It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unite against Fascism filmed marching for Sharia law with Muslim Extremists

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingDoey
reply to post by purplemer

Not agreeing with poppies being burnt in protest isn't being racist, its just having pride in your country and its traditions.

So many English people these days seem to have such tunnel vision, and don't see the English customs going down the pan.

That act changed my view on Muslims forever. It was a step too far.

what does it mean to be english.. you are talking about a country that has had wave over wave of cultural incomers...
we are a transcultural nation....

and there is nothing wrong with that..
kx

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

When they do tat they are breaking sharia law; that's the point I am making.

What you anti-Muslims don't understand, because you accept the superficial propaganda from the press, is that these lunatics yelling " kill Kafrs" on TV screaming and yelling are the worst kinds of Muslims around, and they are very few.

edit on 13-1-2011 by inforeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by lucid eyes

Yeah like the Russians teamed up with the Mujahedeen in Afghanistan!

WADR your thesis makes no sense. Brezinski and Jimmy Carter allied with radical Muslims against the commies.

The west through clandestine activity incited the Muslim radicals against the communist—as pawns in their geo-political struggle, as Israel also engages in that kind of nefarious activity

Now the chickens have come home to roust

That’s why you hate and fear Muslims so much you have been programmed that way..

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

And you forget to mention the zionist Jews have gone into overdrive to scandalise Muslims particularly those in the West in order to preempt them from exercising their democratic rights to force the elected officials to take action against Israel.

Zionists in Europe are actively forging links with nazi and fascist groups. Even in the UK there is an EDL Jewish Division!

In the above video you will see Roberta Moore who is Jewish and claims to be from Brazil but is Brazilian via Tel Aviv and now resides in the UK having married an Englishman engaged in rabble rousing at a Dudley neonazi get together.

The diatribe from Mrs Moore on the Muslim religion is the standard trash peddled by zionist agents of foreign interests who have been operating across throughout the west from New York with Pamela Geller (an Israeli passport holding zionist Jew) to the UK with Roberta Moore and in Europe with similar personalities whipping the language of death and war.

The EDL examined and their nazi credentials exposed.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

That's rather ironic coming from the person who made a thread blaming shark attacks on the jews eh

You do know that saying all homosexuals should executed and calling troops baby killers is actually not allowed under freedom of speech that's kinda why the ones that did were arrested.

You do know that the terrorist who planned to set bombs off on christmas were linked to MAC and Anjem Choudary. Or were mossad to blame for this too

There are more than 85 sharia courts in the UK and i couldn't give a flying fudge as they don't preach this kind of hatred. These men are inciting terror attacks in the UK. and it's not acceptable. NO PLATFORM FOR FASCISTS.

You do realise the reason the English defense league were formed was because of MAC protesting at soldiers and when they perfomed there poppy burning stunt they got nearly 20,000 fans on ther facebook page in 4 hours. This is why they must be opposed.

You do know that MAC trained a great white shark to attack the kuffar in british seaside resorts. oh sorry that's just silly

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Thetawave

"NO PLATFORM FOR FASCISTS."

Zionists are the fascists. Funny creature you are!!! Skinhead ex-Community Safety Trust meatheads You want photos?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

Knew it wouldn't be long before you brought the jews into it OOZY. The topic is about anti fascists supporting fascist yet you somehow brought the jews into it. oh yeah you do it in every thread you post in.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

What does this conversation have anythign to do with zionists ? nothing.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thetawave

Knew it wouldn't be long before you brought the jews into it OOZY. The topic is about anti fascists supporting fascist yet you somehow brought the jews into it. oh yeah you do it in every thread you post in.

Why are you afraid to admit that the fascists are you zionists. The videos prove this, look at them.

And why do you keep calling me OOZY? Are you having issues?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

You are preaching to the choir; people on ATS should listen to the Jewish commentator Ralph Schoenman.

takingaimradio.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

Thanks dude. Do you know why Thetawave keeps calling me OOZY.

