It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs: Which Aliens are in which aircraft?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by zptramel
reptilians- triangle

Typical that they'd get the coolest ones.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by zptramel

Originally posted by Truth01
reply to post by Mertez

I believe the demons can have any craft they like - in my belief after all they are all grand illusionists (physical and mental) as their leader Satan.

why are you here?!?
aren't you suppose to be waiting for the rapture?
I bet your one of those ignorant people that believe the Universe was created by "god" for humans to look at...

How does it feel when someone tells you your stupid to believe in aliens/abductions? That they are ignorant? Well how about someone who has had an experience and stopped it and no-one believes them? Is that not ignorance too. I want to stick to the topic anyway so as I said before, if it walks like a demon, talks like a demon, it is usually a demon - but with many colourful outfits/crafts.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mertez
This is my first thread, so take it easy.

Ok, no problem and congratulations for making it.

Originally posted by Mertez[/i
I've always wondered - assuming they really exist- which aliens are piloting which aircraft? There are a number of reported species like the Grays, Tall blonds, Reptiles, ect ect.... And there are many types of UFOs being seen as well, such as the triangle shaped ones, saucers, glowing orbs, ect.

Well, I have no idea really, because the whole alien ET races and species thing is highly speculative. May be the Grays pilot the smaller flying saucers, 'cause they are small themselves mostly. But really in order to really answer your question, one must first assume and prove beyond reasonable doubt that such ET aliens exist (no doubt in my mind, but no proof either), then that they have mastered interstellar traveling and have already visited us (I really kind of doubt that - I am like the Apostle Thomas on that). Of course, one probable solution could be just to examine all eyewitness accounts in that regard, i.e. all the case where a UFO has been identified to be an ET craft and ETs have been seen entering or leaving it. It is my understanding however that a lot of information on the subject is either the result of channellings or hypnosis (both of which have their own scientific problems).

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I haver read an channeling message from Mike quinsey that stated that manmade ufo"s are triangular and have coloured lights on them. Those from the Peiaden or somewhere sre to be round anad have only white lights.

If it's true i don't know. Do know that lately more and more strange things are happening and showing round our globe.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
When I was a kid I first was in a a tiny craft occupied by one alien race, then that small craft entered another craft that had 2 more grey races (tall and small) in it. These two crafts were saucer shaped. Later they took me to a huge cigar shaped huge craft that were filled with humans only in suits like they have in Star Trek. Few here at ATS believes me though, sadly. Heres my story Why I am interested in UFOs

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The saucers are apparently the greys. (roswell)

And from reading here on ATS I've read a story that involved a triangle ship landing in a farmer's woods and reptilians emerged from that one. Of course, thats if you believe any of it.

I believe in greys and saucers, not so sure about reptilians though...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by zptramel

from what i have heard...
grays- saucer
blonde nordics- cigars
reptilians- triangle
pleidains- sphere

Where did you read this? I'd love to read more about the differences. Oh and great question OP!!
Thanks!

Bill

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Mertez

For a first thread you did pretty good because that is a great question. I only heard the Pleiadian use LIGHT MER KA BA TO GET AROUND no craft. But I am still learnig. S&F

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6464b596a192.jpg[/atsimg]
In August of 1987 just a few days prior to the famous Harmonic convergence in the red rock country of Sedona Arizona, around 9;00 pm while enjoying a hot tub outside my apartment building I witnessed something most phenomenal coming in from the North heading south over Mingus Mountain towards Luke Air force Base in Phoenix.

Three very large dark metallic triangles piloted by humans in black Military uniforms, passed overhead at about 500 feet. above me and to my right as I sat facing North. The pilots both male and female were clearly visible and working with controls on the front panels as they approached the mountain before them.

The jacuzzi jets had stopped during this time so it was clear to me at this quite twilight hour, there was no distinguishable sound coming from the craft.

With eyes widening from this amazing sight I slipped down further into the water as if to camouflage myself for no apparent reason other than instinct.

Taking in every part of the ships and the lights I have to this day a fresh recall and memory for reasons I hold private so as to discover other reports from individuals that can recall details, I have yet to see released about the craft.

Needless to say I was pumped up but found that in a rare occurrence everyone I knew in the Apartment building had miraculously gone to bed early that night. I learned immediately this was one experience best kept private as people were very quick to judge the sighting even though it was an area famous for UFO activity.

It was not until many years later I heard Art Bell and his wife at that time Ramona had also seen something similar at around the same time frame and in the Deserts of the southwest.

Now not sure if this will help, but with so many years to consider what I had seen and a subsequent sighting of the humanoids from the craft some years later while on a late night walk about in the wooded area near where I first had the sighting, I personally came to the conclusion that they were dimensional travelers of human origin, that they were actually 'us' in the future and were making their first appearance to our Military command on that date.

Several years later I began to hear and see reports of triangular craft, Youtube has been a great validation for my hypothesis, and watched as what I believe our Air force began to train Pilots to fly the back engineered technology given to us in the late 80's. At first bumbling and facing great challenges with this new technology that operates outside our set limitations of physics, our pilots soon mastered the ability to fly the craft and so since that time have been spotted numerous times and by thousands of witness's.

Hope this helps.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Mertez

This is the question everyone should be asking. Not if UFO's exist, but who is driving these things! We know UFO's are real, aliens are real. Good thread! The grey's are driving these small UFO's. Think of greys as unmanned drones that the military has. As for the orbs, those are spirits.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by angus1745
Saucers are usually the 'nordic' type aliens, taller, very human looking.

