It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedom in decline worldwide: US report

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

Of course they will not stop, power corrupts and it does absolutely.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Off course it does. You are not telling me anything that I do not know already.

It is the same with any politician of any country, they promise you the world, once they have been elected into office or a ministerial position. They do the opposite.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

They will only follow the rules of the things that got them into power, and its not the voters, lol.
The people who are given power, only listen to the authority of that power, not the public who they absolutely ignore, apart from a few, and they have to have that to pretend someone is listening to the public.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Oh I know. I am not disagreeing with you Andy, I am actually agreeing with your comments. Its no wonder that voters nowadays, are refusing to vote for any politician. As a result if the lies and corruption politicians have been involved in.

As for freedoms, no one has freedom to do what they want. There will always be laws to restrict any individual human being from doing what they want to do. Freedom is basically overrated!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

And what really grinds me is that debt, joblessness, famine were all orchestrated by global corporations to break down society, destroy faith in governments and democracy - and take over.

It worked. We're in the end game now. Food riots coming soon, along with 'increased crime rates.' Calente nailed it.

edit on 14/1/11 by soficrow because: grammar

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorkiSpaceDuck
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Could not agree more .. we are being farmed like sheep ... if you watch this video I shot of objects around the moon
with my telescope and canon powershot camera you will see what the real issues are were and always will be
aliens are farming our DNA and enslaving our souls possibly

enjoy very cool post

edit on 14-1-2011 by NorkiSpaceDuck because: spelling

Hmm.
Watched the video... I couldn't discern anything at all... It looks like the background in Doom II with pretty colors...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I think that one of the reasons why we are loosing freedom is because now policemen are everywhere, as compare to before when the police force was smaller and we were more free, they were going after the bad guys, now they are going after everybody it seems.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join