It is just plain weird.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

OOZY got banned the day you made this account.the symtext is 100% identical. How can i be a zionist when i'm an atheist. and don't really care for israel one bit?

It doesn't matter what subject it is, even if it's about the price of cheese you bring the jews into it. How racist is that ????

Btw islamic countries are the most fascist of them all.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

That's rather ironic coming from the person who made a thread blaming shark attacks on the jews eh

You do know that saying all homosexuals should executed and calling troops baby killers is actually not allowed under freedom of speech that's kinda why the ones that did were arrested.

You do know that the terrorist who planned to set bombs off on christmas were linked to MAC and Anjem Choudary. Or were mossad to blame for this too

There are more than 85 sharia courts in the UK and i couldn't give a flying fudge as they don't preach this kind of hatred. These men are inciting terror attacks in the UK. and it's not acceptable. NO PLATFORM FOR FASCISTS.

You do realise the reason the English defense league were formed was because of MAC protesting at soldiers and when they perfomed there poppy burning stunt they got nearly 20,000 fans on ther facebook page in 4 hours. This is why they must be opposed.

You do know that MAC trained a great white shark to attack the kuffar in british seaside resorts. oh sorry that's just silly

I posted the shark report because i thought it amusing - and if you thad taken the time to read it you would have found that no where in there did i state myself that this is what happened...

Now then to deal with your rabblings...

The public in the uk in general has been socially groomed to offer no critism of the british army... it is socialy taboo...
If any critism occurs members of the british ar,y occurs. Members of the public animated by string on there arms and legs start rambling in there defense. (as you have above)
This is very convient for the government, in it allows the british troops to be sent half way across the world to fight in illegal wars (deemed so by the UN)
A problem has arisen in sofar as members of the uk have been watching there homelands ripped apart and millions killed.
so they are upset and they act this out in the symbolic burning of the poppy..

no big deal.. democracy at work....

kx

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

So you don't think fascists should be protested against ? Do you think the same of fascist groups such as the BNP or the EDL should they not be countered ?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Thetawave

and if you want to buy into the terrorist threats then so be it..... premade plastic concepts used to groom members of our society to think and react just like you are atm....
i dont buy that... really go and do some more homework, before you conitinue with your alination of your fellow english brother....

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

So you don't think fascists should be protested against ? Do you think the same of fascist groups such as the BNP or the EDL should they not be countered ?

i draw the line at inciment to kill apart from that i will defend your right to an opinion even if i do not argee with it...

kx

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

React like i am ???? You're against racism yet you don't seem to care about catbinlady blaming the jews every post do you. The terror threats were linked with this group that's why they should be opposed not ignored.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
France has more than 750 no-go zones. Basically a no-go zone means that the French authorities have lost control with the area. Try googling who lives in those zones, and read about what takes place there.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

OOZY got banned the day you made this account.the symtext is 100% identical. How can i be a zionist when i'm an atheist. and don't really care for israel one bit?

It doesn't matter what subject it is, even if it's about the price of cheese you bring the jews into it. How racist is that ????

Thanks

I think the word you are fishing for is "syntax" meaning the study of the patterns of formation of sentences and phrases from words. If you don't know the spelling of a word, how can you begin to exercise its meaning?

I have only mentioned Israel and Zionist Jews, there are in fact Jews who are against zionism. You insist in accusing me of being hostile to Jewish people in order to shoe horn the "antiSemite" libel.

Here I am defending Muslims and Semites who are Arabs and you are trying to clumsily maneuver me into a serious but standard zionist allegation of antiSemitism. You are without a doubt a Zionist and zionists are generally atheist.
edit on 13-1-2011 by Ilovecatbinlady because: typo

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

React like i am ???? You're against racism yet you don't seem to care about catbinlady blaming the jews every post do you. The terror threats were linked with this group that's why they should be opposed not ignored.

I am more concerend with issues that are important to me.. The UK is were i live, i have an understanding of it. It is my home and i dont like seeing people being marganaised on incorrect assumptions..

kx

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join