth need to see just how selfish they are and to see just how they are destroying this beautiful planet. The only way this will ever happen is when the pepetual cycle of money greed and egos is broken, something big has to happen for that to ocurr

Only when the last fish has been taken will people realise that they can't eat money.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join