It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs: Which Aliens are in which aircraft?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
This is my first thread, so take it easy.

I've always wondered - assuming they really exist- which aliens are piloting which aircraft? There are a number of reported species like the Grays, Tall blonds, Reptiles, ect ect.... And there are many types of UFOs being seen as well, such as the triangle shaped ones, saucers, glowing orbs, ect.

I honestly have no idea, but I'd like to hear what everyone has to say about this!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I always wondered that too.

I never saw any land with aliens getting out for me to see em. So I don't have the slightest clue.

I don't really trust any internet pages or anything about it. It's all just fictional IMO. Speculative.

There might be a few real pics of an alien, but with it AND it's ship in the same shot? That's probably non-existent. 95% of ufo pics are fakes so you gotta be extremely picky. And you will never be fulfilled.

So in the end, you and I may never know which aliens go with which ship models.

We can only pray for the US Govt to give us a list or something.

I Hope they would have something like that....a list.

I won't get my hopes up too high though, I expect a let-down (stonewall) lol.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Mertez

Dear Mertez

Ok so you have not been around long.

My friend if we knew that we would be a lot happier.

Do let us know when you find out.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
And btw this is a great first thread idea imo.

Maybe every ship model alien combo we can imagine, exists somewhere in the vast infinite reaches of space?

You never know. Is our imagination the limit?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Almost impossible for anyone to answer this question with solid proof, sorry mate.

But imo, half of the craft are likely not piloted by beings but are vicariously controlled via telepathy & cognition. Some "UFO"s are also likely home grown, from back engineering. This seems to be the case for many triangular and classic saucer shaped ones which there exists a lot of whistle blowers/documentation supporting that conclusion loosely. The Nazis even had schematics for flying saucers at the end of WWII--which were confiscated by the U.S./Soviets.
edit on 14-1-2011 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Mertez

Well, It would make sense that the "Tall Blondes" are in the sphere shaped UFO's.
Reptilians like little crackes, so they use the shallow saucers..
The Greys, well they are sneaky and make their ships look like a standard 747..

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I don't really trust any internet pages or anything about it. It's all just fictional IMO. Speculative.

Quoted for emphasis

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Oh and remember that old movie "Flight of the Navigator"?

The UFO in that was piloted by a AI super advanced computer system. (Voiced by Pee Wee Herman).

So it doesn't necessarily have to be organic beings as pilots.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I don't take anything easy, nor should you.

Spending most of my year in the woods, I would feel more at ease seeing a reptilian, a grey, or a 12 foot blue being, than seeing a clean cut man in a suit with sunglasses in my path.

Regardless, my senses would go full tilt in all scenarios. Be ware, for Fear is the mind killer!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Mertez

Well, It would make sense that the "Tall Blondes" are in the sphere shaped UFO's.
Reptilians like little crackes, so they use the shallow saucers..
The Greys, well they are sneaky and make their ships look like a standard 747..

Mental note, with one grain of salt. Cheers!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Mertez

I remember reading a thread on ATS about this, but i can’t find it.
I’m not sure if was hoax or not, but i remember being intrigued by it, it shows two or three alien's (greys)inside.
If I remember correctly members on ATS took some stills from the clip and some of them turned out pretty clear.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Having been interested in this subject for many a year this is what I think:

The Triangular ones are earthly, usually US or Chinese secret projects.

The Cigar shaped ones are used by the 'grays' who also have shape changing craft.

Saucers are usually the 'nordic' type aliens, taller, very human looking. despite many contactees reporting exotic origins for these beings (venus, the pleiades, betelgeuse etc.) I suspect their origins were more earthly or possibly related to earth in some dimensional or temporal way.

The 'Foos' and the rods, along with the crop circles are actually animals, of a kind of nature we do not yet fully understand.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I was Looking For a Thread Like This For Days!
I have a Link Which is to the National UFO Reporting center.
Which Oddly Enough has not Updated Since the 5th.

Perhaps your county or state is on the List.
National UFO Reporting Center

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Cigar shaped are piloted by giant Sausage Dogs.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I bet that the tall blondes would be flying in banana-shaped craft.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Mertez

I believe the demons can have any craft they like - in my belief after all they are all grand illusionists (physical and mental) as their leader Satan.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Mertez

Great topic!

I've always thought the cigar shaped ones are reptilian vessels...

The little disks are Pleiadians and Grey (zeti) craft. The massive triangles are zeta mother ships...

Earth ufees are a mixed bag...

Welcome to ATS

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth01
reply to post by Mertez

I believe the demons can have any craft they like - in my belief after all they are all grand illusionists (physical and mental) as their leader Satan.

why are you here?!?
aren't you suppose to be waiting for the rapture?
I bet your one of those ignorant people that believe the Universe was created by "god" for humans to look at...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
from what i have heard...
grays- saucer
blonde nordics- cigars
reptilians- triangle
pleidains- sphere
however i do not believe in this namby pamby wishy washy evil reptilian and good pleidian stuff. the theory makes humans sound important in the Cosmos... which is not true.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I am here just like anyone else is allowed to be ZP. Furthermore don't make accusations of my person when I am not doing that to you. I don't know if there is a rapture or whether we are living through tribulation right now, all I know is I believe aliens are demons and therefore can have any fashioned craft they like. I am allowed to have my opinion if it relates to the topic just as anyone is.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join