It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unite against Fascism filmed marching for Sharia law with Muslim Extremists

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddon
France has more than 750 no-go zones. Basically a no-go zone means that the French authorities have lost control with the area. Try googling who lives in those zones, and read about what takes place there.

I believe those no go areas are where zionist activists beat themselves up and say Muslims what dunnit.

Hoax race attack woman sentenced

A French court has handed down a four-month suspended prison sentence to a woman who invented a story about being the victim of an anti-Semitic assault.

Marie-Leonie Leblanc, 23, was also put on two years' probation and ordered to get psychiatric treatment.

There has several hundred of these hoaxes in Europe. Is this what you mean by "no go areas".

I think the first time a judge throws one of these zionist miscreant trouble makers in a penitentiary for a few years, this kind of mischief making will be stopped.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady
reply to post by Thetawave

Firstly you should realise people don't buy the antimuslim rubbish you are selling.

Who needs to buy it, they're giving it away each week.

Just because you don't accept the facts, does not negate them.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

Since your'e obsessed with bringing the jews into it oops sorry i meant zionists then i'll use your logic.

You say you can't be racist towards jewish people you're just against the zionists who want to create an only jewish state. fair enough

But you then go on to say i'm racist for being against some radical muslims who want to create an only muslim state in the uk

Oh the irony

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thetawave

Since your'e obsessed with bringing the jews into it oops sorry i meant zionists then i'll use your logic.

You say you can't be racist towards jewish people you're just against the zionists who want to create an only jewish state. fair enough

But you then go on to say i'm racist for being against some radical muslims who want to create an only muslim state in the uk
Oh the irony

The bare faced irony is Europeans masquerading as Semites and accusing the Semitic Palestinians of being antiSemite

Did you see the vidoes if the Jew Nazis? They are not really zionist Jews but rather Jew Nazis!

Oh the irony!!!

Do you suppose these Jew Nazis play the antiSemitism card too when antfascists attack them?

Oh the double irony!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Stop bringing the invisible zionists into this discussion it has nothing to do with them. This thread is PRO one law for all. A group that oppose stonings in sharia law which actually have a lot of muslim members NO ZIONISTS

The funniest part was when you blamed me for being a zionist because i disagree with a small group of extremists.

So anyone who disagrees with women and children being stoned to death is a zionist ?

edit on 14-1-2011 by Thetawave because: .

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Thetawave

Th thread is about fascism and zionism is a lethal form of fascism that does not stone people by uses phopherous and thermobaric bombs to collectively punish civilians.

Take away these weapons from the zionists and they will most likely stone and boil people to get the same effects.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Lol what the threads about islamic extremists marching with left wingers. It's got nothing to do with Israel, you obviously have no agenda and cannot understand this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join