Thanks....thanks a lot...stop ruining it for the rest of us!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Thanks to all the bad seeds who ruined it for those of the good seeds...I mean women.

Thanks to those who love to lie, cheat, use and manipulate. It makes it so much easier for me

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
sorry for you hurt love. It will get better.. when I went to iraq my ex took me for every thing and to this day won't let me see my son.. doesn't matter what sex you are.. there are some nasty people out there.. I truly feel sorry that you have to hurt this bad. I do hope you find love and happyness.. peace to you in these dark times.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
that does suck. you shouldn't have to pay for someone else's sins. so if the other party in the relationship is not going to wake up and understand You Ain't Them well maybe you're better off.
we all grow and mature differently. some need more time or are still learning lessons. don't let them pull you down.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

So sorry for your pain, been there done that. You are not alone.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
It took YEARS with my husband to convince him that I wasn't like other women... Thing is, it took years for me to realize that he wasn't like other men, either. These things take time. And if one or the other is not willing to hang in there and have a little faith, there's not much to be done.

I just want to point out that other women are not to blame. If your boyfriend wasn't willing to have faith in love and take the chance (yes it's scary, but if we don't take a chance, we don't find love) then maybe he's just not ready for it. Maybe, JUST maybe, he's not brave enough to be in love.

Again, I'm sorry for your pain. Hugs to you...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

For some love can be seen like this......love is like abad steak,its rare its tough and hard to swallow.
Not everyone is willing to have that level of openess in acceptance.
Also remember people usually behave based on their experience and sometimes they aren't aware of that cycle they have created for themselves.
Its a defence mechanism.

To get back on topic...you know what they say.....it takes one moron to screw it up for everyone else.

I hope you start feeling better.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reaper2137
sorry for you hurt love. It will get better.. when I went to iraq my ex took me for every thing and to this day won't let me see my son.. doesn't matter what sex you are.. there are some nasty people out there.. I truly feel sorry that you have to hurt this bad. I do hope you find love and happyness.. peace to you in these dark times.

I am sorry to hear that..and THAT is why I am in the boat I am. I dont like women who do that. It isnt fair to you and it really isn't fair to your child..

I guess I can see it more cause of the business I am in so I actually can see when someone is doing that to another. It really bugs me. I wont use people for anything. I hear all kinds of wife and gf stories, it amazes me.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun

For some love can be seen like this......love is like abad steak,its rare its tough and hard to swallow.
Not everyone is willing to have that level of openess in acceptance.
Also remember people usually behave based on their experience and sometimes they aren't aware of that cycle they have created for themselves.
Its a defence mechanism.

It is a defense mechanism. He is aware and admitted it, it just isn't fair to me. I know that is slightly selfish but he is being selfish as well.

He creates this himself, like i said we have discussed this. I get his past and he just needs to snap out of it and see not everyone is the same. I got time and that is fine with me. He knows it and that is what matters.

To get back on topic...you know what they say.....it takes one moron to screw it up for everyone else.

I hope you start feeling better.

That is so true! Thanks

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by Reaper2137

I am sorry to hear that..and THAT is why I am in the boat I am. I dont like women who do that. It isnt fair to you and it really isn't fair to your child..

I guess I can see it more cause of the business I am in so I actually can see when someone is doing that to another. It really bugs me. I wont use people for anything. I hear all kinds of wife and gf stories, it amazes me.

Thanks

I know am now married that was a long time ago. So I can tell you first hand that it will get better.. I can tell by your writing just because I don't post don't mean i don't read.. that your a caring person and any man would be lucky to have you.. I hope you find the right one..

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
If he does not come soon to the acknowledgement of what he lost it shall forever haunt his memory and punish him with the crippling force of aching regret.

There are women who hurt and women who heal and unfortunately he had been faced with an onslaught of women who had the sole goal of hurt. Now the tables have been turned as he is the one who hurts you out of his fear of hurt. A paradox for sure, where the victim becomes the offender and both sides lose due to the selfishness and blindness of the party hurting himself in an attempt to quash any potential efforts of hurt directed from the other.

I do not believe all women are evil, corrupt, or conniving, in fact I believe the opposite. I see the good in people. Your boyfriend however has taken his paranoia and not only harmed himself with it but also harmed you, unfortunately.

Tragedy hath befallen a humble union.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
It took YEARS with my husband to convince him that I wasn't like other women... Thing is, it took years for me to realize that he wasn't like other men, either. These things take time. And if one or the other is not willing to hang in there and have a little faith, there's not much to be done.

Well I know I showed him many things as he said and if he needs time to sort that out I am ok with that. He did this once before and he just needed time. So he has it and he knows I am right here. I get what he is going thru and I understand it just sucks that I can't smack him out of his funk

I just want to point out that other women are not to blame. If your boyfriend wasn't willing to have faith in love and take the chance (yes it's scary, but if we don't take a chance, we don't find love) then maybe he's just not ready for it. Maybe, JUST maybe, he's not brave enough to be in love.

Again, I'm sorry for your pain. Hugs to you...

He admits he is afraid to take that chance. He admits his feelings for me scare him and I get it. We made each other realize a lot of things about each other and it scared both of us only him more. I understand in a strange way according to my friends. Everyone thinks I should be mad or hate him, well it's not possible. He didn't really do anything wrong. I can't get mad at him for getting cold feet, it happens.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Mblah,

I might be publicly saying what I should have said privately to you. But cest la vie, the impulse leads me to do so here. For better or for worse.

