It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks....thanks a lot...stop ruining it for the rest of us!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by 1IN7MILLION
WHO is Jeremy Kyle anyway..

British version of Jerry Springer.

Oh Christ, I hate Jerry Springer..

To the dolt who said this get a life. You must love those trash shows to even know what it is.

My life is not jerry springer type so get a clue.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Yes I understand exactly what she is saying, its and old story worded a little different. Iv solved this conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

reply to post by Misoir

Yes I understand exactly what she is saying, its and old story worded a little different. Iv solved this conspiracy.

WTF are you talking about...

Um you DO see this is the RANT FORUM right?

This is the non conspiracy side, get a grip!

My relationship isn't a conspiracy.

Wow you are new I see, go find another board to troll.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by 1IN7MILLION

Seriously, you are making assumptions about people and situations that you have no knowledge about. Are you truly comfortable painting with such a broad brush? Because your artwork here is sorely lacking.

~Heff

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Hahah listen to your own words "Oh Christ, I hate Jerry Springer. To the dolt who said this get a life. You must love those trash shows to even know what it is." YOU HATE JERRY SPRINGER HENCE YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT IT IS. FFFFFAIL

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Tell me about my art work? and my paint brush.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Hahah listen to your own words "Oh Christ, I hate Jerry Springer. To the dolt who said this get a life. You must love those trash shows to even know what it is." YOU HATE JERRY SPRINGER HENCE YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT IT IS. FFFFFAIL

Wow trolling still I see.

Well when people you know are going to a Jerry Springer show and you ask who that is then you kind of know who it is. I think it's stupid and I wouldn't waste my time watching that crap.

You know nothing of what you speak.

Many people here do know me and my situation privately, they are like a family to me and have been there for me since this started. I appreciate their words and support so if you wouldn't mind just go away..

This is a beans and cheese conversation, nachos!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Is he with you?

No.

If he wanted you he would be there now.

Mannnn

He really did a number on you didnt he?

Im not saying this stuff to be hurtfull but for you to take the rose tinted glasses off and see the situation for what it is.

Needing "time" is guy code for being a moral coward and running away without being honest.

You entertaining that and giving it is a beautiful thing, but whilst he is taking "time" and going out with the boys and probably giving other chicks the same sob story, you are in a holding pattern not being able to get on with your own life waiting for him...

He also knows he can have you whenever he wants because i suspect you will fall for his crap everytime and take him in,

Doomed to stay in that holding pattern everytime he needs "time"

Wake up sweetheart

For your own sake wake up

You are being played

And he is hurting you right now.

If a guy loves you for real wild horses would not keep him away and exes would pale into nothing compared to you.

He used you.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 1IN7MILLION

Since you invited me to talk to you about your paintbrush and your artwork, I now feel compelled to do so...

Bearing in mind, and assuming that you are aware of the fact that the address in your browser happens to read "abovetopsecret.com" and not "4chan.org", then the style with which you are presently posting is nowhere near up to standard. There is a mandate on ATS that courtesy is mandatory. This is a standard that your posts, in this thread, are not living up to.

Moreover, as previously mentioned, you walked into a thread and, rather than adding anything positive to it, you, instead chose to just throw out some generic, sophomoric shots at the OP. The word "troll" has been used, but I personally think that most trolls have more talent than I've seen here. So I suspect other motives. Maybe a bit of ignorance. Maybe a dislike of women. Regardless, though, the end result is, as I said before, lacking.

We pride ourselves here as a community, and most members of ATS work to make that community a better place, just as we do in the neighborhoods and communities that we inhabit in real life. We don't tend to go for the cheap shots. Even in disagreement we try and take the high road so that we can learn from one another.

Are you up to that standard? Or are you just going to pass through this community throwing out argumentative and minimal posts?

The answer to that question, BTW, will speak volumes to how well you are received here.

~Heff

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Well said Heff.
I couldn't have said it any better.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

reply to post by Yissachar1

I don't think you understand how taking a sh1t works, maybe you do it differently. your profile picture would definitely suggest that. You are very tough across the internet.

This is not a dating site stop sucking up to her like a little nerd who never gets laid and so furiously defends the first girl that talks to him .

WOW you won't last long here with an attitude like that.

You haven't upset me actually made me laugh alot.

Who said anyone is sucking up to me? I don't need that and this is the rant thread. There is also a relationship forum..Do you consider that whole area a dating site? I don't see profiles on here like a dating site. I don't even know people's first name. So no not a dating site.

You do know there are two different sides to ats..there is also what was known as "BTS" below top secret. There are ALL kinds of topics on this side. Might want to see where you venture off to next time before you decide to type.

Heff
thanks again.

you guys are the best
thank you.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Well the first ever serious relationship I had with a girl she cheated on me, and by cheated on I mean got pregnant by another guy and told me the baby was mine , I can tell you that something like that takes a LONG time to get over.
I had some serious trust issues with all women after that experience that lasted for years and lead to me being an over clingy psycho that wouldn't let any of my girlfriends out of my sight for 10 minutes without imagining them sleeping with every single man they spoke to.

Most of my relationships have been pretty tough in one form or another

I think I'm well and truly over that now, but to be honest I do still get the odd niggle in the back of my mind about it when I'm in a certain mood.
edit on 13-1-2011 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

you talk like the riddler.

If you wanted to talk to your family you have private messaging for that. Um you DO see this is the public FORUM right?.

You don't seem like gf material to me, how did he put up with you that long....give him a medal
edit on 13-1-2011 by 1IN7MILLION because: (no reason given)

Thanks the riddler is pretty smart. If you can't understand a riddle then sorry your mind doesn't think much. Riddles are meant to make you think. I love to think.

Haha you don't know me then if you don't think Im gf material...lol just shows you what you dont know.

Give him a medal? I think he gets plenty of those from work and he doesn't like gifts. So a medal would only annoy him....no he should get one for being a wonderful guy and that is something nobody will understand why I feel that way. You can say your little comments but I assure you they have no affect on me.
edit on 1/13/2011 by mblahnikluver because: spelling..ahhh

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
Well the first ever serious relationship I had with a girl she cheated on me, and by cheated on I mean got pregnant by another guy and told me the child was mine , I can tell you that something like that takes a LONG time to get over.

I have been treated the same way, cheating that is. It took me years to get over and the only reason I was able to was because of him. He isn't like every other guy. We really were and are great together. It scared the crap out of both of us. I think it will be good to have break. We will realize more in a sense.

I had some serious trust issues with all women after that experience that lasted for years and lead to me being an over clingy psycho that wouldn't let any of my girlfriends out of my sight for 10 minutes without imagining them sleeping with every single man they spoke to.

I use to be like that to an extent but with him he never gave me a reason to be or feel I had to. He was very loyal and wonderful to me. I never could have dated someone who lived in another country like that before..He lived much closer before but now it's really far and I knew it would be worth it not to end it when he left. I knew it wouldn't be easy but we said we wanted it. I thought this trip might scare him but I think it wil also make him realize some things...It may suck right now but you never know what could happen later.

Most of my relationships have been pretty tough in one form or another

I think I'm well and truly over that now, but to be honest I do still get the odd niggle in the back of my mind about it when I'm in a certain mood.

Mine have as well but I stay positive. What else can I do? Nothing..

Well I think once you have been hurt like that that even when you truly love someone again and have that relationship again you will always wonder at certain times. I know I will but it doesn't mean I don't trust the person. I trusted my bf 100% but certain things came to mind at certain times but it didn't change how I felt or my level of trust. It was something I had to deal with and I did.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join