It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quit being a Dupenik

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Thanks to a couple links in different venues, I guess there is a new word in the urban dictionary.

Dupenik-Word of the Day-Dupenik Moonbattery

Dupenik definition- a person that takes advantage of a tragedy to further a political agenda

I guess Sheriff Dupnick is going to get top billing from Cloward, Piven, and the likes of Rahm Emanuel for awhile.

As they say, do not let a crisis go to waste.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
And what exactly are YOU doing then?

I guess you are being a Dupenik, using this tragedy to push your own agenda, how many threads on this subject have you made in the last few days?

Did Obama cause the Tuscon attack from his rhetoric????

Vitchilo! RPT-Arizona suspect had made death threats-sheriff

Obama speech undercuts federal charge for judge's murder

And of course, this one.

Hypocrite much?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Im in total agreement with you wuky .

This blatant hypocrisy is unbelievable .

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

The sheriff spoke out about the vitiolic speech that may have tipped this young man into murder. Good for him. To build a massive left/right conspiracy out of a few comments from the heart is beyond belief.
Do you actively support the attempted murdwer of the Congresswoman?

Why shouldn't someone speak out against an evil?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Yeah, why shouldn't someone speak out against evil.

What a JOKE.

The Sheriff more than likely knew about this guy and used the Democrat talking points to push a narrative.

I would not be surprised if he was given the idea by someone else. I would LOVE to see his phone records before he made his first vile and heinous attack.

By the way, should I post all the threads on the attempted connections made about the insane dude?

Anyway, two words, cognitive dissonance.

edit to add-

Quit being a Dupenik

edit on 14-1-2011 by saltheart foamfollower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower
Thanks to a couple links in different venues, I guess there is a new word in the urban dictionary.

Dupenik-Word of the Day-Dupenik Moonbattery

Dupenik definition- a person that takes advantage of a tragedy to further a political agenda

I guess Sheriff Dupnick is going to get top billing from Cloward, Piven, and the likes of Rahm Emanuel for awhile.

As they say, do not let a crisis go to waste.

Translation =
GO G.O.P!!!

for being anti government,,, you sure do seem to cover a lot for government depending on their party...

I'm just saying... is someone a closet GOPer all along???

edit on 14-1-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
By the way, this is what Caddel, a Democrat Strategist thinks of people like Krugman, Dupnik and others that used this like many have. I called it vile and heinous, but I think his description is pretty good too.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Yes this is American politics in all its glory. Actually America has no monopoly on this sort of thing. and The Tea partiers are not above not letting a crisis goto waste. My point is what is your objection to toning down the vitriol and turning up the ideological debating. Since when did vitriol solve any of our numerous economic problems????

Or do certain swathes of the political spectrum suffer from ideological bankruptcy and san only spout vitriol? People died remember dupnik was correct to make a point. I do not believe he voted for Obama.
edit on 15-1-2011 by tiger5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tiger5

I do not believe he voted for Obama.

That belief is probably unfounded.

Dupnik is a Democrat and has been overwhelmingly reelected every four years for 30 years. Tucson and Pima County in general voted strongly for Obama.

top topics

join