Since the first day we spoke about this I have struggled to find words to say to you. I have struggled with the feeling of pain that not being able to find words is causing me. You are a dear friend to me and I very much empathize with your pain. I very much wish I knew how to make it better.

No matter how hard I want, the words just won't come. And for this I feel terrible and am so sorry.

My own world crumbled into a living nightmare a few years ago because I loved somebody who ran away. I spent the better part of that time waiting for her to come back. She didn't.

I spent the better part of those years telling my friends that they were wrong about my ex. They weren't.

There is no way for me to know, or to gauge your situation as I don't know you, other than in words written on this website, in chat, or on FB. And I don't know Ryan at all. So please don't think that I am saying I think your situation is or will be like mine.

But understand that I, with all my heart, pray that your situation and you do not. I just don't want to see you suffer or hurt and it drives me nuts that I can't seem to express this simple sentiment to you.

~Heff

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Wow why are chick always trying to fix guys, and they love finding guys who seem broken oooow its so mysterious. Go on the Jeremy kyle show already.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Awe Heff
thanks. You are too kind.

Misoir thank you as well

You guys just made me cry but in a good way. You are some of the good guys.
*hugs*

I have time and he really is worth it. Most say its nuts but for once I am not going to do what I normally do. I broke too many rules to myself to be with him and I won't give up that easily...so if he needs time then fine. If it doesn't work then I can't help him. I loved him unconditionally he just needs to see that and I have done all I could to show it. He just needs to see it...Who knows what he will do a few weeks or a month or two from now. He knows I am not going anywhere. My life continues, just less chipper lol I hide it well in person which is probably a bad thing but I don't like people asking questions.
Makes it easier I guess. He has it easy to where he wont be asked questions like I have been. It just makes it that much harder on me. He ran and I am left in the open to deal with it. Just sucks....

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1IN7MILLION
Wow why are chick always trying to fix guys, and they love finding guys who seem broken oooow its so mysterious. Go on the Jeremy kyle show already.

I hoping for the sake of discussion that I am taking your reply out of context but it appeared to me as if you are blaming mblahnikluver for the follies of the man that has harmed her. This post of hers was not about how he refuses to change but rather about how his misconceptions and stereotyping of all women due to his past conflicts have been directly taken out unfairly upon her.

I sympathize greatly with her situation and hope that it is resolved to her liking. You have misunderstood her OP.

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I know this is going to sound cruel, but even though I dont know you I DO know guys.

He has used you sweetheart.

This dirtbag filled your head with flowers and romance then when his time to leave came he threw out the old, its not you its me line.

Let me guess, he said stuff like "my ex's cheated and im too hurt still to be with you in case i hurt you"..

Too late!

He already did.

Whilst your head was getting filled with his bs, he was planning his escape.

He used you.

He is a total bastard and does not in a million years deserve you!

And if he WAS telling the truth (which i very much doubt), then you would have had a lucky escape from such a drama queen
High maintanace and would hurt you because hurting people hurt people.

But as i said

I know guys.

You were used.

My advice is to get over this moron as best as you can, and get on with your life.

Please please please do not entertain this idiot again or you will be back at square one again and be walked over like a door matt.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Who said I was trying to fix him? He doesn't need to be "fixed." He is prefect the way he is imo.

Making someone realize their issues and deal with them when you love them is NOT fixing. It's what you do when you love someone. You work through your issues. So no I am not fixing him nor do I want to. He isn't broken in that sense. I have issues as does everyone and wanting someone to over come them because you love them and don;t like seeing them hurt is NOT fixing...it's called loving someone.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Also I don't find or look for "broken" guys. What person hasn't been "broken" by another in today's day and age. I am 32 so finding someone without baggage is not easy and to me the baggage is not a big deal. Its how you deal with it together. You accept it or you don't. Nothing wrong with that.

WHO is Jeremy Kyle anyway..

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

WHO is Jeremy Kyle anyway..

British version of Jerry Springer.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
I know this is going to sound cruel, but even though I dont know you I DO know guys.

He has used you sweetheart.

This dirtbag filled your head with flowers and romance then when his time to leave came he threw out the old, its not you its me line.

Let me guess, he said stuff like "my ex's cheated and im too hurt still to be with you in case i hurt you"..

Too late!

He already did.

Whilst your head was getting filled with his bs, he was planning his escape.

He used you.

He is a total bastard and does not in a million years deserve you!

And if he WAS telling the truth (which i very much doubt), then you would have had a lucky escape from such a drama queen
High maintanace and would hurt you because hurting people hurt people.

But as i said

I know guys.

You were used.

My advice is to get over this moron as best as you can, and get on with your life.

Please please please do not entertain this idiot again or you will be back at square one again and be walked over like a door matt.

You don't know men. Just because you are a man doesn't mean you know every guy out there. This is what I love about people, they make assumptions about things they don't know. I know not all men are idiots as I know not all women are liars and such.

He never walked over me and never lied. You don't know him like I do. Just because some guys do what you say it doesn't mean all do. That is MY point. No situation is the same.

I will do what he and I discussed and that is give him some time.

Don't people fight for love anymore?

Maybe that is why so many people are bitter and unhappy. They would rather give up than try and swallow their pride...

Thanks for your comments anyway.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join