It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks....thanks a lot...stop ruining it for the rest of us!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by christina-66
Sometimes...if you really really love someone....you have to let them go.

Exactly, Do not do anything wrong, just get on with it, if you have loved 3 times, just get on and finding another.

Just ignore the fact he exists, and one day will forget, seeing as you never see each other anyway, time will eventually get you through it. Also another way to get over someone is just meet other people and once you start enjoying there company you will mostly forget, maybe not truly but mostly.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by CayceFan

Actually she can. I spent years in the family court system fighting for visitation with my son, and literally bankrupted myself in the process, and accomplished nothing.

And, before assumptions start to form, no drugs, no alcohol, no abuse, no abandonment, no lack of child support payment, no criminal history, no sex crime issues, no allegations of any kind... nothing. Just a woman who fought tooth and nail against enforcement of visitation.

The system sucks.

~Heff

Then laws are being broken. Legally she can not stop you from visitation rights. Fire your attorney.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Seriously I am pissed. I was in the best relationship and because of what women have done to him his entire dating life I have to be hurt when I wasn't the one who caused any hurt. How is that even fair? It's really frustrating when I am NOT one of those girls. I am one of the good ones and yes we DO exist, just like there are good guys..I know had one and he is amazing, he just needs to realize it and stop running from how he feels because of what someone else did. That is why you men are bitter, it's not fair to take it out on someone you know is not like that and will never hurt you.

While the women who've hurt him bear a lot of the blame, ultimately HE is the one who has to deal with how it affects HIM... In your posts, you seem to constantly defend this guy, and while this all may be the case, ultimately, it is HIS decision on whether or not it's going to affect his happiness, and HE needs to bear some responsibility for it. Your defense of him is doing nothing but letting him off the hook....

Then laws are being broken. Legally she can not stop you from visitation rights. Fire your attorney.

Probably not that simple. We have a similar problem with my wife's children from a previous marriage. We hired attorneys, and yes, dumped a lot of money into it, but if the State Attorney has a bug up her butt to stop you, you're screwed. They even had some official LIE to my mother stating I had a police record. I've never even had more than a traffic ticket! I actually went to the courthouse and had a copy of my non-record printed up, just to prove to my mother that whoever this was, was full of it. Of course, she can't recall this person's name, so that sucks.
edit on 14-1-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I am really sorry for your broken heart. I understand, been there, too much. But as BH said, if he is carrying baggage into a new relationship, then he wasn't prepared for you. He needs to finish off his demons before he approaches a relationship.

BTW, people can develope a bad habit of continually picking the wrong type. So it is not that everyone is bad, you subconciously pick certain traits that lead to trouble. I know that story all to well, one disaster after another nad I realized I keep picking people with bipolar disorder, just like my step mother. Maybe that is what your boyfriend had done previously.

Take care of yourself, keep yourself busy, that is the only way to work through it hon.
edit on 14-1-2011 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Why are you trashing everyones post. Nothing wrong at all with venting, we all need it sometimes. But maybe this wasnt the place to vent if everyones posts are just going to make it worse.

Ive been in a few relationships, all long term. I know plenty. And I know whats worth fighting for and I know when its time to just move on. You wanting to fight for it, there is nothing wrong with that, like you said we all dont know the whole story, only you and him do.

I guess we all came to this thread thinking you wanted advice. Maybe a disclaimer would be nice.

Were all just trying to help. We know your hurting. But dont get defensive to the people who actually care. Its not fair.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I agree for sure with that. How come its all the other womans fault? If its one thing life has taught me, its that I control whether or not something controls me. If he can't get over being hurt, you can be there for him, but until he gets over it, its always going to be in the back of his head.

And he's pretty much making you suffer for what other woman did to him. I dont like that.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jess_Undefined

Why are you trashing everyones post. Nothing wrong at all with venting, we all need it sometimes. But maybe this wasnt the place to vent if everyones posts are just going to make it worse.

Ive been in a few relationships, all long term. I know plenty. And I know whats worth fighting for and I know when its time to just move on. You wanting to fight for it, there is nothing wrong with that, like you said we all dont know the whole story, only you and him do.

I guess we all came to this thread thinking you wanted advice. Maybe a disclaimer would be nice.

Were all just trying to help. We know your hurting. But dont get defensive to the people who actually care. Its not fair.

It is the rant forum!!!!! RANT meaning RANT! I didn't ask for advice.

Also YOU are not one to be giving advice on anything. Stop reading my posts and stop trash talking me in chat. Make sure there are no bots there next time....I DO NOT care for you and I DO NOT want you telling me what I should do.

Don't make me call you out on everything with your so called relationships.....You know why I don't care for you so stop asking people and talking about me and then trying to be all nice..I don't want it or need it. My relationship is mine and nobody elses. If I wanted advice I would ask...I came to vent since it IS the rant forum.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by Jess_Undefined

It is the rant forum!!!!! RANT meaning RANT! I didn't ask for advice.

Also YOU are not one to be giving advice on anything. Stop reading my posts and stop trash talking me in chat. Make sure there are no bots there next time....I DO NOT care for you and I DO NOT want you telling me what I should do.

Don't make me call you out on everything with your so called relationships.....You know why I don't care for you so stop asking people and talking about me and then trying to be all nice..I don't want it or need it. My relationship is mine and nobody elses. If I wanted advice I would ask...I came to vent since it IS the rant forum.

Jerry Springer is coming to mind all of a sudden.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Im sorry you feel that way. You seem very angry with life right now, I wont take it personally. But no matter how much you hate me for no reason, I will always wish you the best in life.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join