It has been said (bob lazar) that saucers are so small, no human could be found to test fly them. I doubt a nordic type alien can navigate one of the these. Also, these things are drones that go back to a mother ship.
edit on 14-1-2011 by miamibombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by miamibombero

Lots of hats thrown into the ring. Here's mine, as well...

The beings piloting the huge boomarang shaped ships are the type Betty & Barney Hill described. At least I'm about 95% sure of that. Unless they let 'others', including us, take them out for joy rides, which I highly highly doubt. Not sure about the spheres (the smaller ones could be probes though, used for close reconnaisance, sensing, measuring, etc).

my 2 pennies.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
This is a great thread, I've always wondered who would be actually flying them. In my thoughts though, different species fly different shapes, seeing how different countries fly the same shape/similar shape aircraft (even though they have it like that for them to be aerodynamic or whatever so it could fly), so it could be the same with them.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I also wanted to add that there are observations of logos on crafts, which may indicate that many ET races use similar crafts but have logos on them to distinct themselves from other races. Soft of like we today use flags on warships etc.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
REQUEST FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE

I had a Close Encounter of the 3rd Kind with a Draco Reptilian Warrior. I hope to avoid ever again setting eyes on one of those very scary beasts. So please, those of you who have researched UFOs at length, be so kind as to tell us out of the thousands of pages of literature and zillions of reports you have read:

What craft do they use?

Cause I'll be hightailing it out of there faster than you can yell UFO !

GS

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acharya
When I was a kid I first was in a a tiny craft occupied by one alien race, then that small craft entered another craft that had 2 more grey races (tall and small) in it. These two crafts were saucer shaped. Later they took me to a huge cigar shaped huge craft that were filled with humans only in suits like they have in Star Trek. Few here at ATS believes me though, sadly. Heres my story Why I am interested in UFOs

There are huge cigar shaped craft which are motherships. They have smaller disks/saucers which are manned shuttles and scout craft. The smaller spheres are I believe mostly unmanned probes. There may also be smaller disks which are unmanned probes. Some sphere probes may be used to gather raw materials such as water and minerals.

I'm fairly sure that different ET types use similar craft and may jointly operate the same craft.
People have observed various "human-like" ETs emerging from disks and saucers.

In any case, your account sounds interesting. My father told me of a dream he had where he was "given" a disk craft by ETs because he had rescued an ET child which was drowning in a river. He described how in the dream, he could summon the craft with his thoughts and it would take him into a huge craft which was hidden inside a cavern. The entrance to this cavern was hidden in a lake. I have wondered if there was more to this than just a dream (a dream of a hidden memory).

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
*BUmPiNg* this thread as it is one that I have wanted to start several times and a great question I think.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by angus1745
Having been interested in this subject for many a year this is what I think:

The Triangular ones are earthly, usually US or Chinese secret projects.

The Cigar shaped ones are used by the 'grays' who also have shape changing craft.

Saucers are usually the 'nordic' type aliens, taller, very human looking. despite many contactees reporting exotic origins for these beings (venus, the pleiades, betelgeuse etc.) I suspect their origins were more earthly or possibly related to earth in some dimensional or temporal way.

The 'Foos' and the rods, along with the crop circles are actually animals, of a kind of nature we do not yet fully understand.

To my knowledge the Greys use saucers or discs as described in abductions. Like Betty and Barney hill and the Travis Walton case. Im not a big believer of the claims Human Nordics , i suspect they are just human hybrids engineered by the greys that is why they also use discs. The Triangles really started to show up around 1988-1989 and yes those are what we suspect are the TR3B. The cigars have been seen and have been around for a very long time. Really nobody knows who or what pilots exactly what. I guess the best we can do is go on witness testimony in the more prominent cases and go from there we draw our conclusions. But for all we know there could be some used car lot kind of dealership out in space and any species can purchase any make of craft with the proper credit

Maybe they all have the same designs because it is a universal and most efficient way to get there to here. Kind of in the same way aerodynamics applies and dictates laws of flight. Taken from the design of a Bird that is natural and natures way of achieving flight.
edit on 15-1-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

There are huge cigar shaped craft which are motherships. They have smaller disks/saucers which are manned shuttles and scout craft. The smaller spheres are I believe mostly unmanned probes. There may also be smaller disks which are unmanned probes. Some sphere probes may be used to gather raw materials such as water and minerals.

I think this makes good sense, i always thought the discs are brought here by a larger craft for instance Travis Walton's story when he mentioned the Disc was inside a Hangar? Could it be the hangar was a Cigar? Descriptions of the Cigar craft describe them being huge. Like that air liner full of people that seen not one but 2 over the UK.

I also agree the orb or spheres are some type of probes.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Thanks for the fairly verified information about the Greys coming to the Earth's surface in saucer shaped craft but using very large cylindrical cigar shaped mother ships left at high altitude or in orbit.

Given that I have a specific purpose in this thread, figuring out what craft the large Draco have been seen in, I'll link you to another thread in this ATS section which has some very significant information about many many different shapes according to an entire typology of UFO parameters.

UFO / OVNI Shapes

While it is going to be a tall order it would be helpful if we knew what breeds were in what spacecraft, and also if we could associate defensive measures to be better prepared in case of attack. For example I remember reading that urine contains an acid which is corrosive to the greys. Any other defensive measures would also be helpful if you can post them at the same time as telling us about who rides in what.

Thanks!

Getsmart

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join